UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by Zoe »

Reina said to email Up Front to ask them to release the song lol

Meanwhile Sayu just released her 7th album...

kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

It still shocks me that out of all of 6th gen Sayu is the one with multiple albums.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

So Sayubee released a song back in February, and apparently none of us knew about it, lol! It's straight ahead mid-tempo J-pop, and while it's not a heater, I kinda dig it.

"Lonely Night"

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Kishimon out here grindin'.

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Kinda funny that fashion goes back to what I wore as a teenager in the 2000s lol.
Sayuki's new song is pretty nice.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

https://open.spotify.com/album/4IkX9cj8 ... RMNC87Zn5Q - An interesting thing, team445 (a dance-unit fronted by YOSHIKO has released a digital single that features Taiyou to Ciscomoon members (Shinoda, Kominato, and Inaba) titled "Disco Cleopatra")

Here's the PV for Disco Cleopatra

Also Yumeno released a digital single a few days ago, "You Are I" -

Sayubee also released a digital single, "Sayonara Yesterday" -
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The return of Taiyou to Ciscomoon in 2024 was not on my bingo card, but goddammit this is a fucking jam. The track is pretty heavily produced, but the members' individual timbres shine through, and it's awesome because they all sound great. Also, seeing Inaba finally answers the question of who Rairii reminds me of, lol.

I also wouldn't have put money on Kishimon getting an aiko / Ai Otsuka light pop track like this, but I really love it. It would've been really easy (and tempting) to push a young, stylish singer like Yumeno into a more hard-edged contemporary path, but YU-M is smart enough to know that that's a tough road to hoe for former idols. I don't know how it will work out Kishimon, but I dig both songs she's released so far. On a side note, it's odd that this was not released through her official YT channel, but provided to YT by YU-M for her "Topic" channel. I suppose it's considered more of a "B-side" to them.

And finally, LOL at Sayubee dropping a new song one day after I posted the song she released in February. This sounds like something she'd have done had she stayed with Up Front, which is kind of ironic, but I dig it. Sucks that it's only been viewed 2,224 times in the week it's been out. The bridges she burned must've been mighty.