Hello!Spam :: 15 years of Chou Happy Spam!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 15 years of Chou Happy Spam!

Post by al kusanagi »

Most of the time they're just told to do their "cool face." It's not like a PV is filmed in one take. If they wanted her smiling, I'm sure they would have filmed it that way.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Plus she did state a while ago that unless the song was happy that she wouldnt smile. Or am I confusing her for someone else?
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She seems fine in her blog and a lot of the concert photos I've seen. 

Berryz Alo Hello 2013 Photobook Cover:
Spoiler: [+]
<a href="http://i.imgur.com/RuIq55J.jpg">[img]ht ... uIq55J.jpg[/img]</a>
Last edited by Anderei on Fri May 31, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Anderei"]

[/quote]
They all look really good there, except Momoko's terrible pigtails. Is it just me, or does Maasa's face in that one kind of look like Tsunku's?
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

[quote="Star"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="153715" data-time="1370015179">
<div>

[/quote]
They all look really good there, except Momoko's terrible pigtails. Is it just me, or does Maasa's face in that one kind of look like Tsunku's?

</div>
</blockquote>

Hahaha, she does a little... :lol:

Every time I see Momochi pigtails I want to vomit everywhere.
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
Enmiz
モーニング娘。

Post by Enmiz »

[quote="Star"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="153715" data-time="1370015179">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Dammit, Star! I was thinking she looked amazing, and now all I can see is Troll face! :eekrun:
<p class="bbc_center">-MIZUKKINGDOM-
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

^ I'd just like to say that everyone who has ever called Risako and/or Maasa chubby can not politely go fuck themselves.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Haru"]
Plus she did state a while ago that unless the song was happy that she wouldnt smile. Or am I confusing her for someone else?
[/quote]

I thought that was Erina with One Two Three.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

They should have put Risako and Captain opposite each other to even out the eyebrows pouts on the both of them. 

Tsunku really is your Papa now isn't he Maasa! 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

Masaki is a bit of a nut. It's why I like her. I'm disappointed that it wasn't caught on camera. I'd totally get why this would make someone upset.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Apparently @wotatranslation tweeted about our reaction as well. Have we ever had anything like this happen with any of our other conversations?
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

That moment when I single-handedly destroy (or further) the BBS' reputation.
Last edited by Haru on Fri May 31, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

[quote="Molly"]
Apparently @wotatranslation tweeted about our reaction as well. Have we ever had anything like this happen with any of our other conversations?
[/quote]

So instead of getting an account and trying to contribute to the discussion, they go on their little social media of choice and comment instead? No wonder they like Masaki so much, they're just as immature as she is.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="Petit Hulk"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="153782" data-time="1370038294">
<div>
[/quote]

So instead of getting an account and trying to contribute to the discussion, they go on their little social media of choice and comment instead? No wonder they like Masaki so much, they're just as immature as she is.

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't see why they would need an account.  While I feel one of the reactions was kind of immature, the other I read wasn't immature at all and could see how people felt it wasn't good for her to do what she was doing but disagreed none the less.

Made by Haru!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="153711" data-time="1370014509">
<div>
[/quote]

I thought that was Erina with One Two Three.

</div>
</blockquote>

I've seen some people start to complain that she's too serious in the lives and MVs too.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I keep missing all the fun when it comes to drama. D: Anyway, yeah, Masaki's a little shit, teenage fans are also little shits, etc.

Erina really impresses me with her dancing sometimes though, so I think she still has hope. I at least thought there was something about Erina in all this. Or something. I like watching her in One Two Three; she seems really fierce.
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

[quote="yuzuriha"]
^ I'd just like to say that everyone who has ever called Risako and/or Maasa chubby can not politely go fuck themselves.
[/quote]

QFT. Risako looks freakin incredible. Maasa does too. I'd really like to see the trend of normal sized girls being covered up end. They don't need too, they look amazing. :wub:

But yeah Momoko's pigtails URGH NO.  
Last edited by freezingkiss on Fri May 31, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥

Henkka
Kenshuusei

Post by Henkka »

[quote="Petit Hulk"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="153782" data-time="1370038294">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Hi! I'm the @wotatranslation guy. I do have an account here. I just wanted to clarify that <a href="https://twitter.com/wotatranslation/sta ... 921">my</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/wotatranslation/sta ... >tweets</a> about this were only to point any of my followers to this thread to show them there was a conversation about the topic in the first place. My intention was not in any way to accuse you guys -- or those tumblr users for that matter -- for anything. I just find it interesting to read the conversations sparked by my translations. My apologies if I caused anyone to think otherwise.

Oh, and sorry for just suddenly dropping in like this. While I would like to take part in these sorts of discussions more, I'm not really the forumer type in that I'm kinda wishy-washy. I don't have strong opinions about many things. I'm better off just translating things; we'll let those speak who actually have something to say. :smile:
Last edited by Henkka on Fri May 31, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiniLovely
モーニング娘。

Post by MiniLovely »

I don't think the translator guy was offensive at all! Thanks for your hard work, translator guy!! 
<p class="bbc_center">ImageImageImage
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

♥ Mimo ◦ Blog! ♥
<p class="bbc_center">[url="<a href="http://fuckyeahmichishigesayumi.tumblr. ... lr.com/</a>"]♥ FUCK YE☆H S☆YUMI ♥[/url]
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I don't think the immature part was about you! I'm pretty sure she was referencing the peach girl. 
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Yeah, I think Petit was referring to the people on Tumblr. Thanks for your work, Wota in Translation is one of my top visited websites. :3
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

[quote="Henkka"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Hulk" data-cid="153801" data-time="1370042952">
<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Hi! I'm the @wotatranslation guy. I do have an account here. I just wanted to clarify that <a href="https://twitter.com/wotatranslation/sta ... 921">my</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/wotatranslation/sta ... >tweets</a> about this were only to point any of my followers to this thread to show them there was a conversation about the topic in the first place. My intention was not in any way to accuse you guys -- or those tumblr users for that matter -- for anything. I just find it interesting to read the conversations sparked by my translations. My apologies if I caused anyone to think otherwise.

Oh, and sorry for just suddenly dropping in like this. While I would like to take part in these sorts of discussions more, I'm not really the forumer type in that I'm kinda wishy-washy. I don't have strong opinions about many things. I'm better off just translating things; we'll let those speak who actually have something to say. :smile:

</div>
</blockquote>

I was talking about the tumblr types shitting on the bbs' posters and not your tweets, but while you're here, thank you for translating because I read your stuff regularly! :wub:

Last edited by Melon on Fri May 31, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henkka
Kenshuusei

Post by Henkka »

Ahh, right. That makes sense. :smile: And thank you all for your kind words! It's much appreciated.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Peaberry and GREEN FIELDS had an FC bus tour (ie the most exciting FC tour ever):

01.Boys be Ambitious / Green Fields
02.Niji no Seseragi / Peaberry
MC Miyazaki
03.Sakura Mankai / Riho
04.Tenshinranman / Ayaka
05. Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai! / Aika
06.I know / Shimizu
07.Tokai inaka / Green Fields
08.Cabbage Hakusho / Peaberry

No solo for Miyazaki I guess.

Wait, I guess this could have gone in the Satoyama thread instead.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="153891" data-time="1370106287">

03.Sakura Mankai / Riho

05. Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai! / Aika

</blockquote>

:sick:
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥

Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

What song is "I know"? :whatthe: Non-H!P?
MiniLovely
モーニング娘。

Post by MiniLovely »

<p class="bbc_center">ImageImageImage
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

♥ Mimo ◦ Blog! ♥
<p class="bbc_center">[url="<a href="http://fuckyeahmichishigesayumi.tumblr. ... lr.com/</a>"]♥ FUCK YE☆H S☆YUMI ♥[/url]
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Afternoon Mimolette"]
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fF3-61epJI">I Know</a>
[/quote]

Or, <a href="http://youtu.be/Yju3uaoOYV8">I "don't" Know</a>
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Ahh, I still haven't dived too much into Ayaya's work so I didn't know it. :eekrun: I just have her newest stuff and the T.W.O. album.
Last edited by Haru on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

I keep thinking that they made Mizuki and Haruna co-sub leaders to set up some sort of succession contest to see who will become the new leader once Sayu leaves.  But what kind of contest could they have?  Maybe some gimmick to sell more singles, like a Haruna-version and Mizuki-version of a single, and whoever sells more would become the new leader.