12th generation "Mirai Shoujo" Audition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Re: 12th generation "Mirai Shoujo" Audition

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

No, didn't Mizuki privately auditioned and Tsunku told her that she failed?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="157891" data-time="1374103927">
No, didn't Mizuki privately auditioned and Tsunku told her that she failed?</blockquote>

What do you mean by privately audition?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
In late 2010, Morning Musume held the 9th generation auditions, and Fukumura auditioned privately with Maji Bomber!! by Berryz Koubou. Tsunku had told Fukumura at the time that she hadn't passed the audition.
</blockquote>
Yep...

Now back with the auditions! I want at least one of the following Kenshuusei to pass;
<ul class="bbc">[*]Taguchi Natsumi
[*]Kaga Kaede
[*]Sasaki Rikako
[*]Ogawa Rena
[*]Yamagishi Riko
[*]Kosuga Fuyuka
[*]Tanabe Nanami
[/list]Does anyone have a certain Kenshuusei/Egg that they want in Morning Musume?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That's from the H!P wiki, and they can't even get setlists right. Every actual article about it mentions her being cut in the third round.

I like Natsumi, but I don't think she fits Morning Musume. Same with Riko. I'd like to see them in another kenshuusei unit. Nanami would be good but she's already been passed over in three auditions assuming she tried for each one, and I feel like if they wanted her in, they would have put her in by now.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Rie and Rikako please and thank you.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Riko and Fuyuka are too weak vocally for MM IMO. We don't need any more weak vocalists. At least average.

From eggs my favorites are

1) Sasaki Rikako

2) Tanabe Namami

3) Murota Mizuki

4) Kishimoto Yumeno

5) Wada Sakurako

I like Hama-chan and Tagucchi, but I don't think either of them fit in MM. I really want them to be an anime tie in duo.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Are there any decent quality examples of Yumeno singing lately? I don't remember her being that great last time I heard her.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Anderei"]
Are there any decent quality examples of Yumeno singing lately? I don't remember her being that great last time I heard her.
[/quote]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6OCnmO ... CnmO0LE</a>

I think she has a lot of potential.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

I just want Rikako in.

She already has a little fanbase with the whole "Acchan + Yuko" thing, and I think they should exploit that. I don't say they should label her and stick with that, but the contrary. Make a name of her own, even though she has that resemblance. She might get known just because of her looks, so I'd say it's a win-win situation.

As for the number of members, I'd say between 2 and 3.
We've never had a 2nin generation (well, if you count 8.5...) and it'd be nice for two girls to enter at the same time, specially if they have an Aibon-Nono like bond. 
If we have a 3nin, once Sayumi leaves, they could (as I've said countless times) bring back Sakura/Otome gumi with 6 and 6 in every group (god knows the girls need all the promotion they need to get known, since Sayu is the last really known name in the group right now).

So... yeah.

I'm happy with a new single coming out before this gen comes in. I wish they had done it before 9th gen entered, but oh well...
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

12 gen should have 12 members.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
emily
Juice=Juice

Post by emily »

12 gen should have 12 new members.
[center]Image[/center]
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think I would actually stop being a fan if MM had 20+ members.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

A member for everyday of the year.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Ugh, I would be so thoroughly displeased. Not even angry or anything, just displeased. I'm a lazy fan, so I HATE big groups. It took years for me to give Super Junior a chance just because every time I looked at a picture of them, I couldn't be assed to try to remember all those names and faces. MM have an advantage because I already know everyone, but it took a year to remember 10th gen's names, so let me be lazy, Tsunku/UFP.
Enmiz
モーニング娘。

Post by Enmiz »

I would love a 2- or 3-nin gen. Four would be too many, I think. 
<p class="bbc_center">-MIZUKKINGDOM-
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

2 to 3 would be perfect, with at least 1 egg and 1 new girl.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="157903" data-time="1374122537">
<div>
[/quote]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6OCnmO ... CnmO0LE</a>

I think she has a lot of potential.

</div>
</blockquote>

She's already better than the majority of the 9th and 10th gens!
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

I want either a 2-nin or 3-nin generation. I want Sasaki, Cuca, and possibly another slightly older new girl.
Enmiz
モーニング娘。

Post by Enmiz »

As long as it isn't more than one Egg, I think I'll be fine. I'm looking forward to that other Egg unit they talked about creating around the time they announced JJ. I want to save most of the good girls for that. 

Enmiz
モーニング娘。

Post by Enmiz »

Double post because it's news for those of us who hoped she might get in...<a href="http://cuca2002.blog43.fc2.com/blog-ent ... html">Cuca didn't make it to the next round</a>.  She got her letter saying "Sorry" in the mail.  She thanked her fans and said she cried when she saw it (and that's about as far as my Japanese will take me in the morning.)

I'm sad for her! She's really fun to watch and she seems to have a great personality. 

emily
Juice=Juice

Post by emily »

How disheartening! I'm sad for her.

I wonder why she didn't make it to the second round. I thought she was a surefire. Maybe she is too well-known? Maybe management hopes she will cry and try harder? Maybe they are overwhelmed by the amount of interest this call-out has sparked? Who knows.
Last edited by emily on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image[/center]
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I can only hope it means the sheer amount of talent means her level of talent just didn't cut it. Of course, that's hoping on the bright side of things. That's also a real shame to go shattering that girl's dream when she's barely in the double digits of age, but I guess that's the entertainment industry for you. I also feel a little coldhearted thinking I would hate it if she got in just because awww she's always wanted to be in H!P! So I don't know.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She's still got other chances to audition. This is the first time she's even qualified for one.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I'm of the unpopular opinion that she doesn't need to be in Momusu. I think the kid is a decent dancer, but she isn't as good as Ayumi or Riho (and I don't think she will be if she sticks to H!P choreography, as it is very simplistic), and we really don't need anymore dancers that can't sing. Like, seriously. If they add another useless dancer girl and try to make her an ace, I might literally abandon this group after 8+ years of active fandom.  

She's a nice kid and obviously a fan, but as far as idol groups go, I don't think her place is in Momusu. Not yet, anyway. I'd love to see her become an egg or win a UFP general audition, but I don't want her in Morning Musume.
Last edited by Farrah on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="enmi" data-cid="158040" data-time="1374245663">
Double post because it's news for those of us who hoped she might get in...<a href="http://cuca2002.blog43.fc2.com/blog-ent ... html">Cuca didn't make it to the next round</a>. She got her letter saying "Sorry" in the mail. She thanked her fans and said she cried when she saw it (and that's about as far as my Japanese will take me in the morning.)

I'm sad for her! She's really fun to watch and she seems to have a great personality.</blockquote>

My heart just broke a little bit. Poor Cuca. Hopefully she'll improve and try again for 13th gen. Now I really hope that at least Rikako gets in.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="Farrah"]
I'm of the unpopular opinion that she doesn't need to be in Momusu. I think the kid is a decent dancer, but she isn't as good as Ayumi or Riho (and I don't think she will be if she sticks to H!P choreography, as it is very simplistic), and we really don't need anymore dancers that can't sing. Like, seriously. If they add another useless dancer girl and try to make her an ace, I might literally abandon this group after 8+ years of active fandom.  

She's a nice kid and obviously a fan, but as far as idol groups go, I don't think her place is in Momusu. Not yet, anyway. I'd love to see her become an egg or win a UFP general audition, but I don't want her in Morning Musume.
[/quote]

Agreed. I really liked her when she was just dancing because her enthusiasm was adorable. But when she started singing... yeah. All she really has going for her is a lot of enthusiasm and the "one of us" factor. But we already have a ton of girls in the group who are big H!P fans, we have good dancers, and I haven't seen anything from her that shows she has some amazing personality that will really stand out. Maybe she does! But she's only 11, she has plenty of time to develop and improve. I'd like to see her as a kenshuusei as well. Who knows, after a few years of formal training she could bust out and be amazing. 
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
emily
Juice=Juice

Post by emily »

[quote="TnB"]
All she really has going for her is a lot of enthusiasm and the "one of us" factor.

[/quote]

And she has dedication to make all those videos.
Last edited by emily on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image[/center]
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I think Cuca should start taking some actual singing lessons. I like her, but I'm not one of those people dead set on her getting in MM. I kinda wanted her to pass the 3rd round just so we could know her real name hahaha.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="enmi"]
Double post because it's news for those of us who hoped she might get in...<a href="http://cuca2002.blog43.fc2.com/blog-ent ... html">Cuca didn't make it to the next round</a>.  She got her letter saying "Sorry" in the mail.  She thanked her fans and said she cried when she saw it (and that's about as far as my Japanese will take me in the morning.)

I'm sad for her! She's really fun to watch and she seems to have a great personality. 
[/quote]
:cryalot: I'm just going to go cry in a corner now.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Saya"]
I think Cuca should start taking some actual singing lessons. I like her, but I'm not one of those people dead set on her getting in MM. I kinda wanted her to pass the 3rd round just so we could know her real name hahaha.
[/quote]

I thought someone asked her once and she said Cuca actually was her real name.