Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="TnB"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MisaChii" data-cid="158172" data-time="1374402918">
<div>
So, TnB, which of the recent posts should I start prepping up~?

[/quote]
You're doing Gree, right? You can just start with the most recent entry. Thank you!
</div>
</blockquote>

Yeapp~ Just this one (<a href="http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/e ... 308074">1番?</a>) only? Or do you wanna do her recent 10 Gree entries too~?
Last edited by MisaChii on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Meikochi »

I found a solution for the music note illegal sign : just replace it by the alt code symbol of the music note ♪ (by pushing at the same time alt and 13). Then you can save your draft
Campy <3 !
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="MisaChii"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="158217" data-time="1374458697">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MisaChii" data-cid="158172" data-time="1374402918">
<div>

[/quote]
You're doing Gree, right? You can just start with the most recent entry. Thank you!
</div>
</blockquote>

Yeapp~ Just this one (<a href="http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/e ... 308074">1番?</a>) only? Or do you wanna do her recent 10 Gree entries too~?

</div>
</blockquote>

Just the one, and go forward from there.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="TnB"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MisaChii" data-cid="158237" data-time="1374497738">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="158217" data-time="1374458697">
<div>

<div>

[/quote]
</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>
Just the one, and go forward from there.

</div>
</blockquote>

Ahh, okay~  :heart:

Edit--
Btw, if there's anything that I might have done oddly (or wrongly), do let me know~  :down:
Last edited by MisaChii on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

@kurikaesu Ive been very busy lately and I find myself 60 posts behind niigakis blog. Do you want me to prep all 60 or should I just do the latest ones.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="158238" data-time="1374501131">I found a solution for the music note illegal sign : just replace it by the alt code symbol of the music note ♪ (by pushing at the same time alt and 13). Then you can save your draft</blockquote>With Maasa I replaced the unsupported character with images. I used a site which displayed an image of the character.
But I guess I try to be too faithful to the original post ^^u
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

When I have problems with the illegal characters, I delete it and try to find something similar from the emoticon list.
Formerly Mizura
kurikaesu
つばきファクトリー

Post by kurikaesu »

[quote="xepher416"]
@kurikaesu Ive been very busy lately and I find myself 60 posts behind niigakis blog. Do you want me to prep all 60 or should I just do the latest ones.
[/quote]
Just do the latest ones. If there are any old important ones, I can just do them myself. Thanks, and sorry I've been really behind too.

MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

Hey, TnB, just wanted to give a heads up that I won't be around this weekend.
I'll prep up Sayumi's Gree posts next Monday, when I'm back~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="MisaChii"]
[/quote]

If she is really a pain to prep, you'll have a lot of work on Monday ; I could cover you (and when you'll be back, I'll tell you with which post you have to restart) :thumbsup:
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey Star, thanks a lot for always prepping Sayuki!  Do me a favor though, stop prepping her until Tuesday.  I am just way too far behind and I have decided that I am going to try and get as far as I can until my dad gets back, and then probably skip ahead to the most current entry (which will be Tuesday).  I feel really bad about not using the entries you have prepped already, but I am almost two months behind and it just isn't relevant anymore. I should have just taken her on from day one, or started translating from the day I took her on, I just got cocky because her first four entries were really easy to translate.

/edit and in case that was confusing, what I mean is don't prep any new entries that she writes between now and Tuesday (unless I somehow miraculously catch up and tell you to) and then on Tuesday start with the new posts starting with Tuesday's.
Last edited by yuzuriha on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MisaChii" data-cid="158408" data-time="1374666681">
<div>
[/quote]

If she is really a pain to prep, you'll have a lot of work on Monday ; I could cover you (and when you'll be back, I'll tell you with which post you have to restart) :thumbsup:

</div>
</blockquote>

So far, she doesn't seem like she's blogging much. So, I think her weekend posts should be not that much too~
So, I'll be fine prepping her weekend posts on Monday~ Super thanks for the offer though!  :wub:
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Sorry for disappearing. I'll start working on Kanon's blog right away! :D
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="yuzuriha"]
Hey Star, thanks a lot for always prepping Sayuki!  Do me a favor though, stop prepping her until Tuesday.  I am just way too far behind and I have decided that I am going to try and get as far as I can until my dad gets back, and then probably skip ahead to the most current entry (which will be Tuesday).  I feel really bad about not using the entries you have prepped already, but I am almost two months behind and it just isn't relevant anymore. I should have just taken her on from day one, or started translating from the day I took her on, I just got cocky because her first four entries were really easy to translate.

/edit and in case that was confusing, what I mean is don't prep any new entries that she writes between now and Tuesday (unless I somehow miraculously catch up and tell you to) and then on Tuesday start with the new posts starting with Tuesday's.
[/quote]
Will do. 
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thanks <3
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I'm going to be on a trip from tomorrw until monday or tuesday. If anyone wants to do Mano's, Asahi's or Aika's posts while I'm away you can. Kanyon's translator is currently not here I believe, so her posts don't have to be done that fast. I'll catch her posts up later and if nobody wants to prep the others I'll catch thos up too~
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Neminia"]
I'm going to be on a trip from tomorrw until monday or tuesday. If anyone wants to do Mano's, Asahi's or Aika's posts while I'm away you can. Kanyon's translator is currently not here I believe, so her posts don't have to be done that fast. I'll catch her posts up later and if nobody wants to prep the others I'll catch thos up too~
[/quote]

I'll cover for Erina, Asahi and Aika ;). I also can prep for Kanon

Campy <3 !
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

That would be great, thank you!
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Now that I have some time, may I start prepping Sayumi's Gree blog?
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
[/quote]

I think MisaChii is already prepping her Gree blog.

If ya want, you can prep her Ameblo blog :D/
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Yeah, that's fine. I would like to know what post to prep though.
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
Yeah, that's fine. I would like to know what post to prep though.
[/quote]

Right now, I've finished prepping all the Sayumi posts TnB posted, so you would have to wait til there's more to prep :party:
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Krymzon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="158652" data-time="1374880901">
<div>
[/quote]

I think MisaChii is already prepping her Gree blog.

If ya want, you can prep her Ameblo blog :D/

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeap, I've already started prepping up her Gree blog~
And btw, I just came back. Gonna prep up her weekend posts.  :thumbsup:

Oh, btw, I've been prepping up daily so, TnB, should I just wait for you to choose which posts to prep up or do I just continue prepping up all her posts?
m(_ _)m
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Neminia (when you get back) and Meikochi, make sure you link the blog pictures please.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Neminia (when you get back) and Meikochi, make sure you link the blog pictures please.
[/quote]

Did I forget to do it ? Sorry  :unsure: I'll be more careful

Campy <3 !
maiZe
Kenshuusei

Post by maiZe »

Sorry I've been MIA recently. I just recently got a job, so I'm trying to find the balance of the new job, taking a taxation course, finding the time to translate and doing other regular daily life things.
I will get back to translating Ai-chan's blog as soon as I can, but with my upcoming assignments and quizzes for my tax course, that may not be for another 2 weeks.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="maiZe"]
Sorry I've been MIA recently. I just recently got a job, so I'm trying to find the balance of the new job, taking a taxation course, finding the time to translate and doing other regular daily life things.
I will get back to translating Ai-chan's blog as soon as I can, but with my upcoming assignments and quizzes for my tax course, that may not be for another 2 weeks.
[/quote]
Do you need some help for the Takahashi back up?

I'm trying to read Japanese everyday so going back to translating has been helpful.  Abe doesn't blog that much lately. 
maiZe
Kenshuusei

Post by maiZe »

[quote="eri"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="maiZe" data-cid="158891" data-time="1375066727">
<div>
[/quote]

I'm trying to read Japanese everyday so going back to translating has been helpful.  Abe doesn't blog that much lately. 

</div>
</blockquote>
I would be greatly appreciative of any help you could give... I'm sooooo far behind on Ai-chan's posts. I was actually planning to just go from the most recent ones when I started back up and get to the older ones when I had the time.

Feel free to do any of Ai-chan's posts that are prepped. I'll pop in here when I'm ready to start translating again and let you know so that we don't double translate anything.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="maiZe"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="158896" data-time="1375076705">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="maiZe" data-cid="158891" data-time="1375066727">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
I would be greatly appreciative of any help you could give... I'm sooooo far behind on Ai-chan's posts. I was actually planning to just go from the most recent ones when I started back up and get to the older ones when I had the time.

Feel free to do any of Ai-chan's posts that are prepped. I'll pop in here when I'm ready to start translating again and let you know so that we don't double translate anything.

</div>
</blockquote>
No problem at all.  I'll start with the most recent and go back. 
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="NekoKai"]
[/quote]

I'm back! Even though my real holidays are about to start. I'll be away from 08/03 until 08/17, I'm really sorry to cause so much trouble >.<
Until now I've always set the linking of the pictures to 'None'. I've seen that in a tutorial video someone posted. What option should I select then?

Edit: I accidently prepped a Asahi entry that Meikochi already did, but I didn't se it because it was linked as a Sayuki entry.
Last edited by Neminia on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.