Ai no Morning Musume's 54th Single Thread!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Ai no Morning Musume's 54th Single Thread!

Post by Kahoryn »

Wonders how many people stared at Sayu's picture for a minute like "ATTA GIRL".  *raises hand*  I agree that everyone else just looks like blah in their stance.  It's like they don't know how to carry themselves or what to do with their hands.  #idolproblems

Haruna's index and middle finger kind of merged together into one finger.  Ew weird.  And I'm tired of Erina's hair looking like garbage.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

[quote="Kahoryn"]
Wonders how many people stared at Sayu's picture for a minute like "ATTA GIRL".
[/quote]

Everyone.

I don't want Sayu to leave, but I'm starting to feel that time fast approaching. She really sticks out as the only adult in the group, and we all know in the idol world: adult looking = not fappable.
She's starting to work it harder than ever before!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Kanon's profile picture looked better than it usually did. Sakura looked awkward. But Sayu looked the best out of all of them.
Formerly Mizura
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I totally agree :joyful:
But the other are cute nevertheless ^^ (but Eripon and Yasshi take normally better poses, in my opinion)

[/quote]

Hi! I know you're from France, but your English is good enough that I'd like to ask if you could use periods at the ends of your sentences. People using smilies as if they replace periods is one of my interweb pet peeves. =3=
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rally" data-cid="160260" data-time="1376334101"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kahoryn" data-cid="160257" data-time="1376333644">Wonders how many people stared at Sayu's picture for a minute like "ATTA GIRL".</blockquote> 
Everyone.</blockquote>
No.
emily
Juice=Juice

Post by emily »

Sayumi looks great.
Mizuki... Mizuki is 16 and foxy. :/
Riho looks awkward: one arm hanging limp and the other folded over itself to stroke her shoulder & her stance is neutral and bland. It's a bad photo.
I tried to do Ayumi's pose in the mirror. I stuck out my butt, thrust my hips to one side, clasped my hands together, and pushed them into my lap. It looked silly.
Last edited by emily on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image[/center]
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I love these profile pictures, I just wish they would use a darker background if they have white clothing. The white background is a bitch to cut out.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

I love you Kanon but girrrrrrrl I'm gonna sick Tyra on you because every single picture is you putting your hand on the top of your chest like come on girlfriend! She is starting to mature out of her awkward phase, I hope she becomes more confident as time goes by.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She's been getting to MC a lot at events and having her own solo events, both of which are things she's expressed a lot of interest in. It's probably helped.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Melon" data-cid="160283" data-time="1376352178">
I love you Kanon but girrrrrrrl I'm gonna sick Tyra on you because every single picture is you putting your hand on the top of your chest like come on girlfriend! She is starting to mature out of her awkward phase, I hope she becomes more confident as time goes by.</blockquote>Haha the next H!P show should be H!P's Next Top Model.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="emily"]

I tried to do Ayumi's pose in the mirror. I stuck out my butt, thrust my hips to one side, clasped my hands together, and pushed them into my lap. It looked silly.
[/quote]

Now I have to try this, but your comment is simply hilarious. 
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pi Mako
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Pi Mako »

Okay, that's probably the best photo of Sayu I've ever seen.  She's killinggggg itttttt. 

Ayumi's photo is also quite impressive and I'd say Haruka's is really nice as well.

Of course I couldn't expect any less of Kanon being shoved in an outfit an 85 year old grandma would wear to bed.
Pucchi-Mo
ANGERME

Post by Pucchi-Mo »

Because they do photocards for the fanclub and whatever else, there are likely to be many more photos from this shoot. Sometimes I wonder if they pick the bad photos on purpose to only highlight certain girls. I mean, Ishida has been extremely photogenic these days. We are only seeing her best side, I'm sure she had some average photos like the rest of the girls. They got too obsessive with Haruna's photo and screwed up the hand. It looks like an illustration.

Sakura looks like she just said "Oh, excuse me, I had Mexican food for lunch. It was reeeal good"

Riho needs a terrifying creature photoshopped by her hand, she looks like she's about to do something evil.
Last edited by Pucchi-Mo on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delivering bad puns and deciphering 
Tsunku's madness for ten whole years!

You're welcome.  :thumbsup:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Pucchi, ask and i'll try to deliver. 

I even <a href="http://imgur.com/gallery/MEmLKNP">submitted</a> it to the imgur gallery. (Can't have my hard work go to waste~) [<a href="http://i.imgur.com/pHmXqIt.jpg">Thanks</a> Mano!]
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

I love you PQ. :rofl:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Star"]
I love these profile pictures, I just wish they would use a darker background if they have white clothing. The white background is a bitch to cut out.
[/quote]

LOL Plus it looks weird!  When Anderei posted these in chat yesterday I couldn't get past how Sayu just looked like an arm and a head.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

A bit of info about the b-sides:
Makeru ki shinai Konya no Shobu - arranged by Egami Koutaro

Bouya / Sayu, Mizuki, Haruna, Masaki, Kudo - arranged by Okubo Kaoru

Funwari Koibito Ichinensei / Eripon, Riho, Kanon, Ayumi, Sakura - arranged by AKIRA, rap arrangement by U.M.E.D.Y.

Also on 8/16, Ayumi will be on "Okaerinasai", a local Fukui show to promote the single.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... HJ8">Kanon, Haruna and Haruka on a local Saga show.</a>

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="160329" data-time="1376412122">

Bouya / Sayu, Mizuki, Haruna, Masaki, Kudo - arranged by Okubo Kaoru</blockquote>

I can already hear the techno music lol

If this turns out to be a R&B style song, though, I think I'll forever love Tsunku. But then again, Sayu pretty much means automatic autotune, which usually means techno-y music.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Wasn't Bouya announced way back when? I feel like it was originally announced with the last single or something. Or... I dunno. I remember being excited about it though, because I was just about to be excited about it again.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

No, it's new to this single.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

This is a little off topic, not sure where to post this, though~

In their eventually upcoming album, don't you think it is about time for another Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari? Like, actually on the album, not just performed (thinking about the time they performed it at a One Two Three event...)
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

It looks like most of the discussion about the new album is in the Hello!Spam thread, so you should post there.

But Joshi Kashimashi #100? I do have to wonder what lyrics Tsunku would write for the girls of this Momusu.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

The last time they performed it was at Risa and Aika's graduation concert. I'm sure we'll see it again soon. But let's get back to this single please. ;D
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

*steers back on topic*

I'm really wondering how the rap on Funwari Koibito Ichinensei will turn out. I'm really excited for this release because so far, Wagamama and Ai no Gundan have been awesome, so I'm really hoping Tsunku will make the B-sides good too.

Well, half the time the B-sides are better than the A-sides
Last edited by arcobaleno on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Oh, my bad, thanks for directing me!
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
It looks like most of the discussion about the new album is in the Hello!Spam thread, so you should post there.
[/quote]

I think Mejra's talking about their next album, not the Best Of. There's no discussion on the next album yet.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="showraniy"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="160390" data-time="1376496038">
<div>
[/quote]

I think Mejra's talking about their next album, not the Best Of. There's no discussion on the next album yet.

</div>
</blockquote>
:facepalm:

You're right! Sorry about that. I missed the part about the "eventually" upcoming album.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

No worries. I wasn't even aware of the Best Album until you told me where to go, so  :whistling:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Morning Musume are going to be on Music Station next Friday. Everybody get ready for their triumphant return!

Yeah it helps if I go look at the news next time before I post. ;)
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »