12th generation "Mirai Shoujo" Audition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: 12th generation "Mirai Shoujo" Audition

Post by Anderei »

I think Ayano has more of a S/mileage-esque group feel to her. She's TOO cute for Morning Musume.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Anderei"]
I think Ayano has more of a S/mileage-esque group feel to her. She's TOO cute for Morning Musume.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's true, after all.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="160070" data-time="1376104924">I think Ayano has more of a S/mileage-esque group feel to her. She's TOO cute for Morning Musume.</blockquote>
I might sound like an uninformed noob... but who's Ayano ?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Ap2000"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="160070" data-time="1376104924">
</blockquote>

I might sound like an uninformed noob... but who's Ayano ?

[/quote]

She's a trainee who joined right after they stopped being the Eggs. She was also a finalist in the last audition.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="160070" data-time="1376104924">
I think Ayano has more of a S/mileage-esque group feel to her. She's TOO cute for Morning Musume.</blockquote>
This is why I hope they are choosey with which Kenshuusei to add, if any. I really like Murota Mizuki. She really sticks out to me mainly because of her hairstyle, but MM hasnt been cutesy in a while. Even S/mileage isnt sticking with that image much lately. A lot of the Kenshuusei are more cutesy than anything else.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Perhaps their next H!P group will be a cutesy group? :D (One can only hope!) 

I have a feeling that whoever is picked for this next audition, that it will show what type of direction Morning Musume is going to be heading into.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I think I liked Ayano last time?  She was either my first or third choice, I can't remember now.

But anway...RIKAKO.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

^
I'm now in a spot where I don't really want Rikako in Morning Musume. She'll probably get pushed to the back.

If she got in, she'll probably push Haruka to the back even more, since they kinda look and sound the same when they sing.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="160164" data-time="1376229120">
^

I'm now in a spot where I don't really want Rikako in Morning Musume. She'll probably get pushed to the back.

If she got in, she'll probably push Haruka to the back even more, since they kinda look and sound the same when they sing.</blockquote>

Unless UFP pulls the whole Tsuji/Kago twin thing and plays off of their similar looks and voices. Then they could both possibly get a push.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I personally don't want Rikako in because of all of her fans, they'd all want her at the front and when that doesn't happen they'll make a big stink about it. And other then that, she doesn't really stand out to me.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^

^but that wouldn't work again because tsujikago were actual best friends and of the same generation

I think I already mentioned the eggs I would want it, but we will just have to wait and see!
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Plus, everyone seems to consider MaaDuu the new W. Even Masaki wrote a note somewhere telling Tsunku to let it happen :lol:
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Myst"]
Plus, everyone seems to consider MaaDuu the new W. Even Masaki wrote a note somewhere telling Tsunku to let it happen :lol:
[/quote]
Take her advice!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

fujii hina
Kenshuusei

Post by fujii hina »

[quote="Saya"]
^

^but that wouldn't work again because tsujikago were actual best friends and of the same generation
[/quote]

I think I would disagree with that. They were packaged that way but I really don't think that was how it really was. They were bound to get together since they were about the same age within their generation and everyone else in the group was older than them. But they treated almost everyone (they could) the same way they treated one another especially when 5th gen came in. Also, everyone (until the eggs came in) were strangers to one another when they enter the group. Even if W did turn out to be best friends they surely didn't start out that way.

Anyway, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have the twin thing going on in Musume since it will distinguish them from the rest of the girls. And it can be a conversation piece for them in talk shows.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="fujii hina" data-cid="160226" data-time="1376301389"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="160198" data-time="1376253941">

^

^but that wouldn't work again because tsujikago were actual best friends and of the same generation</blockquote>

I think I would disagree with that. They were packaged that way but I really don't think that was how it really was. They were bound to get together since they were about the same age within their generation and everyone else in the group was older than them. But they treated almost everyone (they could) the same way they treated one another especially when 5th gen came in. Also, everyone (until the eggs came in) were strangers to one another when they enter the group. Even if W did turn out to be best friends they surely didn't start out that way.

Anyway, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have the twin thing going on in Musume since it will distinguish them from the rest of the girls. And it can be a conversation piece for them in talk shows.</blockquote>

This.
fujii hina
Kenshuusei

Post by fujii hina »

for reference:
[url=<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIl2elOZ ... elOZVlg</a>]part one[/url]
[url=<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8liXNQ ... iXNQGR8</a>]part two[/url]

I didn't see that much that would contradict what I said.
Most of the girls even in the training stage were older than them. They were about the same age and similar to each other so they gravitated towards each other. 
They were often paired together even that early.
I didn't say that they didn't become friends at all. What I said was that I doubted that they were actual best friends. Becoming friends during training doesn't mean that the friendship would develop at a greater rate and gravity than any other friendship within the group. Just look at Sayu and Reina.

I think from the audition, management already realized the potential of the duo and decided to push for that. They added an additional 4th person to the original 3-person plan after all.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Rikako is 2 generations behind Duu, there is definitely going to be a Senpai-kouhai barrier between them if she got in, and they would act differently towards each other.

Besides Duu is more like the straight man, where as Masaki is the TsukiKago type, or boke in this situation, which is why they go well together.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

Tsuji was actually better friends with Makoto during the MM days iirc.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Oh, as long as we're discussing KensEggs I want to see <a href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Tanaka_Karen">Tanaka Karen</a> and <a href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Inaba_Manaka">Inaba Manaka</a> in the auditions. On a HaroSute episode a few weeks back and all the KensEggs got to say something, I looked very closely at each of them and these two stood out the most to me (judging by looks, anyway). And I also think Ayano is too cute for MM  =3=
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

^
Yeah. Manaka was a part of the group PEACEFUL, but their disbandment.

I still want to see Tagucchi in Momusu! 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<a href="http://www.musume-audition.com/pc/news/">3rd Round is Finished!</a> Onto the Training Camp!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

^ So we can expect some video footage soon, then! (this is hope talking) 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Hope floats on an island of dreams.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MejraThea" data-cid="160515" data-time="1376578449">
^ So we can expect some video footage soon, then! (this is hope talking)</blockquote>
I think there's usually a couple weeks in between the rounds, so we probably should expect footage in 3-4 weeks. 2 if we're lucky.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

From Amped at <a href="http://jplop.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6 ... ">Jplop</a>.

Satoyama Life will have the first bit of audition news. (It airs tomorrow, 22nd)
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Is their some place where foreigners can watch Satoyama life?
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't have the episode, but I have information and screencaps.

3rd round song: Kanashiki Amefuri
Dance:  Watashi ga iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Quoting for a new page:

[quote="Anderei"]
I don't have the episode, but I have information and screencaps.

3rd round song: Kanashiki Amefuri
Dance:  Watashi ga iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne

[/quote]

I watched it, but I need to watch it like five more times before I can form an opinion about anything lol. It looks like they showed a couple of girls more than once. I wonder which ones are finalists. 
Last edited by Banana on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm guessing none of the trainees made it, since there aren't any screen caps of them?
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Supposedly there was around 50 finalists in the 3rd round. The only Kenshuusei I can pick out in those screen caps is Rikako, and it's more or less, I THINK that's her (top left small screencap). Is the one diagonal from her Maria? She looks familiar.