12th generation "Mirai Shoujo" Audition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Re: 12th generation "Mirai Shoujo" Audition

Post by Banana »

I didn't see any kenshuusei at all. But, of course, that doesn't mean that there won't be any in the training camp. 
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled what they did with Mizuki. I just hope we get to see the training camp footage awhile before the winner is announced this time.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Aww cuties! They look so young though.
But I will hold back on any comments until we get more footage. 
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I WANT MUROTA MIZUKI AND I WANT HER NOW
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Do we have any names yet?
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

H!O thinks some of them are from the same school Riho went to, but there's no confirmation it's actually them. We won't get any names officially until the training camp footage come out.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Well, if some of them are from there. I hope they are better singers than Riho is.
Formerly Mizura
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Fresh hot off the presses, <a href="http://youtu.be/f5D7fgeEE9A">audition footage!</a>  (It's short!)
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That first girl who spoke looks like such a baby. <a href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?s=b59d6634a ... on=legends#" title="puppyeyes.gif">:puppyeyes:</a>

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

The first girl who sang was really cute and a decent singer! I hope to see her in the finals! The girl after her..not so much.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

Nah, Tsunku says nobody has passed the auditions: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y44qbEfW ... bEfWhpI</a>

I just hope the first girl who appears there singing well stays as an Egg and ends up paired with Rikako. They'd be so cute together. :(
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

JFC, so it's unlucky 7 all over again?

I hope the reason is because the current MM is already so solid and in their prime.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

He might make a new group from the rejects. Morning Musume 2.0? xD
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

At about 1:20, didn't he say something about "The twelfth audition will still continue'? That's what I heard.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

I'm echoing what I'm reading around. I know way too little Japanese lol
But it seems that's it. The talent was low, he's focused on Juice=Juice and whatnot...

It's true that with the "We are the current Morning Musume" thing, it would be weird to add more girls and simply end that "current" with another "current MM".

But I'm hoping we get our 12th gen in the first half of 2014. ^^

Also, it seems this is the girl from the same school as Riho (<a href="http://youtu.be/LE2XnPpPop4">http://you ... nPpPop4</a>) and I don't understand why she isn't in MM already. Watch her fly to AKB in the Draft meeting in November. ¬¬
Last edited by Trinu on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

From what I've been reading, he's going to be holding another 12th gen audition and will perhaps make a new group with what he found here and perhaps with some of the trainees. 

The girls he found were either too far above what he wanted for Morning Musume or too far behind. He's obviously looking for someone that isn't going to stand out too much, but can grow. Seems like he wants an Eri/Takahashi. 
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I'm really glad nobody got added.  Also, was that Reina from the last audition dancing?
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<a href="http://www.takamaruyo.net/blog/archives ... amaruyo</a> translated what was said by Tsunku in the video and his blog post.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Tsunku declares today that there are no qualified candidates for the 12th gen audition “Mirai Shoujo”. Based on the theme and name “Mirai Shoujo” (girl of the future) Tsunku was looking for a super star to add to the group. However, the performance level of Morning Musume is so high right now that he does not feel it would be appropriate to add anyone into the group at this time. Tsunku also will not be adding anyone from H!P kenshuusei at this time. He does not feel comfortable inserting a new girl into this current lineup. However, that does not mean that the talent and skill level of this group of girls were low. To the contrary, Tsunku feels that he saw many girls who were able to shine throughout the audition. He believes they have plenty of talent, but it just quite isn’t enough to join the group.
<div> </div>
<div>He adds that had these girls auditioned at the same time as the 9th gen audition, he would have let them in the group. He feels there are a lot of girls with potential. He does not mean any disrespect toward 9th gen with this statement. He states that since 9th gen joined, they have improved to the point where the current Morning Musume is at the highest level of skill in all of MM history.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Tsunku believes that the potential candidates from this past audition are like raw diamond ores. He is very excited to see what will come of proper refinement. As such, he has invited all of the girls he saw potential in to join H!P kenshuusei to gain more experience. He hopes to unveil them when the proper timing comes along.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>In regards to 12th gen audition, he plans to hold another audition again. Essentially re-do 12th gen audition, it will not be considered 13th gen. He also states that he has a lot of things on his mind for the future of H!P – including a new group which could potentially be filled with the girls from this audition. Tsunku has a very positive outlook on everything and hopes you guys will look forward to whats coming next.</div>
</blockquote>

Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
He states that since 9th gen joined, they have improved to the point where the current Morning Musume is at the highest level of skill in all of MM history.
</blockquote>
Yeah, no.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hahahahahahaha
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

Ugh, Tsunku. 

I'm glad that we didn't get someone crappy added to the group, but both "nashi" auditions just feel like a lame failed promotion effort. But as long as this doesn't lead to Koharu 2.0 in the next round, ok whatever let's get back to the awesome lineup we already have.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Thank you. This was a bad idea from the beginning. Let the group grow for another year or two before changing it up.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

THis talk of new groups makes me wonder if he intends to graduate Berryz and C-ute at some point (they're between 21-19 years old...). Having S/mielage and now Juice = Juice seems like he's preparing for that and until then, we have 5 groups in H!P... I think that's enough.

I understand the current line-up is great and that they should exploit it while they can before adding someone new, but some choices are so obvious it hurts when he ignores them.
I hope the girls don't jump ships and go to AKB or something. I'm sure the singing girl could get into MM if she proves herself a bit more. She can already blow Riho out of the water and I can't imagine what a duet with Sakura would be. :_

I'd say we get another audition by next February or so and they announce the new gen by the end of their spring tour or something. That's time enough for the current line-up keep building their image (I hope they get to the level of the first gens in variety and such) and the new members could become a sensation in a famous group instead of back-dancers to unknown faces.
Last edited by Trinu on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Well this was surprising. I guess it doesn't really shock/ and or disappoint me as much as I thought. Since the current lineup is pretty solid right now I'm glad no one is coming in just yet.

Also, yay a possible new group hint! 
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I'm kinda relived about this. I feel like the auditions were happening to fast. If some of the girls got in, the group would kinda be too full by this one and the following audition. I still think Tsunku wants 16 to be the limit. Plus, it would be nice to let the current group grow and wait until Sayumi or somebody else graduates, announce they're graduating, before adding more members.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I was excited for new members :( But I get why they did this...
rikako♡eripon♡airi
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

THANK YOU JESUS.  :wota:  :wota:  :wota:  :wota:  :wota:  :wota:
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I was sorta expecting this. From that teaser video all the candidates were strong, and I feel like (from what I saw) that none of the canidates had truly the right fit to them. But from what I could see, none of them were lacking at all in skills. 
Formerly Mizura
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Bullshit... don't call an audition if you don't intend to add anyone.

And they made CUCA cry her eyes out for NOTHING.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm curious about the new group that Tsunku was hinting at.
Formerly Mizura