Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
reinlite
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by reinlite »

Hello everyone! I am glad to be able to join the ranks of you fellow translators and preppers.

As aine has stated, I have joined with intentions to translate Otsuka Aina's blog posts, tweets, and anything else really she may be featured in. Since tweets compose the majority of her posts across the board, I'd say I don't need a prepper. Also, if I have not misread, it seems that Juice=Juice minus Karin is up for grabs, right? If so, I'd like to take Yuka for now and see how this translating business meshes with my daily routine. If a prepper would like to help with Yuka, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I think I can handle her as well.

Once again, I'm glad to be here and look forward to working with you all.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="Star"]
Lately I have been wanting to help out again with prepping. I checked the spreadsheet and I can start prepping for the three girls that need prepped (Haruka, Suzuki Kanon, and Rikako) if you would like. Please let me know; I can start immediately.
[/quote]

You can start on Rikako; you can start with the latest entry or wherever you like.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="aine"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="185038" data-time="1424364305">
 Lately I have been wanting to help out again with prepping. I checked the spreadsheet and I can start prepping for the three girls that need prepped (Haruka, Suzuki Kanon, and Rikako) if you would like. Please let me know; I can start immediately.
</blockquote>

You have an active prepper account so yeah, you can start right away whenever translators tell you who needs to be prepped and starting from which post.

PM me if you have any trouble logging in or with anything else.

[/quote]
Alright!

[quote="Lurkette"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="185038" data-time="1424364305">
<div>
[/quote]

You can start on Rikako; you can start with the latest entry or wherever you like.

</div>
</blockquote>
I'll probably start with the most recent post. 
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

More good news, Hotaru offered to help with prepping. :party: You should hear from her here soon, so figure out what works best. =3=

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Star"]
[/quote]
Would you be able to prep for Kanon? Please and thank you. She hasn't had a steady prepper in quite a while. 

If so, start with this post: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11992879848.html
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="taylor"]

<div>
[/quote]
Would you be able to prep for Kanon? Please and thank you. She hasn't had a steady prepper in quite a while. 

If so, start with this post: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11992879848.html

</div>
</blockquote>
No problem.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

reinlite
Kenshuusei

Post by reinlite »

I'll Take-chan too. A prepper would be nice. Also for Yuka.
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

[quote="reinlite"]
[/quote]

hey Reinlite, I am new to prepping, but after reading the tutorials extensively I feel pretty confident in my abilities to do it. I'd be happy to prep for you if you'd like.
reinlite
Kenshuusei

Post by reinlite »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hotaru" data-cid="185171" data-time="1424721157"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="reinlite" data-cid="185145" data-time="1424679510">

I'll Take-chan too. A prepper would be nice. Also for Yuka.</blockquote>

hey Reinlite, I am new to prepping, but after reading the tutorials extensively I feel pretty confident in my abilities to do it. I'd be happy to prep for you if you'd like.</blockquote>

Thanks. I would greatly appreciate that. You can start with the newest posts. ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11993770759.html for Yuka and ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry-11993819682.html for Take.
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

[quote="reinlite"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hotaru" data-cid="185171" data-time="1424721157">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="reinlite" data-cid="185145" data-time="1424679510">

</blockquote>

hey Reinlite, I am new to prepping, but after reading the tutorials extensively I feel pretty confident in my abilities to do it. I'd be happy to prep for you if you'd like.</blockquote>

Thanks. I would greatly appreciate that. You can start with the newest posts. ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11993770759.html for Yuka and ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry-11993819682.html for Take.

[/quote]

Sounds good, I'll get on that shortly.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Anyone need help translating?
All cleared out of Takahashi, Fukumura, and Mano. 
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="eri"]
Anyone need help translating?
All cleared out of Takahashi, Fukumura, and Mano. 
[/quote]

There are some Miyabi posts that need doing
Search for 'Miyabi'
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey I dunno if Meikochi has time, but can she or somebody please prep this post? http://ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/entry-11993843111.html

Also to Meikochi:  Since it looks doubtful Risako will continue blogging after next week I really want to make sure to get every post done from since I took over so when you get a free chance please make sure to prep every entry starting with this one: http://ameblo.jp/sugaya-risako-blog/entry-11991959451.html

I haven't checked blog project yet today so if you already prepped some of them I apologize!

/edit Thank you meikochi! <3
Last edited by yuzuriha on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm trying to get everything done today (both Riichan and Aichan). I've had hard days this week, I didn't thought I would have to spend all that time at the hospital. I did some Riichan's posts, another Aichan's post full of photos and I'll continue tonight.
(sorry to my translators, I've been a bad prepper lately ><)
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I'm trying to get everything done today (both Riichan and Aichan). I've had hard days this week, I didn't thought I would have to spend all that time at the hospital. I did some Riichan's posts, another Aichan's post full of photos and I'll continue tonight.
[/quote]

It is okay! You can skip Takahashi and Fukumura for now if you're too busy. I'll just help with the back load of other girls.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Meikochi"]
[/quote]

Thanks for everything you did!  I don't need them all done in one day, I just didn't want you to lose your place.  :)
Kaori • Risako 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Soo, I'm up to date with everyone ! Thanks for your patience ^^'.
Campy <3 !
eyikii
Kenshuusei

Post by eyikii »

done with miya's post today. so i prepped some of makino's stuff.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Meikochi"]
[/quote]

Thanks a ton Meikochi! <3<3<3
Kaori • Risako 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="yuzu"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="185351" data-time="1424996863">
<div>
[/quote]

Thanks a ton Meikochi! <3<3<3
</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks for translating her !!

Also, it seems I did a mistake when I uploaded the 5th picture of this post, could someone correct it please ?

Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Also, it seems I did a mistake when I uploaded the 5th picture of this post, could someone correct it please ?
[/quote]

Fixed it!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thanks Thea !
Campy <3 !
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

I wanted apologise to my translators for not prepping for some time. I got new job and have less time now so i'm afraid i'll have to stop prepping some of my girls.  :down:   I see that Yuka have new translator and prepper and that's great so i'd like to keep prepping Momo and Oharu so i'll drop Miki and Akane i hope that is ok with you Lurkette ? :unsure:
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

That's completely fine. I had been contemplating dropping some of 12th gen anyway, so it works out just fine. 
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I'd like to snatch up Miki, please. 
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I did 1 Mizuki, hope I did it right with the emoticons since it seems it has changed a bit since the mainenance (and if I did it right, you'll be the best Aine because it saves me a lot of time !).
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I didn't have enough time to get to Riho's today, Meikochi, so if you'd prep it for me I'd appreciate it.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Thea"]
I didn't have enough time to get to Riho's today, Meikochi, so if you'd prep it for me I'd appreciate it.
[/quote]

I'm on it !
(I didn't prep it yesterday because I saw the photos already uploaded so I thought you were faster than me to catch the post, sorry ^^')

Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Not your fault! I started to but had to quit. Thank you  :heart:
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Star, would you be able to prep for Kudou as well? I really want to get back into the swing of regularly translating Zukki and Duu's blogs.

Also, WhiteForte, are you still translating for Maasa? I've translated almost all of her prepped posts.