[2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Post by JPope »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="185454" data-time="1425224899">
<div>
We have hope, though! Ima koko kara is your classic anime song, so it won't be EDM.
[/quote]

Well I take that back. They managed.

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't hear any EDM in this short clip. If anything, it's a less electronic, more conventional take on the "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe" arrangement. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Post by Anderei »

Saya, at least they're not Avex level yet where regular versions might never make it onto the regular channel.

Also, I was hoping for something a little more traditionally anime like, but what can you do. I don't know, I find 12th gen as a whole really underwhelming. But I guess it's hard to follow up Sakura, who is really amazing despite being a single member gen.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I was thinking how come Masaki's sitting pose at 0:51 looks so familiar. Turns out it's a Reina's pose :XD:. And she's doing it with Reina's hair style. Isn't that cheating >_<
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Anderei"]
Saya, at least they're not Avex level yet where regular versions might never make it onto the regular channel.
[/quote]
They've only been posting promotional versions on their channels for a while now, with the "official" MV only available on the DVD's.
Right now it's only minimal differences, but in the future who knows....
But yeah I hope they don't start doing that thing where they only upload like half of it on to their main channels. E-girls does that and it's annoying -_- AKB does that, but at least they upload the full one a couple months later, unlike other groups.

Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

[quote="smtmissin"]
Maria is such a goddess :woot: .
Of course Maa-chan, you'll always be the apple of my eye :D

Masaki keeps on improving her performing skill. Maria is such a natural.
I like this song more than the EDM one.

What do they call that type of picture where girls look like doll with big eyes and flawless skin? The one that blurs any faults on the face and makes the eyes look big and glittering? When I watch the MV Kanon and Ogata looks like they are  under the same effect as that type of photography.
[/quote]

I actually think Ogata actually has huge eyes. Its almost terrifying?

Overall, I liked the preview we got. The style didn't bother me because the EDM wasn't overwhelming, although a more classic anime song would have been nice.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Just some more pictures-- Divided by generation:

9th gen
Spoiler: [+]

10th gen

11th gen

12th gen 

(Miiiiiikiiiiii)
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I don't know what I expected when I opened the 11th Generation spoiler, but all I know is that how empty it was made me laugh.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Maria's hair is literally the new standard of perfection in Hello!Hair for me now. All of them look really gorgeous, I love these shots.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Maria is seriously pretty on an above average level. She's going to be gorgeous when she's older.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Maria is the Wada of Morning Musume. Akane is Sayumi. Haruna is my new Eripon. And Miki.... Miki's a special unique little flower. (I don't know who to compare her to....)
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

IMO Wada has a pretty face but her figure is just so-so. Maria has a pretty face and a beautiful bone frame.
I don't normally like Akane but she looks good here.
And Maa-chan is blossoming.
Ayumi has been looking really tired lately.
Last edited by smtmissin on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Full version of Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru is out for those who want to hear it. Here

I like it less than Tiki Bun. xD I was hoping it would pick up at some point but it didn't, even the breakdown was weak. Yuugure wa Amaegari better blow me away because right now Ima Koko Kara is the only thing saving me from calling this the worst MM release for a new generation ever and that's just because of the music video that I like Ima Koko Kara. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I'm hoping Seishun has a great music video to go along with it.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I like it.  :weeeh:  A very strong like.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

No, no, no, no, noooo.... Don't care for it. Feels like I can't even hear the girls singing. Doesn't even feel like they are singing much, anyway. Chorus is aiight but altogether it's a big nope for me lol
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="185841" data-time="1425743700">Full version of Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru is out for those who want to hear it. Here</blockquote>
I can see those robotic, broken down dance moves in my mind and I'm cringing already. Please prove me wrong, Dance Teacher-sensei!

This does improve on the short preview though, by a lot actually. I'm digging the chorus and the desolate mood in it. I may end up liking this song more than I expected. And I can't tell why, but I feel it channels something from J.A. Seazer's works for Utena. For example.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I like it. There's a lot of solos going on here for 9th-11th gen.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I like it, but the more I listen to it the more familiar it sounds.
Last edited by star on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I would definitely like this if it didn't have all those pauses and the instrumental at the beginning and the end wasn't so so so so similar to their past releases...
Someone said that the other song's outfits were not really dance inspired so my hopes on this single are null :(
Image Hey
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I really like Ayumi's hair in this MV, and also Sakura looks extra adorable.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Looks like the solos in the 2nd verse were split by generation. I'm disappointed that they turned almost all of the solos into group lines. If they had split it up right, there could have been a solo for everyone.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Ima Koko Kara PV

What is this shit. What is with the front left kid. At least Duu was behind Riho for the latter half.  There better be a MM only version on the DVD.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Yeah, I'm hoping for that too. I mean I get why they have the Pretty Cure sequences in it, but... I don't want to see it because I want to see more of MM. Also they cut 2 of the really cute close ups of MaaDuu :P I guess that's why it was the "Hello Station ver."...

But! Everyone looks super cute here. They really give off the "idol" vibe. I actually very much like song myself, I just want to see MM only doing it.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I think the kids were from some contest if I recall from memory
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

That shit is an anime song tied in with a movie. And it's glorious. (I want more H!P groups in anime and movies and TV and I'm a greedy fan who wants more even though I wont like it when all the newbies come pouring in.)
I wonder if this is any different then what they show at the end of the movie? Since I heard the live action sequence was actually going to be in the movie.

Anyway, aside from that. Here's a live performance at the Pretty Cure press conference if you'd like to hear it live. It's in full too.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I feel like Kanon got a lot of screen time so I'm really pleased about that. And also it's really sparkly and cute and I love it.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I should be happy Sakura is featured so much in this but this song is boring as shit.  Costumes are cute though.

Also, Seishun Kozou reminds me of Daft Punk until they start their weird chanting.  I can't tell if I like it or not, but like others have said it will probably benefit from a PV.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The MV is colorful and pretty. I liked the member solo shots.

Not the biggest fan of the song though. But it's better than another Tiki Bun.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yes, yes, yes! Love, love, love! Sparkles and all. It even has some HaaChel.... Every single girl looked stunning and stole my attention evenly. Kudos all around :3
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.