Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Anderei »

I actually rip them to my mp3 and then they just serve as decorations. I've got a bunch of kpop and jpop CDs that just sit there looking pretty (and oh my god are the kpop ones pretty).

I do have a few photos since I try to buy the cheaper regular editions if I like the cover, because I always buy by cover and not by DVD content. But they just sit inside the case after I look at them once and go 'cool'. Postcards are annoying because they're too big to fit in the case so I usually end up losing them. Everyone needs to mail them into UFP and ask for posters instead.

I have a Rina, Maasa, and T. Akari postcard. One day I'm going to get a Kana or Meimi one. I believe.

Also, this may be odd, but as much as I shit on UFP's covers, a lot of the CDs themselves are actually really pretty. It's odd.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="186048" data-time="1426189270">
I like the light orange, it is new. What I don't really like is the sea blue, I like the color itself but I have the feel they're going to use almost the same color for Masaki and Haruna, and if they give Masaki a more greener color it may look too similar to Erina's or the same as Kanon's like in One·Two·Three</blockquote>
Oh my gosh I was so confused for a minute there, I was like, but Haruna is yelllow! How is that close? Hahaha
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Saya"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="186048" data-time="1426189270">
I like the light orange, it is new. What I don't really like is the sea blue, I like the color itself but I have the feel they're going to use almost the same color for Masaki and Haruna, and if they give Masaki a more greener color it may look too similar to Erina's or the same as Kanon's like in One·Two·Three
</blockquote>
Oh my gosh I was so confused for a minute there, I was like, but Haruna is yelllow! How is that close? Hahaha[/quote]

If Ii.Haruna was here she would bitchslap you multiple times screaming "IT'S HONEY, HONEY, HONEEEEEEEY"

I already got use to say Haruna and think of both faces. I refuse to call her Haachin, nicknames usually sound horrible to me, excluding Maa-chan I think I always call the other girls by their names. I may use Ogata now to make it clear
Last edited by Derby on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

I thought they would make a bigger distinction between Sea Blue and Emerald Green, but apparently not, as you can see on Mizuki's blog: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12001252164.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=gplus

Maybe its just the lighting? Either way, its sort of annoying!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Lololol somehow I knew that was going to happen.... So, purple and light orange seem to be just fine, but light pink constantly seems to look almost white and the sea blue looks similar to Maa-chan's "emerald green"...
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Member colours are overrated. :pirate:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]
Member colours are overrated. :pirate:
[/quote]
It's something for the kids to talk about.  :D/
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

They tried to make a rainbow with that WHITE shirt in between?
If they said 'light pink' but a light pink shirt :( I feel like they wanted to give her Sayu's color but at the same time they didn't want to

By the way, after posting my last comment I thought of all the H!P nicknames I could think of to know how many I like and dislike, and I just realized I don't know Sakura's nickname
does she even have one? I don't remember any of you guys calling her other thing but Sakura or Oda
Last edited by Derby on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Odasaku is her only nickname. There's also been Sakurakkyo, but apparently people used to make fun of her with that, so she doesn't care for it.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I'm pretty sure I've seen people call her odachii
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

I use odasaku to be consistent with the Japanese fandom, but my personal nickname for her is Teddy, just to memorialize her Music Dragon experience ( she brought her stuffed teddy bear onto the show).

Sounds spammy, but I'd love Teddy to proliferate as a nickname. :D
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Teddy makes me think of Theodore Roosevelt.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Aww, Teddy is a really cute nickname. But hahaha, I also get imagery of Theodore Roosevelt.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="185918" data-time="1425918363">YT, man. YT. I'm going to re-upload to DM. Here we go (again)!</blockquote>
Belated thanks! I hope she's enjoying her break, because something's missing without her.

It's amazing how little less she sucks at singing Akai Freesia after 12 years. :lol:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Not gonna post the whole setlist unless someone is really interested but here are the solos the ANGERME girls have done so far:

Ayaka- Watarasebashi

Kanon- Yuugure Sakusen Kaigi

Kana- Daite yo! Please Go On

Takechan- Ai no Imi wo Oshiete!

Meimei- Tropical Koishiteru

Murotan- First Kiss

Maho- Otome Pasta ni Kandou

Rikako- Genkimono de Ikou!

No subunit performances so probably not a lot of 3rd gen singing outside of these and the last single.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Ayaka doing Watarsebashi could go either way.....

Kana doing Daite yo is probably terrible but I need to hear it.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So according to the new Hinafest group naming video, Iikubo, Uemura and Shimamura all like games--especially Animal Crossing, lol.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="186218" data-time="1426512563">
Ayaka doing Watarsebashi could go either way.....

Kana doing Daite yo is probably terrible but I need to hear it.</blockquote>

It's obviously not going to be as good as the original but Dawa is usually pretty good about her song choices.

Kanon's is a snoozer, though.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Apparently Nonaka will let the fans know what name to use for her chant at this weekend's concert in Fukushima. Yaaay, you could really tell from the recording they wanted to call when it was her turn, but they had no idea what name to use in unison, lol.
So far chants have gone:
Haa-chin
Nonaka/Cheru/Miki
Maria
Akane
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

[quote="Anderei"]
It's obviously not going to be as good as the original but Dawa is usually pretty good about her song choices.
[/quote]

She really does have great taste when it comes to choosing songs. Whether or not that is actually a good thing depends on how you feel about her singing. :lol:
Last edited by Banana on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I actually really like her singing. She's not amazing but she's come such a long way since she debuted. I didn't think she ever would when they debuted. I like her a lot now which is almost odd to me because I never thought highly of her during the 4nin days.

Anyway:

Oda Sakura 16th birthday solo event "~Sakura no Shirabe 4~" 3-16-15

event 1

1.Itoshiki Hito (Abe Natsumi)

2.Shining Itoshiki Anata (Country Musume)

3.Glass no Pumps (Goto Maki)

4.Sakura (Naotaro Moriyama - piano ver.)

Happy Birthday song

5.Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe (piano ballad ver.)

6.Osananajimi (Fujimoto Miki)

7.Namida no Hoshi (Goto Maki)

songs 4~7, Sakura sang with a piano accompaniment from a professional piano player Torii Katsunari
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I am very excited about most of the choices.  <3<3<3
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Here's a link to Sakura singing piano ver of TokiSora
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Sakura is one of those girls along with Zukki, Haruka and Tomoko that I hope will work on their singing beyond H!P - I feel like they all have potential to be better than just idol-passable if they want to be.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

I like Sakura and I typically really like her singing but I actually found her TokiSora to be a bit painful to listen to. Granted, I have no vocal training or anything but she just sounded strained and way too breathy to me. I think the piano version was just too slow and soft for a voice like hers.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

She was trying to sing in a higher pitched voice, which is a horrible problem with H!P's good singers. I think Takahashi Ai was just too airheaded to be bothered with how everyone else did things, and Risa just didn't care, but ugh there seem to be so many other MM singers throughout the years who forego good singing just to sound like they have a higher voice. Sakura could've owned this song, but it sounds like her higher pitch ruined it.

To be clear, she still sounds fine even though she's doing that (especially compared to other idols), but she could've actually been great when she was just good instead.
Last edited by showraniy on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

To be fair, Ai kind of did the opposite and frequently sang in that forced dropped larynx manly voice, as did Risa.  Doing that is just as bad for your voice as forcing it higher (although the whole concept of "moe" means idols are more often doing the latter than the former).  The biggest issue with Sakura's lack of stability is not singing from her diaphragm.  That is what makes her voice sound shaky and strained, especially in the higher register. It's funny how often you see this in idol singer since singing from your diaphragm is pretty much Singing 101 LOL but that strangled, throaty, pressurized tone of improper vocal placement and breathing is easy for most singers spot.  That said, I think she has a nice tone and decent sense of pitch, so she has potential.

I know my vocal technique tangents are likely very boring and tiresome to read, but it's interesting for me LOL.  Japan has a really interesting idea of singing in general, not just limited to idols.  So many Japanese singers have that style (somewhat nasal, heavy vibrato) that is just so distinctly Japanese.
Last edited by Farrah on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Farrah"]
To be fair, Ai kind of did the opposite and frequently sang in that forced dropped larynx manly voice, as did Risa.  Doing that is just as bad for your voice as forcing it higher (although the whole concept of "moe" means idols are more often doing the latter than the former).  The biggest issue with Sakura's lack of stability is not singing from her diaphragm.  That is what makes her voice sound shaky and strained, especially in the higher register. It's funny how often you see this in idol singer since singing from your diaphragm is pretty much Singing 101 LOL but that strangled, throaty, pressurized tone of improper vocal placement and breathing is easy for most singers spot.  That said, I think she has a nice tone and decent sense of pitch, so she has potential.

I know my vocal technique tangents are likely very boring and tiresome to read, but it's interesting for me LOL.  Japan has a really interesting idea of singing in general, not just limited to idols.  So many Japanese singers have that style (somewhat nasal, heavy vibrato) that is just so distinctly Japanese.
[/quote]

And us!

(Fixed)
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Hell yeah, I love Farrah's vocals posts. I guess I never considered that AI's low tone was being forced, since I was just happy to have a lower voice in the group.