Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by momoirosaya »

There are some old Karin posts from my last year if you want to take a stab at them!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Hotaru »

Hello!

I have returned and am starting to prep all the Take-chan and Yuka posts I missed.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I'll be on a convetion this weekend, so I probably won't have time to prep. I'll catch up on monday!
reinlite
Kenshuusei

Post by reinlite »

[quote="Hotaru"]
Hello!

I have returned and am starting to prep all the Take-chan and Yuka posts I missed.
[/quote]

Perfect. Thanks!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey guys.

My work computer has been dead almost the entire last two weeks and my home computer is unreliable.  Luckily my new work computer is up and running and I finally got caught up on everything I had to do.  I'm going to go back and do all prepped Sakura and the last couple Risako posts hopefully today.   Xepher, I haven't checked if you have been continually prepping or not but if not can you please start from this entry: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12000791892.html

Thank you!

Also, Meikochi I think you got all of Risako's posts but you have one that you have listed as not done yet since last Friday.  Take your time, but just please don't forget you have that one still hanging out there. :) Thanks!

/edit I'm not sure how up to date the spreadsheet is as of today, but if any of the girls that need translators make short to the point posts like Risako and/or post infrequently I can maybe take one of them on?  Or maybe take Sayuki back on if Skoban doesn't want to take her full time? Or even attempt Kana again now that I'm not as busy.
Last edited by yuzuriha on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thanks for the reminder yuzu ! I had some problems with the photos (don't know why) but it's done. As well as Aichan's and Mizuki's latest interesting/important posts.
Also, is someone willing to translate some OG posts about Berryz Kobo's last concert ? Reina, Koharu, Aika

(that "Soo Young Kang" commenting on almost Airi's post is a bit creepy..)
Campy <3 !
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

If any one would like to prep for Rikako, feel free to take her. She posts a bit too frequently for me to keep up with along with the other girls.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="186187" data-time="1426438775">Thanks for the reminder yuzu ! I had some problems with the photos (don't know why) but it's done. As well as Aichan's and Mizuki's latest interesting/important posts.
Also, is someone willing to translate some OG posts about Berryz Kobo's last concert ? Reina, Koharu, Aika

(that "Soo Young Kang" commenting on almost Airi's post is a bit creepy..)</blockquote> 
I can translate those posts since I read most of them, if someone preps. No one's doing those blogs regularly eh?

Airi always seems to draw those kinds of commenters for some reason. I've noticed that since long ago when I was doing her blog
Last edited by rokun on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="rokun"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="186187" data-time="1426438775">

(that "Soo Young Kang" commenting on almost Airi's post is a bit creepy..)
</blockquote>

I can translate those posts since I read most of them, if someone preps. No one's doing those blogs regularly eh?

Airi always seems to draw those kinds of commenters for some reason. I've noticed that since long ago when I was doing her blog[/quote]

I'll prep them :). Thanks ! You're right.. But if you're interested in translating Koharu regularly, I may be able to prep her (always time for my favorites :3).

Oh I see.. Poor Airi :(

Campy <3 !
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

I don't know if I can commit to someone regularly now, but I did enjoy translating Koha's blog in the past. She has short entries at least... I'll think about it.

Thanks for everyone eventually generally picking up the girls I used to do, by the way. Although with Berryz done that takes care of like half of them, lol. Sorry to have been absent.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

At the translator's request, I'm dropping Murota. : S

She was the only girl I prepped, so I guess I won't prep until the summer.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I'm back and caught up with the posts from the weekend. :)

Btw since 12ki and Country Girls (not 100% confirmed tho) have their image colors now, we could add them on the site as well.
eyikii
Kenshuusei

Post by eyikii »

hello guys, need help prepping. the line spacing always disappear whenever i preview a post. anyone having the same problem? thanks
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^ yeah always  :hahaha: I always go into the text-editing window and paste in <p align="LEFT"><span style="color: #000000;"> </span></p> wherever a space is supposed to be. I don't know if there is an easier way to do it.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

For a while I would put <br> but it's quit working.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eyikii
Kenshuusei

Post by eyikii »

thanks for the help guys. :smile:
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Does anyone want to prep Murota Mizuki?

[quote="Neminia"]
^ yeah always  :hahaha: I always go into the text-editing window and paste in <p align="LEFT"><span style="color: #000000;"> </span></p> wherever a space is supposed to be. I don't know if there is an easier way to do it.
[/quote]

You shouldn't do that, it puts in too much coding and then the "read more"s don't show up.  &nbsp; is what you should use, with an empty line before and after, so:

*words*

&nbsp;

*words*
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

^ oh. Sorry I didn't know that^^" I've been doing it wrong all this time :down:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

So...anyone want to start prepping Sayuki again?  Just starting with whatever the most recent post is once you sign up is fine!

Also contemplating Kana too...
Kaori • Risako 

Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

[quote="yuzu"]
So...anyone want to start prepping Sayuki again?  Just starting with whatever the most recent post is once you sign up is fine!

Also contemplating Kana too...
[/quote]

I have the time to take on another girl, so I can do Sayuki or Kana, either is fine!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'll start with Sayuki for now since I have translated her before!  We'll see how much I am able to keep up.  I try to translate daily minus the weekends so you can just prep daily starting today unless I tell you otherwise. :)  Thank you!
Kaori • Risako 

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I know I'm behind with prepping, but I've been busy lately. I will catch up tomorrow most likely.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

[quote="yuzu"]
I'll start with Sayuki for now since I have translated her before!  We'll see how much I am able to keep up.  I try to translate daily minus the weekends so you can just prep daily starting today unless I tell you otherwise. :)  Thank you!
[/quote]

Alright! I have started prepping for her :)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thank you!

/edit Hotaru, I don't want you to think I have abandoned Sayuki already so please keep prepping.  Yesterday I wasn't feeling good so didn't even make an attempt and today I am working from home and don't have a mouse and using the touch pad is a nightmare so I just gave up.  (Things kept just deleting and moving around thanks to the touch pad).  I'll pick back up Monday.
Last edited by yuzuriha on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

@marena
I'm never sure if you read this thread, but please be informed that ℃-ute are migrating to an Ameba blog.
http://ameblo.jp/c-ute-official/
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Kobushi Factory have started a blog:
http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/

If the admins would like ideas for icons, 'Kobushi' can be taken to mean (a) the kobushi magnolia flower, or (b) a fist. There's also the 'factory' aspect that could be considered. 

That said, I would like to translate Hamaura Ayano's blog posts. Anyone out there interested in prepping for her?
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

[quote="Skoban"]
Kobushi Factory have started a blog:
http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/

If the admins would like ideas for icons, 'Kobushi' can be taken to mean (a) the kobushi magnolia flower, or (b) a fist. There's also the 'factory' aspect that could be considered. 

That said, I would like to translate Hamaura Ayano's blog posts. Anyone out there interested in prepping for her?
[/quote]
I am. I was about to ask if someone would like to translate her posts.

EDIT: Here (http://blog-project.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=227602&action=edit), the draft for her first blog post. Since there aren't new categories yet I putted her name into the post title too.
Last edited by PyoKiyo on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I seem to have lost track of what post we are on for Kanon.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

By the way, if I prepped the first blog posts of other Kobushi Factory members would someone traslate them? That way all 8 girls would have at least one translated post.
Last edited by PyoKiyo on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I'll translate just the first post of: Nomura, Wada, Inoue, and Hirose. So that would leave only three more.

Edit: Already got Hirose and Wada translated. Working on the remaining two. Just Inoue now.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.