[2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: [2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Post by Meikochi »

The song is really pleasant and I'm glad Mizuki has a lot of solos :3 !
I also like the outfits, TicTac ;).
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: [2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Post by yuzuriha »

lol and as expected I don't like it.  That air piano was so lame omg...and Masaki's one line was just so JARRING after Sakura.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.helloproject.com/release/det ... E-7089/</a>

Covers are out!
Last edited by Solarblade on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

The last one is the only one I like.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

They're so bland :/

I only liked LE C. LE D looked like their faces had heavy photoshopping, but at least Eripon was center.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

They aren't bad, they're better than Juice=Juice's covers. I dot really like any of them though.
Formerly Mizura
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

I Like RegB the most. Is it because I really like clean design (as every graphic designer do?) but I don't really find them bland. Anyways.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I like all of them except Limited D... looks like they ran out of ideas for that one. :D
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I actually don't mind any of these covers besides Lim A's rather horrid Photoshop. Lim B and Lim C are the ones that catch my eye the most.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I only like Limited C. Maria looks really pretty on that one. 
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I like LE A, LE C, and Reg B. Nothing looks bad, it's just the others don't stand out as much.
Last edited by mrsross on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

LE C is pretty good. Not great, but not crappy like the rest of them.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Surprised everyone hates these covers so much.  They may be bland but at least they don't look like something out of a misguided teenager's powerpoint assignment, unlike most H!P covers.  Legitimately pretty sure not even one person in UFP's art department actually studied graphic design.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru PV preview featuring Karin and some Musume Girls. Seriously...
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I really don't understand why they have her in the close ups. She's not in the group why does she have the most screen time?
ImageImage
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

Its really weird.... I hope they don't have her in the actual Promo release. I mean I know she's popular...but she's still not in Morning Musume.

No offense Karin, go away. lol.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I love Karin, but why were there so many close-ups of her? It was weird. I'm guessing a better quality version of this will be on Hello Station tomorrow.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I have a feeling this is the same thing we are going to get on hello!station. I've no faith in UF anymore when it comes to music videos and effort in the same sentence.
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

I don't normally rag on H!P videos for being cheap, since that's pretty much the norm, but ... that looked SO fucking cheap it was painful.

At least I'm liking the song a little better though.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Video got taken down as well as the original from Gyao where this was being previewed. I bet they realized their mistake and are doing a little damage control. If not the bloody well should.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

It's so obvious why Karin doesn't get in MM. Her look isn't compatible in the group, she looks out of place. I never think she was beautiful and recently her look takes a turn for the worse. Her face is too edgy compared to other girls.

Maria and Akane are so beautiful here. I like Akane when she doesn't try to be cute and act like a baby.

Maa-chan is being pushed! :woot:

There is something about Ayumi's hair or make-up that makes her look really tired to me.
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Can you stop calling Karin ugly in every post you make. She's not even one of my favorites but that's just so unnecessary.
ImageImage
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I thought the opposite with Karin for some reason she sticks out in a good way with the group (missin Zukki though).

The new gen is really looking nice for their first single though...Im excited for their full PVs and that really awesome one for Seishun
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Can I just talk about how amazing Mizuki looks for a second? I don't know if maybe it's just my perception of her that has changed, since she became leader (and she was really nice when I shook hands with her briefly), but it feels like she's made a giant leap as a performer, like Kanyon did when Yuuka graduated. IDK, but I think she's beautiful and stands out even more than Karin (LOL) in these videos, which is great since I used to find her kinda boring.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

@...Sorry I can't stop complaining about Karin because I don't like her but she always sticks out (and the way she sticks out is what her fans call "idol power". I don't want to admit it but it may be so, even though it's plenty annoying to me). it's like Masaki with some of you. You don't like her but she sticks out like a sore thumb. Some of you have very good self-control over your dissatisfaction and don't even talk about it. And Masaki isn't even the center so you don't have to bear with it for long. but Karin is the center everywhere she goes (even in a Momusu PV) and I have to bear with it and I don't have enough self-control over my dissatisfaction not to say anything about it.

I don't even think my complaint about Karin is even comparable to some about Masaki. (like yours for example, you do it all the time don't you?)
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

There's a difference with complaining about her presence and complaining about her looks. She's not the prettiest girl but she doesn't deserve to be bagged on for no reason.

Is her presence unnecessary? You bet your ass. I also agree she doesn't fit in with Morning Musume's dynamic, but to say her look has "taken a turn for the worst" is just in poor taste. Learn better ways to express yourself bruh.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Sorry I'm one of those who like idols because of their look.  Quite superficial I guess. I tends to judge people's look and I look into it with quite a bit of details(almost like how an artist judging pictures). I know some don't like it but that's my habit. I don't do it (outloud) if I know the person personally though.

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

UFP is seriously stupid sometimes. I can deal with Karin replacing Kanon for the dance, but they should've at least given Kanon some solo closeups with the other girls.

If one of the front line girls got replaced by Karin, I can pretty much assume that they would've gotten solo shots.
Formerly Mizura
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

There's also a difference between constantly calling an idol ugly and acting like its some universal fact. You act like your opinion is just some fact that everyone should agree with. I don't like Masaki but I don't start talking about how ugly she is every time she's brought up and act like everyone has to agree.
ImageImage
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="smtmissin" data-cid="186494" data-time="1427293416">
but Karin is the center everywhere she goes (even in a Momusu PV) and I have to bear with it and I don't have enough self-control over my dissatisfaction not to say anything about it.
</blockquote>

There's nothing wrong with judging an idol by their looks, but constantly bashing her and demeaning her in your every-other-post is wrong. There are plenty of people on this board that don't like Riho, but they don't feel the need to remind everyone how they hate her. Regarding the bolded portion, if you don't have enough self control to keep from insulting someone who doesn't deserve it and make everyone else witness it, then you really really need to work on that. Not just for this fandom, but for your life in general.

Since the videos were taken down, and I obsessively download, I re-upped it to DM. Yuugure wa Ameagari!
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.