Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Skoban »

[quote="PyoKiyo"]
By the way, if I prepped the first blog posts of other Kobushi Factory members would someone traslate them? That way all 8 girls would have at least one translated post.
[/quote]
[quote="Thea"]
I'll translate just the first post of: Nomura, Wada, Inoue, and Hirose. So that would leave only three more.

[/quote]

I'll do the first posts of the remaining three then - that would be Fujii, Ogawa, and Tagucchi, I believe.

Also, would anyone mind prepping the following Berryz-related posts? Thanks in advance.

Wada Ayaka
http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ayakawada/entry-11997355408.html

Makino Maria
http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-11997041868.html

Ishikawa Rika
http://ameblo.jp/ishikawa-rika-official/entry-11996386556.html

Yoshizawa Hitomi
http://ameblo.jp/hitomi-yoshizawa0412/entry-11996123120.html
http://ameblo.jp/hitomi-yoshizawa0412/entry-11996152735.html
http://ameblo.jp/hitomi-yoshizawa0412/entry-11996378773.html
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by MejraThea »

Question, since they're being published as uncategorized should we leave their names in the title as they have them? Or do we leave them unposted until they have a category (as Hama-chan's appear to be)?
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I promise I'm not dropping out of this again, I'm just quite busy with the play most of the time. After April I should be able to consistently prep every day. I try to get to the ones I can on the weekends and free days.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days again, but thank you to my preppers for not stopping.  I have been a bit anemic the past couple weeks and I was getting so dizzy I couldn't really concentrate the last couple times I tried to translate, but I ate a huge helping of spinach last night and feel much better so I will be slowly working through my backlog. <3
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I'll stop prepping Ozeki and Chisaki for a while until Nekokai is able to translate them once again (I think it's been two weeks now?). I don't want the drafts to pile up.
Nekokai, please tell me if you want me to prep only a certain amount of the blog posts. Like 2 per week for each girl or something.  :wink:
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="Thea"]
Question, since they're being published as uncategorized should we leave their names in the title as they have them? Or do we leave them unposted until they have a category (as Hama-chan's appear to be)?
[/quote]

We leave them unposted until they have a category.

[quote="Neminia"]
I'll stop prepping Ozeki and Chisaki for a while until Nekokai is able to translate them once again (I think it's been two weeks now?). I don't want the drafts to pile up.
Nekokai, please tell me if you want me to prep only a certain amount of the blog posts. Like 2 per week for each girl or something.  :wink:
[/quote]

Thank you.  I have two weeks of vacation now, so I should be able to catch up to some degree.  Sorry for going M.I.A. so often in recent times. :down:
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OK I am obviously a little rusty because I have NO idea what Sayuki is trying to say here:

私が夢を叶えるためには、
誰が聴いてもすごい!って思われる歌を歌わなきゃいけないんです。

それくらい上手くならないと、
普通に流して聴いてても、

「え!これだれ!?」 って、
調べてもらえるようにならないとダメなんです。

I think it is something about wanting to become so good at singing that people hear her and think it's awesome, but I can't tell if she wants them to want to look up who it is, or that they shouldn't have to look it up.

It's from this entry: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-12004011190.html

Kaori • Risako 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

She says:

In order for my dreams to come true,

I have to be be able to sing so that anyone who hears me goes "Amazing!".

If I don't become that good, when people hear my (our) songs they won't go "Eh? Who is this!?" and look us up.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="186591" data-time="1427476838">
<div>
[/quote]

We leave them unposted until they have a category.
</div>
</blockquote>

I thought so. Thanks!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Saya"]
She says:

In order for my dreams to come true,

I have to be be able to sing so that anyone who hears me goes "Amazing!".

If I don't become that good, when people hear my (our) songs they won't go "Eh? Who is this!?" and look us up.
[/quote]

OK thank you!  This was like the gist of what I was going with I just was having a really hard time putting it into words that made sense haha.  I swear my brain has been broken for two weeks.
Kaori • Risako 

shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I am just wondering whether the translators that I am prepping for want me to continue prepping until the backlog has been clear up or close to being clear up... I assume that people have been busy so I was wondering. 
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="186793" data-time="1427820874">
<div>
[/quote]

Thank you.  I have two weeks of vacation now, so I should be able to catch up to some degree.  Sorry for going M.I.A. so often in recent times. :down:

</div>
</blockquote>

It's fine, don't worry about it. :joyful:  Just tell me when you're done catching up and ready to continue.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="shii510" data-cid="186845" data-time="1427901589">
I am just wondering whether the translators that I am prepping for want me to continue prepping until the backlog has been clear up or close to being clear up... I assume that people have been busy so I was wondering.</blockquote>
You do Karin right? You can stop if you want. I am extremely busy I haven't been able to translate at all this week, I'm sorry!!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@Saya I'll stop prepping for now until you continue translating again.
reinlite
Kenshuusei

Post by reinlite »

I need some help with this:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
http://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry-12009025523.html

昨日、親戚がおじいちゃんのお庭で桜が満開だったからいらないカレンダーをレジャーシート替わりにして、みんなでお花見したんだって!
</blockquote>

I understand that she went to her grandfather's house and looked at his cherry blossom tree, but am I supposed to actually believe she sat down on an old calendar as a picnic blanket? Is that some kind of joke? Is カレンダー slang for something?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Nope, she did sit on old calander sheets. It's like sitting on newspaper, it's not that odd.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
reinlite
Kenshuusei

Post by reinlite »

^I see. Thanks.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="186801" data-time="1427835529"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="186591" data-time="1427476838">Question, since they're being published as uncategorized should we leave their names in the title as they have them? Or do we leave them unposted until they have a category (as Hama-chan's appear to be)?</blockquote> 
We leave them unposted until they have a category.</blockquote>
I'll be adding the categories this weekend. Sorry for the delay, I totally missed that until Pyo messaged me.

I know it's been agreed to be unnecessary before, but I think I need to get back to the idea of a separate B!P sub-forum. At least for my own convenience - apparently I keep missing and forgetting details like this when they get buried so fast in one general thread. But I'll leave making a decision until some later date.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="shii510" data-cid="186845" data-time="1427901589">
I am just wondering whether the translators that I am prepping for want me to continue prepping until the backlog has been clear up or close to being clear up... I assume that people have been busy so I was wondering.
</blockquote>
You do Karin right? You can stop if you want. I am extremely busy I haven't been able to translate at all this week, I'm sorry!!

[/quote]

Should I stop prepping Ayumi for a while, too?
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Star"]
I seem to have lost track of what post we are on for Kanon.
[/quote]

You can just start from her most recent post if that's easier  :thumbsup:
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="186914" data-time="1428061906"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="186864" data-time="1427917811">
I am just wondering whether the translators that I am prepping for want me to continue prepping until the backlog has been clear up or close to being clear up... I assume that people have been busy so I was wondering.</blockquote>You do Karin right? You can stop if you want. I am extremely busy I haven't been able to translate at all this week, I'm sorry!!
</blockquote>

Should I stop prepping Ayumi for a while, too?</blockquote>
Yeah, I won't be able to translate for at least a week.

I'll pm you guys when my schedule calms down.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="186914" data-time="1428061906">

Should I stop prepping Ayumi for a while, too?</blockquote>
Yeah, I won't be able to translate for at least a week.

I'll pm you guys when my schedule calms down.

[/quote]

Got it.  :thumbsup:
----

I went ahead and prepped Tsunku's blog post concerning the removal of his vocal cords. It would be nice if someone is willing to translate it.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="taylor"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="186471" data-time="1427231272">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
Alright, thank you.
[quote="taylor"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="186471" data-time="1427231272">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
Alright, thank you.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Just a heads-up to Maasa's prepper and translator that she's resumed blogging throughout her stage play. No indication whether she'll continue once it wraps up though.

[quote="Neminia"]

I went ahead and prepped Tsunku's blog post concerning the removal of his vocal cords. It would be nice if someone is willing to translate it.

[/quote]

On it.Done.
Last edited by Skoban on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="186907" data-time="1428015485"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="186801" data-time="1427835529"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="186591" data-time="1427476838">Question, since they're being published as uncategorized should we leave their names in the title as they have them? Or do we leave them unposted until they have a category (as Hama-chan's appear to be)?</blockquote> 
We leave them unposted until they have a category.</blockquote>
I'll be adding the categories this weekend. Sorry for the delay, I totally missed that until Pyo messaged me.</blockquote>
:ph34r:

Categories are done and working! So you can reassign the posts to them now.

Sorry about this week-long slip-up, I had to do some other maintenance stuff first and by that time the weekend was almost over. Adding a new category is a bit of a pain, adding 8 new categories is 8 times the pain. :tongue:

But it should be good now. Thanks for your patience. =3=

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey Hotaru, I just noticed someone commented on one of my Sayuki entries asking if I could translate a particular entry of Sayuki's that got skipped over.  Would you mind prepping it?  There's not rush, I told them I would just get to it eventually but it will go in my queue.

http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11959625327.html

Thank you!

Also (unless I missed something, I haven't checked yet today) Xepher has been kind of MIA for a little bit so no Sakura posts have been getting prepped.  Would someone mind covering?  No need to go back and cover any, and since I am catching up on Sayuki entries right now I would like to start back up with Sakura next week so please start prepping then, plus please prep an entry about the new single if she wrote one today.  Thank you!
Kaori • Risako 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

How is Sakura to prep ? Many photos, emoticons ?
Campy <3 !
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

[quote="yuzu"]
Hey Hotaru, I just noticed someone commented on one of my Sayuki entries asking if I could translate a particular entry of Sayuki's that got skipped over.  Would you mind prepping it?  There's not rush, I told them I would just get to it eventually but it will go in my queue.

http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11959625327.html

Thank you!

Also (unless I missed something, I haven't checked yet today) Xepher has been kind of MIA for a little bit so no Sakura posts have been getting prepped.  Would someone mind covering?  No need to go back and cover any, and since I am catching up on Sayuki entries right now I would like to start back up with Sakura next week so please start prepping then, plus please prep an entry about the new single if she wrote one today.  Thank you!
[/quote]

I gotcha, I'll finish the prepping for  Sayuki's post tonight.
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

Sorry Yuzu for being MIA, I just had exams, and I am currently prepping all the ones I missed