Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
reinlite
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by reinlite »

Can I call dibs on Yamagishi's blog posts and make a firm decision after one or two of her posts?
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Lurkette »

Okay, so, after some hustling, I'm all caught up on my backlog, I think. Anyone who stopped prepping because of my absence can now resume prepping (preferably right after the last translated post, but it doesn't matter that much). I also still need some more preppers, I think. These are the girls I still claim responsibility for:

Maro (prepper: Neminia)
Manakan (prepper: shii510)
Uta (prepper: WhiteForte, inactive)
All of Ange 3rd gen (prepper: ???)

If anyone wants to prep for 3rd gen or maybe take over Uta, that would be cool since I enjoy translating them. Or, if a prepper feels really passionate about one of the Factory members and wants someone to translate for them, I can do that, too. 

PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

@ Lurkette

<div>I really enjoyed prepping for Hamaura, unfortunately, Skoban had to stop translating some girl's posts because due to personal reasons. I would be really grateful if I could prepp for her again. </div>
<div>On the other since today was the big day for all KF members because of their first joined live concert, I would like all of them to have the 5/16 post translated. If you wouldn't mind translating some of them, please let me know. I would be willing to prepp Murota Mizuki for you in return.</div>
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

@ Lurkette 

I can prep for Uta, or any of the 3rd gen if you'd like. I've got more time on my hands than I thought I would this summer.
reinlite
Kenshuusei

Post by reinlite »

I've decided to translate Yamagishi's posts, however in turn, I will stop translating Take's posts. Hotaru, if you don't mind, can you stop prepping Take's posts and instead do Yamagishi's? I will translate them and input the text into the draft, but I will hold off on publishing any of them until new Tsubaki tags are created.
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@Lurkette

Alright, I'll resume prepping for Manakan soon from where we last left off. Sorry I haven't yet... it's been kinda busy over the weekend (birthday celebrations and such), so I haven't actually sat in front of a computer for like more than an hour, or I've been just too tired.

At the same time, unfortunately I have to drop Meimi from my prepping duties. Even though I know NekoKai is MIA at the moment, but prepping for 3 (when Saya resumes translating for Karin) is more than enough for me at the current time. >_<
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

@reinlite

Sure, no problem. I'll start doing that nowish.

If someone else wants to take up Take-chan (or if reinlite picks her up again), I'm willing to continue prepping for her (she only blogs like once or twice a week too).
Last edited by Hotaru on Sun May 17, 2015 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Just got done with school so I'm going to start translations again (later today actually).

If anyone wants to prep I am interesting in also translating Yumeno and Kisora's blogs.

I can't translate 4 girls during the school year, but for the summer I want to try it out.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Just an update to my preppers: I ended up not feeling well and also being really slammed catching up on work last Thursday (which is usually my easy day so I catch up on blogs), and on top of that I had a stomach bug Friday and came in late today so I am waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on everything (in my life).  I expect to catch up on whatever is prepped hopefully by the end of this week but will probably resume translating next Tuesday.  I'll let you guys know for sure.  And of course I'll go back and if there are any that seem important that were missed I'll point them out individually.  I know Sayuki did some Q&As so those will probably be in there.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="PyoKiyo"]

@ Lurkette

<div>I really enjoyed prepping for Hamaura, unfortunately, Skoban had to stop translating some girl's posts because due to personal reasons. I would be really grateful if I could prepp for her again. </div>
<div>On the other since today was the big day for all KF members because of their first joined live concert, I would like all of them to have the 5/16 post translated. If you wouldn't mind translating some of them, please let me know. I would be willing to prepp Murota Mizuki for you in return.</div>

[/quote]

Definitely! I'll do the 5/16 posts and Hamaura, start wherever you'd like with her and Murotan.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hotaru" data-cid="188048" data-time="1431830855">
@ Lurkette 

I can prep for Uta, or any of the 3rd gen if you'd like. I've got more time on my hands than I thought I would this summer.
</blockquote>

Uta works for me. Hers, at least initially, were fairly short and low on emoticons, so she shouldn't be too much trouble to prep. 
Last edited by Lurkette on Tue May 19, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

@Lurkette

Sounds good to me, do you want me to start on the latest post or somewhere else?
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

Latest post is fine, I think. 
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lurkette" data-cid="188118" data-time="1432088495">
Definitely! I'll do the 5/16 posts and Hamaura, start wherever you'd like with her and Murotan.
</blockquote>
OK, those 5/16 are done. I'll continue with Hamaura from 5/17 tomorow and for Murota I started on 5/3 since there are only 8 posts for May right now.
Last edited by PyoKiyo on Wed May 20, 2015 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Saya"]
Just got done with school so I'm going to start translations again (later today actually).

If anyone wants to prep I am interesting in also translating Yumeno and Kisora's blogs.

I can't translate 4 girls during the school year, but for the summer I want to try it out.
[/quote]

You were translating Ayumin's posts, right? Do you want me to continue where we left off or should I just prep the most recent entry?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Neminia"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="188059" data-time="1431878231">
<div>

[/quote]

You were translating Ayumin's posts, right? Do you want me to continue where we left off or should I just prep the most recent entry?

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah. I'll let you decide, I don't mind either way.

rikako♡eripon♡airi
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="188152" data-time="1432151074">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="188059" data-time="1431878231">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah. I'll let you decide, I don't mind either way.

</div>
</blockquote>

Ok I'll prepp the 5 most recent entries and will continue with those that pop up after that. If there are interesting entries we missed and which you want to translate, tell me.  ^_^
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="Lurkette"]
Okay, so, after some hustling, I'm all caught up on my backlog, I think. Anyone who stopped prepping because of my absence can now resume prepping (preferably right after the last translated post, but it doesn't matter that much). I also still need some more preppers, I think. These are the girls I still claim responsibility for:

If anyone wants to prep for 3rd gen or maybe take over Uta, that would be cool since I enjoy translating them. Or, if a prepper feels really passionate about one of the Factory members and wants someone to translate for them, I can do that, too. 
[/quote]
I'm on Summer Break until August, so I could start prepping for Maho or Rikako if you would like. 
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Fri May 22, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Hey guys, I've been a little slow getting to updating Oharu and Akane, but I was wondering if any of you, maybe PyoKiyo if you're interested?, would be willing to prep for them both? Ogata posts daily (with a few rare exceptions), but Haga posts maybe 2~3 times a week, sometimes less. Ogata uses a fair amount of emoticons in her posts, while Haga is usually somewhat unadorned. I've been doing the prepping myself, but it takes a good amount of time and I'm not very fast or ultra efficient in doing it, so it just gets a bit tiring.
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

Well, both Hamaura and Murota are easy to prepp and since as you said Haga does not post daily I think I can take them both. Where (which post) should I start?

EDIT: ​I prepped their today's posts for the beginning.
Last edited by PyoKiyo on Sat May 23, 2015 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Thank you so much, PyoKiyo!! Today's posts are a great starting point, thank you! :D
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

[quote="Lurkette"]

[/quote]

Can you translate for Ogata Risa? I'm willing to prep her blog posts. 
eyikii
Kenshuusei

Post by eyikii »

hi everyone, sorry for not prepping miya's posts. something came up. prepped some posts today .
michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

Hello! Since I have a lot of free time on my hands right now, I'd like to join the team as a prepper and translator, if my English is good enough.

I'd like to translate Tanimoto Ami's posts, and I'll be happy to help anyone who needs a prepper.

I'll wait for instructions!

<p style="text-align:right;">Manaka.....
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="michirin"]
Hello! Since I have a lot of free time on my hands right now, I'd like to join the team as a prepper and translator, if my English is good enough.

I'd like to translate Tanimoto Ami's posts, and I'll be happy to help anyone who needs a prepper.

I'll wait for instructions!
[/quote]

You'll need to message Aine, telling him that you want to translate and give him an example of your translation. (E.g., translate a medium sized blog entry from one of the girls' blogs.) If you want to be a prepper, do the same but the translation is not required. 
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon May 25, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

Thank you Thea! I'll do it right away.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Glad to help, Michirinrin.  :heart:
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="michirin" data-cid="188288" data-time="1432590762">

I'll wait for instructions!</blockquote>
Did you want to still help prep for Kisora?
rikako♡eripon♡airi
michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

Yes! I'll help you prep for Kisora and if you still need a prepper for Yumeno I can do it as well.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Yeah! That would be great!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Guys I still haven't had time to catch up, I apologize.  I'll go through and find any birthday/Maro grad/ANGERME Budoukan related posts to have you guys prep when I finally do catch up, but I expect it probably won't be until Thursday.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki