Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by MejraThea »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="188069" data-time="1431902830">I'm curious. Can someone calculate...
Average tenure for Gen 1-4 vs average tenure for Gen 5-7?</blockquote> 
1-4 generation average tenure is 4.3 years

5-7 generation average tenure is 7.7 years

Approximately. I rounded it up to one decimal point.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun May 17, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Saya"]
It still feels like they just joined but they're already on their 5th year.
[/quote]

Time to start moving some of them out.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

From Karin and Aarii's birthday event

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/jx_lB4Tq_Kw">Destiny Love</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/oUz8Ckv5DJs">Saa! Koibito ni Narou</a>

Karin solo
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/C4cBOoe_RKA">Hitomi wa Daimond</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/0JuVDfUNLZ0">Pyoko Pyoko Ultra</a>

Akari solo
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/kk_VQcT1Q84">100kai no Kiss</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/D7mkcGHfNjA">Gag 100kai bun Aishite Kudasai</a>

Aarii sounds so good here! Maybe it's just that JJ's song don't fit her :/
rikako♡eripon♡airi
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="188363" data-time="1432765892">Destiny Love</blockquote>
Karin was chanelling her inner Reina too much, Aari was so good in this.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

According to my time hop, 4 years ago today was when the S/mileage 2nd generation auditions were announced. Time flies!
rikako♡eripon♡airi
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

There are rumors that Country Girls 2nd single will be out on 8/5 and is titled "Wakatteru no ni Gomen ne/Tamera".

MM's next single is rumored to be out on 8/19.

(Both listed on a Chinese website, putting this in spam since there's no official statement yet)
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

That Chinese website has gotten things right in the past, so it is a possibility. Seems weird that they'd have a second Gomen be single but the first one did really well.
Formerly Mizura
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Some random musings that have nothing to do with each other: 

After watching the dance club performance from a while ago (which was a mess, but that's... not what I'm going to talk about), now I want Riho and Manaka to form a new dance unit. They don't sing live (so they don't have to worry about singing... and I don't want to hear them sing anything anyway) and they do their own choreography.

I hate some of the people in this fandom and their idiotic belief that someone who switches back and forth between bad techniques is somehow is a "versatile singer." BLARG.

I'm still not quite sure who they are going to push from 12th gen. Miki seems like their type. You know... good dancer, musically talented but vocally mediocre... >.> (WHY are there so many of these people???) She's probably my favorite of this generation, so I wouldn't mind it too much, though. Maria might be a new robo-singer. I'd be surprised if they pushed Akane or Haruna. Kanon and Haruka are also singing more in the concerts, but I don't know if they are going to push them more in the singles or not. They can't push that many people.

Last edited by Banana on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Banana"]
Some random musings that have nothing to do with each other: 

After watching the dance club performance from a while ago (which was a mess, but that's... not what I'm going to talk about), now I want Riho and Manaka to form a new dance unit. They don't sing live (so they don't have to worry about singing... and I don't want to hear them sing anything anyway) and they do their own choreography.

I hate some of the people in this fandom and their idiotic belief that someone who switches back and forth between bad techniques is somehow is a "versatile singer." BLARG.

I'm still not quite sure who they are going to push from 12th gen. Miki seems like their type. You know... good dancer, musically talented but vocally mediocre... >.> (WHY are there so many of these people???) She's probably my favorite of this generation, so I wouldn't mind it too much, though. Maria might be a new robo-singer. I'd be surprised if they pushed Akane or Haruna. Kanon and Haruka are also singing more in the concerts, but I don't know if they are going to push them more in the singles or not. They can't push that many people.
[/quote]

Haruna seems to be up there as one of the fan favorites, so I wouldn't be too surprised if you saw her more than you'd expect. As for now, I think Akane will be a bit more towards the back. Nonaka seemed to kind of be in the front for the H!P winter concert, but not sure if that means much. To me it'd be foolish not to push Maria as she'll actively use that push, for sure not wasting it.

Btw I noticed this from the H!S this week--

Someone combined Miki and Ogata's (I believe? Don't thinkit's Maa-chan's) shirts to combine THE ULTIMATE HAA-CHEL SHIRT. 
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I know that she's well-liked already, and she's really pretty, so I think she'll be pushed visually for sure. But with regard to getting lines and that sort of thing, they (usually) don't push weak singers in that area unless they are good dancers or at least good performers with a lot of confidence (like Maria). 
Last edited by Banana on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I think the 12ki is 1. María 2. Miki 3. Ogata and 4. Akane
I thought they would vocally push one of them as 4th or 5th vocalist but I feel like they will still be Mizuki-Riho-Oda+Maachan and the new girls will have to wait, a lot lol
Image Hey
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

None of the new girls are ready to have lines honestly.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Molly"]
None of the new girls are ready to have lines honestly.
[/quote]

I think vocally Nonaka could handle a few here and there, but I think she needs time to work up into that... While she sounded good, she seemed nervous with the lines she got during the H!P winter concert. I saw her hand shaking pretty badly during one of her solo lines. Maria has had a few lines thrown to her and seems to do well since they're not really big "singing" lines. But yeah I think they need a smidge more time to get into the groove of performing before they get any serious lines.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I haven't seen the winter concert but, from what I've seen, what I don't like about Miki is when she sings with that overly-high-pitched voice,
maybe trying to sound cute or something but I don't think that works.
If she was the 4th vocalist and used that voice, I'd rather want to listen to Masaki lol
Last edited by Derby on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Miki just hasn't perfected how to sing from her diaphragm, so it's all nasally. Meimi was the same way when first first joined and look how she turned out. And Akane is way better than Haachin at singing.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Miki has a lot more tension and strain in her voice than Meimi ever had. Miki is more comparable to Riho or Masaki, and they still have the same problems. However, she seems stable enough that she could handle a few short, easy lines. I personally wouldn't give her much just yet, but I'm trying to think of what they might do. If their idea is to push her as a "great perfomer," then she'll get lines whether she's ready for them or not.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I just don't want her to have the same problems Riho had early on when they gave her too much too soon and her voice gave out.
ImageImage
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Miki's not as shout-y as Riho so I don't think that'll be a major problem.  She's just very in her nose and not really placed correctly.  On the upside, however, she has a much, much better ear for pitch than pretty much anyone in the group right now did starting out, other than Sakura or maybe Haruka.  I can see her improving if she dedicates herself to it.

As for them never pushing weak singers as vocals, well... Ishikawa Rika LOL.  Although she didn't really get a push until she improved a bit.  On the other hand, they seem to be pushing Ayumi more than Haruka right now and that's a true tragedy.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

MM'15 on Teiban Times. Watch it. It's good. Everyone gets a chance to talk so there's that. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I mentioned it in the release forum, but I thought I'd add it here that my two most recent blog entries are on the last two S/mileage concert DVDs, the Budokan one from last July and the Tsutaya-O East one from December.

AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Nonaka playing Lalala no Pipipi on the piano. LINK.

(Another reason to love her more~)
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Yeah, if anyone is wondering where some posts went. I did a bit of house cleaning and moved the concerts into the release section. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Yeah, if anyone is wondering where some posts went. I did a bit of house cleaning and moved the concerts into the release section. 
[/quote]

Yeah, that baffled me at first. I thought the entire S/mileage concert thread had simply disappeared. I was even gonna PM you and ask you where it went. And when I found it, I was, like, I don't remember posting in the release forum. And I'm at an age where such things can really throw me off. :crying:
So thanks for clearing it up.

Last edited by Madara on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="AquaChan"]
Nonaka playing Lalala no Pipipi on the piano. LINK.

(Another reason to love her more~)
[/quote]

Chelllll :')

I think her and Maa-chan should do a piano duet while singing. Damn that'd be cool. But in the video Maa-chan flat out said never Q_Q Btw, for those wondering Nonaka started with "Fantasy ga Hajimaru" and then moved into Lalala no Pipipi. Did dat lalala right on the spot.... so cool :')

Maa-chan kept going on in the video about how it was frustrating that Nonaka's so good. Don't lose to that, Maa-chan! 

PS: Came across this video from the winter H!P concert 3 years ago for those who want to travel back in time~ I love all the shuffles/generation songs!
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

They may not be on the level of the greats but 9/10/2 have all improved tremendously.
ImageImage
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Also, Harunan and Kanon talked and compared Idol music to Enka with the singer Akiyama Ryoko. Pretty interesting to see the differences, and I'm always reminded how well Harunan can speak/work a conversation....
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

MM performing Happy Summer Wedding on TV
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/yAX2hSjktZQ">https://y ... hSjktZQ</a>

Maria and Akane weren't old enough to perform (it was after 9pm).
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Kanon looks so cute and she got so much screen time I'm so happy. And no one stuck out in a bad way!
ImageImage
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Is it just me, or did they all sound much better in that performance than with their current music?
Last edited by star on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Which is exactly why they need to make some fun music again! They're all young and peppy, we need another Koko ni Iruzee type song!
ImageImage