[2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Post by MejraThea »

It doesn't sound amazing or anything. And too much Hama...
star
ANGERME

Re: [2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Post by star »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="194810" data-time="1454171256">
It doesn't sound amazing or anything. And too much Hama...</blockquote>
Too much Hama is precisely why I love it.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

There's no such thing as too much Hama.
(though I haven't listened to the song yet, haha)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Full PV for Chotto is out <a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/GPFwLgz_Tz4">https://y ... Lgz_Tz4</a>

I quite like this song!! I like the way the melody changes and it's not super predictable.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

H!S edit of Osu! Kobushi Tamashii was on this week. Enjoy! Also at about 7 mins in is a live performance of Chotto Guchoku ni

This PV felt very Berryz-ish to me (even if the song necessarily didn't.)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

The costumes are so ugly!

But I agree Tictac, the PV feels fairly Berryzish. I liked it though!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

For those who aren't aware:

Osu! Kobushi Tamashii's song, dance, outfit and overall theme is based off of "ouendan" or "cheering." Just like how you have pom girls cheerleading, males in happi (long black coats similar to what Kobushi is wearing) make stiff arm movements and chant to cheer on their team and get the crowd riled up. To Americans they sometimes look like high school band conductors.

"Osu!" itself is a phrase you've probably heard before... It's used in karate, anime, ouendan and there's a game with the same name. The phrase basically means to push on, persevere. 

Here is a video of some men doing ouendan. Note the punched fists (Kobushi's trademark), how their outfits look similar to Kobushi's (including the arm wrap), the lyrics' message of pushing forward, and how a lot of Kobushi's moves are influenced by the structure of ouendan :)
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

The real question is who does Sakurako remind me of?
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Molly"]
The real question is who does Sakurako remind me of?
[/quote]
Satoda Mai?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thank you for the explanation TicTac !
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Full version of Osu! Kobushi Tamashii aired on M-ON, watch it now before it goes up on YouTube Monday.

This is going to be fun for the wota to learn. I can see them mimicking a lot of these moves during concerts. 

And I JUST now realized Kobushi was in the name of the song. xD I'm slow.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I'm a bit confused as to why they took out some of the actual good close-up shots... Like Hama-chan's "screenshot shitai". I think they should have used a few more close-ups and a bit less shots of them sitting on the chairs.

But overall it's interesting. Btw the 4 v 4 is almost the youngest vs. the oldest... But they need to switch Minami and Hama-chan for it to be youngest vs oldest. Though, trurthfully, Minami, Ogawa and Hama-chan are only months apart (Minami feb, Ogawa march, Hama april.)

With this 4 v 4 the ouendan theme is still playing... It's similar to how teams will taunt one another with their cheering squad. That's why they're trying to ignore when someone of the other team goes up to the podium to speak. And what I found even funnier was when Fujii Rio was going all out and Ayaka stole the spotlight at the very end.... Almost like how people thought Fujii would be leader and OOPS in comes Ayaka =w=
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I hope they do better next single. Nothing much else for me to say.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I don't really like this single much either. It's good and I can tell it's good but I don't two of the songs that much. The MV for this one, while it is different from anything that H!P normally does (i.e. Them all dancing in a room in front of a curtain with some close up shots). It still feels like it's lacking something.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I love the Osu! video; it looks like it was edited a bit differently than normal, though can't pinpoint exactly what they did. :D

I feel like I would like the songs better if they would stop growling so much.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Kobushi is perfect I love everything about this single.
Last edited by Mukuro on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Osu! was uploaded to their youtube page Yesterday. Same as the one linked before, just thought I'd share if you wanted to watch on Youtube/give Kobushi views/see it with the lyrics :)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

The PV is definitely very Berryz-requested, and for once the editing doesn't make me gag. Its fun to watch, to me, and thr dong is quite catch too. Kobushi is just perfect.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Sakura Night Fever MV Preview.

It's simultaneously over done and completely boring. The dance shot looks just like the Ramen Daisuki set up.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

That's disappointing. This was the one song I was actually looking forward to on the single. It looks way better than Ramen Daisuki was at least.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I actually like it. Waiting for the full MV though. :)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

What the.... lol... Like if you can't afford to do triple A singles, don't?!? Those graphic effects omfg. All you had to do was reuse the blossom tree from Yuugure wa Ameagari and add picnic blankets and props to make it like a blossom viewing party?!?!
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I actually like it. It's everything I kinda expected to be.Tons of pink, sakura pedals, and sparkles, oh my!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I liked the MV a lot. It wasn't anything real special, but it was pretty and enjoyable all the same. Judging that I haven't liked the other songs that much, this makes this single okay in my eyes.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

These little "skits" they did during both chorus was super adorable. Simple yet really cute. I find the song cute and lovely so I'm glad with this type of MV.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Did anyone catch Kobushi's release day sales? On day 5 they're at #3 with 1,173.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="195290" data-time="1456078550">
Did anyone catch Kobushi's release day sales? On day 5 they're at #3 with 1,173.
</blockquote>

#1 with 21,222. Total reported sales for the week so far is 31,270.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="WonderBuono"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="195290" data-time="1456078550">
</blockquote>

[/quote]

#1 daily? BOMB. Let's see if they can get #1 of the week... Any other high contenders come out this week? Thanks for the info, btw!!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="195291" data-time="1456080232">
<div>

</blockquote>

[/quote]

#1 daily? BOMB. Let's see if they can get #1 of the week... Any other high contenders come out this week? Thanks for the info, btw!!

</div>
</blockquote>
It's possible that they could get #1. Not 100% sure though. The only idol groups I sort of follow that I recognized on that chart are either Indies or the songs aren't as good. Houkago Princess might be competition or it might not since I don't know how well their last major releases have done.
Formerly Mizura