Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Anderei »

Masaki isn't even that great. Sakura is really the only exceptional one they've got. The rest of them just look good because the bad singers in MM are really bad.

I also can't think of a single time Haruka has ever wowed in the singing department. Shes not bad but I'm not sure where the huge amount of praise comes from especially since her stamina is pretty bad. She falls apart super fast in songs.

@Arco, Suzuka was in the same situation in her own group too though. No one in Sakura Gakuin has ever come close to her. She's just really great as far as idols go. Don't know if she get vocal training but I'd like to see her get some and go solo one day.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I think it's...(in no particular order)

Good: Sakura, Mizuki, Masaki, Kanon, Haruka

Mediocre/Bad: Harunan, Ogata, Erina, Maria, Akane, Ayumi, Miki

So like a 5/7 split (6/7 when Riho was there)
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I have to weigh in! Not have to, but.

BEST: Riho  :tongue: Bias is great.

<div>Good: Sakura, Mizuki, Masaki</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Second tier, not as good but not as bad: Haruka, Kanon</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Bad: Erina, Maria, Akane, Ayumi, Miki</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Worse: Haruna, Ogata</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Also did anyone else notice our thread title is 2015 and it isn't 2015 anymore?</div>
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="194596" data-time="1453666225"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="194590" data-time="1453654710">

Sakura, Masaki, Mizuki, Haruka, Erina, Kanon?

Sakura and Masaki are the only two I'd put on the top. Then it depends on the day for the rest. They really need to add someone(s) that will help in the vocals department. There are a few kenshuusei that are better than the girls listed too. That's sad, if you ask me...</blockquote>I do agree with you; the reason I added Mizuki, Haruka & Kanon (I didn't add Erina; she's bad) is just because while those three DO have off days, when they're on their good days, they are still a good deal better than the rest of them, who are like Saya's list (which I fully agree with), mediocre/bad. I don't really consider them to be SakuraMasaki tier, but compared to the rest, they aren't bad enough to be considered with the rest. Like OgataIikuboIkuta tier? Nah.</blockquote>I was just trying to figure out who the 6 good ones that were mentioned on the previous page. Personally, Sakura's voice is the only one I would want to listen to for an extended amount of time. Mizuki has a pleasant tone but it's a pretty generic . The next person who, lately, has been more consistent than everyone else in the singing department is Masaki. I think with the new direction she is going, she has a lot of good potential to become up there for that middle tier of singing.

If you thinking about it, though, MM has never had too many "WOW" singers. There have just been more decent singers to balance everything out. Maki was good, but she wasn't "wow" when she was in MM. Kei and Asuka were the only ones that were up there. I would also place Kago, Takahashi, Niigaki (only her last few years), Fujimoto, Linlin, Oda. I want to place Kamei in the grouping but that might be my biased speaking... so I'm leaving her out.

The other girls who were leads like Nacchi, Maki, Tanaka, Kamei, etc... were good at performing which also helped them appear to be more of a complete package.

Then you have the girls who started out bad and became pretty decent singers. I think that's why MM has so many right now. The ratio of them improving in the past was so much greater within each generation. Riho is a perfect example of that. She wasn't the best singer when she started but she greatly improved. I wouldn't say she is THE BEST but having her dancing background along with her improvement, she becomes a more complete package. She was singing with Niigaki and TakaAi way back when, who to me, are arguably two of the greater singers from MM. But she is more on par with Nacchi.

Also... Vocally, Maki didn't shine as much for me until she became a soloist. She wasn't bad, and she has a pleasant tone but she wasn't near the top vocally while she was in the group.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

The good ones I was referring to are:

1. Sakura
2-3. Mizuki and Masaki
4. Haruka
5-6. Miki and Kanon (interchangeable depending on your preference; I prefer Miki)

Genuinely surprised I'm the only one who thinks Miki is a good singer. She definitely has a lot of work to do with the quality of her voice, but her pitch is good.

I definitely didn't say any of them were great singers. Sakura is the only one who could conceivably have a singing career outside of the idol business (being generous here). But the rest are good as far as natural talent is concerned. I wish they could improve by much more, but alas, this is H!P, the land of destroyed voices (Riho...).
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I'm gonna a post my unpopular opinion:

Sakura isn't that good. Or more precisely, she's not as good as she should be in relation to where she was when she joined. She's still the best in the group, but I think she gets overrated by a lot of fans because the rest of the girls are so bad. "Best in the group" doesn't necessarily equate to "good." Off the top of my head, I'd guess she would rank somewhere in the middle of the group historically. I have some time today, so I might go through and rank all of the girls who have been in MM in terms of vocal talent. I'd be interested to see such rankings of other long-time fans. I feel a thread coming on...

For MM '16, I rank the decent singers like this: Sakura > Masaki > Kanon > Haruka > Mizuki

Sakura's voice is clearly the most polished and advanced, and she can convey a certain amount of emotion.
Masaki and Kanon both have a modicum of soul and personality when they sing, which makes up for their other shortcomings.
Haruka is improving every year, but needs to become more consistently good to reach Maa and Zukki.
Mizuki, even at her best, is a boring singer to me. In a better group, she would be a chorus girl, and nothing more.

Of the rest, Miki is the one that appears to have the most potential to become good.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="JPope"]
I have some time today, so I might go through and rank all of the girls who have been in MM in terms of vocal talent. I'd be interested to see such rankings of other long-time fans. I feel a thread coming on...

For MM '16, I rank the decent singers like this: Sakura > Masaki > Kanon > Haruka > Mizuki
[/quote]

I thought about going through the past girls and doing that earlier.  

I agree with the current girls, though. Kanon, Haruka, and Mizuki I would put all as 3 because depending on the day, one could be better than the other. Mizuki is starting to become more consistent, but none of them are "on" all the time. 

One thing that I find strange is that people are constantly saying Sakura is only good because the others suck. However, you put her in a group with the top vocalists in H!P (which is done often at concerts), and she still stands out to me. 

Kanashiki Heaven (with Karin) - Karin sounds weaker in this song than Sakura does. No one in H!P has the ease of Airi, but Sakura does a damn good job with Chisato's lines.
Gatamekira(with Airi, Meimi, Kanon) - Granted not her best moment, but let me point you toShin Minimoni's version. Please note the 1st is Kanon's 2nd time singing it. The first time, she was 15. Sakura is 14 here. 
Namida no Hoshi (solo) - One of my absolute favorite Maki songs. 
Suppin to Namida (compilation with TakaAi and Maki) - Someone did this mash-up, and honestly, Sakura holds her own with this "group"
Memory Seishun no Hikari (with Masaki) - This song is a bitch and these two pull it off. Here's Maki and Aya doing the same song.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Yeah, saying Sakura isn't good is kind of outrage-bait on my part. The duet with Masaki is really good, and she's decent in the Maki Goto mashup, but she doesn't fair quite as well in this mash-up of "Dearest" with Ayaya, Shimizu Saki and Lin Lin.

I've made my historical ranking, and while I'm still tweaking it, Oda is gonna slot somewhere in the 11-15 range around Maki Goto, Risa Niigaki and Sayaka Ichii. So a little higher than I had suspected in my previous post. I think my problem with her is that, like Takahashi, she seems to have peaked, plateaued and stopped progressing. Now, Takahashi was so good to begin with that her plateau was quite high, but I always felt like she should have been even better than she was. I have the feeling Sakura is following the same path.

BTW, that Goto-Ayaya version of "Memory Seishun no Hikari" is the single greatest thing to come out of Hello Pro Hour, and is one of my favorite H!P performances ever. Ayaya looks like shes out for fucking blood, and Goto is oblivious to the fact that she's being upstaged by the girl singing harmonies to her lead. WTF with that weak guitar solo, though?
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Sunday, January 24 2016, Mizuki, Erina and Kanon pass Ishikawa Rika on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 11th.  This ends a run of passing now 9 members in less than a year.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>11. Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina and Suzuki Kanon are at 5 years, 22 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">14. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">15. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">20. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">21. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 4 years, 3 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">27. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">29. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Oda Sakura is at 3 years, 4 months, 10 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">34. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">35. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 1 year, 3 months, 25 days
Last edited by pharbron on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="194600" data-time="1453673336">

1. Sakura

2-3. Mizuki and Masaki

4. Haruka

5-6. Miki and Kanon (interchangeable depending on your preference; I prefer Miki)

Genuinely surprised I'm the only one who thinks Miki is a good singer. She definitely has a lot of work to do with the quality of her voice, but her pitch is good.

I definitely didn't say any of them were great singers. Sakura is the only one who could conceivably have a singing career outside of the idol business (being generous here). But the rest are good as far as natural talent is concerned. I wish they could improve by much more, but alas, this is H!P, the land of destroyed voices (Riho...).</blockquote>
I don't think Miki is that good, it's just that the rest of 12th gen are crazy bad so she looks great in comparison.

Like seriously, 12th gen is so bad. I know a year and a half isn't a super long time but they still feel like they're in their first month.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="194612" data-time="1453690460">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="194600" data-time="1453673336">

1. Sakura

2-3. Mizuki and Masaki

4. Haruka

I definitely didn't say any of them were great singers. Sakura is the only one who could conceivably have a singing career outside of the idol business (being generous here). But the rest are good as far as natural talent is concerned. I wish they could improve by much more, but alas, this is H!P, the land of destroyed voices (Riho...).
</blockquote>
I don't think Miki is that good, it's just that the rest of 12th gen are crazy bad so she looks great in comparison.

Like seriously, 12th gen is so bad. I know a year and a half isn't a super long time but they still feel like they're in their first month.

</blockquote>

I actually kinda think it has the opposite effect: 12th gen is so bad that Miki gets lumped in with the rest as one of the bad singers. I'll take "mediocre", but "bad"? No way. (Hopefully I'm not biased, lol)

But seriously, Ogata Haruna should not even be allowed to hold a mic. The fact that she made it in the group after her horrendous audition still blows my mind.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
But seriously, Ogata Haruna should not even be allowed to hold a mic. The fact that she made it in the group after her horrendous audition still blows my mind.

[/quote]

I thought they were going for a "personality" pick with her, which I was totally cool with. I haven't seen any wacky video clips of her since joining or seen anyone talking about her hijinks anywhere on the internet. Without that, I don't see the purpose of her at all. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Someone else in H!P got to the baseball thing way before Maria.

I feel bad because I think 12ki are so useless to the point where I don't even find them an attractive gen. Ogata is kind of wax doll looking, Maria has wonky eyes, Akane is the plain jane and Miki is just kind of eh.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

It's really interesting to me how Miki and Akane have opposite vocal problems, causing them identical problems LOL.  Miki's screechy, crackly instability is caused by singing with too high of a larynx, while Akane's moose-y instability is caused by singing with a low larynx.  And neither one will probably ever be corrected even though both will cause serious vocal damage - and I mean inevitably, not sort-of-maybe.  I know idols aren't about singing but at this point it's like a health risk LOL vocal nodule surgery is serious business.  The only way they'll avoid it is if they graduate in a few years and stop singing, or if they are taught to correct those issues.  And even if they don't develop full nodules, it will still cause tearing of the vocal cords and stress of the larynx.  Makes me sad.
Last edited by Farrah on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It's been a year and 12th gen still feel like complete newbies. I still don't understand how Ogata made it in.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Here's a nice quality video of 4nin CG performing Koi Dorobou around last Halloween. Momoko was not performing due to her polyps at the time.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

An article ranked female idol groups by confer attendance in 2015

1.) Momoiro Clover Z / 277,212 / 39

2.) Nogizaka 46 / 256,422 / 48

3.) AKB 48 / 243,475, / 42

4.) MM'15 / 163,292 / 70

5.) NMB48 / 152,000 / 15

Group / Total / # of performances

http://www.musicman-net.com/sp/business/53700.html

Source has full list comparing them to all group, male groups, kpop, ect.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Nogizaka above AKB? Interesting...
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Nogizaka46 have been doing pretty well for awhile now. Better than most of the non-AKB48's imo.

I came across a site that ranks idols by the amount of time they've spent on TV each month too! I went as far as I could. I don't know further details about how they calculate it (like is it entire group, do all individual member appearances count, ect.) but it's still kinda cool to me.

11 - AKB48 / 40 shows / 38 hours and 13 minutes
18 - NMB48 / 31 shows / 28 hours and 35 minutes
19 - Konno Asami / 46 shows / 28 hours
20 - Nogizaka46 / 25 shows / 26 hours and 29 minutes
23 - HKT48 / 28 shows / 26 hours and 13 minutes
27 - Matsui Rena / 17 shows / 24 hours and 48 minutes
34 - Yamamoto Sayaka / 23 shows / 21 hours and 26 minutes
36 - Kikuchi Ami (Idoling!!!) / 13 shows / 20 hours and 9 minutes
36 - Yamada Nana / 20 shows / 20 hours and 9 minutes
44 - Sashihara Rino / 20 shows / 18 hours and 8 minutes
50 - Shinoda Mariko / 19 shows / 15 hours and 45 minutes

I tried to find a month where MM made the list and they did in September of last year. There must have been a special or something. The two months previous they were ranked 147 and 143.

And on their page there's a graph: http://www.tv-ranking.com/detail/40947.php
I guess their peak in terms of tv time was June of 2013. There's some other stuff there but someone else would have to explain it.
50 - Morning Musume / 6 shows / 14 hours and 2 minutes
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Miki has injured her foot and will be out for at least a month:
http://www.helloproject.com/news/4401/
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
Miki has injured her foot and will be out for at least a month:
http://www.helloproject.com/news/4401/
[/quote]

They need to stop having her do the acrobatics... First she injured her wrist and now her foot. She'll be the next S. Kanon, getting injured and not able to do much. If they really choose to push her in the group, they need her not injured. Though, really, it's possible her not being able to perform will push her to the back more.... Sad.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She fell during rehearsal so I don't think the acrobatics had anything to do with it.

Anyway, Miyazaki Yuka also had a foot injury and will need three weeks to recover.
Kaworu
Juice=Juice

Post by Kaworu »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTz3mEgCM8

I just want to leave this here because it really is one of the best concert start sets in MM history.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Kaori looked so hot in Otomegumi. Seriously, even though my MM oshi (Yossi) was in Sakuragumi, Otomegumi was so much more enjoyable to watch.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I prefer Otomegumi just because their performances were so much more energetic. I love watching videos of Baby Reina!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Otomegumi managed to have like my top three and bottom two at the time, and clearly the better songs.  I grew to appreciate sayu at least but I always wished it was eri and konno instead of reina and sayu.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Otomagumi was my favorite of the two groups, but "Sakura Mankai" is by far the best song to come out of the two gumi groups.

Also, seeing them do "Get Up Rapper" just drives home the fact that Kago was the only thing keeping that song from being completely ridiculous. 
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

ANGERME's going to appear on an NHK World Tokyo Girls Update show, and they're accepting questions in English. It's not airing for over a month, but they're only accepting questions for 2-3 more days.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Friday, February 12 2016, Haruna, Ayumi, Masaki and Haruka continue their run of passing 9 members in less than a year by passing Fujimoto Miki on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 20th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">11. Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina and Suzuki Kanon are at 5 years, 1 month, 10 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">14. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">15. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>20. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 4 years, 4 months, 14 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">27. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">29. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Oda Sakura is at 3 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">34. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">35. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 1 year, 4 months, 13 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Moe's color is officially aqua blue because even though the only purple is leaving, Angerme clearly needed another blue color to go with the two they already have:

Last edited by Anderei on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.