[2016.??.??] Hello!Project Hina Fest 2016

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

[2016.??.??] Hello!Project Hina Fest 2016

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Raffle drawingvideo went up today. Way too cute to not watch.

They're shaking up the solos again this year. 2 years ago all non-group performances were solos. Last year each day had a solo, a duet and a trio. This yearis quite different... Makes sense when you have 51 girls in H!P, though.

3/19, Concert A:

Solo: Takagi Sayuki (J=J)
3-person group: Miyamoto Karin (J=J), Tamura Meimei (Anju), Nakanishi Kana (Anju)

3/19, Concert B:

Solo: Fukumura Mizuki (MM'16)
4-person group: Uemura Akari (J=J), Suzuki Airi (C-ute), Haga Akane (MM'16), Hamaura Ayano (Kobushi)

3/20, Concert C:

Solo: Ogawa Rena (Kobushi)
5-person group: Taguchi Natsumi (Kobushi), Nomura Minami (Kobushi), Niinuma Kiisora (Tsubaki), Inoue Rei (Kobushi), Kamikokuryou Moe (Anju)

3/20, Concert D:

Solo: Wada Ayaka (Anju)
6-person group: Katsuta Rina (Anju), Ogata Haruna (MM'16), Yajima Maimi (C-ute), Kishimoto Yumeno (Tsubaki), Ishida Ayumi (MM'16), Kudou Haruka (MM'16). 

Will update this thread/post when more info comes out.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2016.??.??] Hello!Project Hina Fest 2016

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Solo: Takagi Sayuki (J=J)
[/quote]

This is a mistake, go back and redo it. (Not you, TicTac, lol)
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I'm actually really looking forward to the 3 and 4 member groups.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I am very excited about Concert A.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Concert A looks fun. C is basically Kobushi concert. B is ehhhh in every way. Wasn't there a Mizuki solo last year too?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Always looks like the same names get drawn to me... for the mini groups or solos. The 4-person group is like my favorite members from each of those groups  :thumbsup: And the 5 person group looks pretty good too. 

Also, there's no Country Girls pulled!
Last edited by Purin-chama on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
Concert A looks fun. C is basically Kobushi concert. B is ehhhh in every way. Wasn't there a Mizuki solo last year too?
[/quote]

Indeed--Mizuki did have a solo last year. 

Fun facts: Both Kudo Haruka and Tamura Meimei have been pulled three years in a row. Meimei said she feels very lucky, but is pretty sure she's got extreme premonition. This year as soon as she grabbed her card she thought, "This card is definitely for the 3-person group." 

This will be Ogawa Rena and Takagi Sayuki's first solo. (Ever, it seems [minus birthday events.])

Out of all 7 girls, no one in CG was pulled this year. Last year Shimamura Uta and Ozeki Mai were pulled.

This is Ishida Ayumi, Fukumura Mizuki, Uemura Akari, Haga Akane, Takagi Sayuki and Wada Ayaka's second year in a row being pulled.

This is Katsuta Rina's third year being pulled. (This is including Hinamatsuri 2013.)

Also, I subbedlast year's raffleif you'd like to watch.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

C is not a good mix up. I wish they had done the same format as before though with multiple groups on one day.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thank you for your subs TicTac !!

I'm a bit worried with Rena having a solo, C isn't really mixed but otherwise I'm fine with it (Mizupon is really lucky, it may seems unfair to other girls but since it's not management's decision..)

I liked last year's pattern (and 2 mors girls got to be in the shuffles) because I like small groups shuffles.

Who have never been pulled (yet) ?
Campy <3 !
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="194491" data-time="1453295833">
Who have never been pulled (yet) ?</blockquote>

Apologies if any of this is wrong, but I believe that would be:

Ikuta Erina, Sato Masaki, Oda Sakura, Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki

Yamaki Risa, Inaba Manaka, Morito Chisaki, Yanagawa Nanami, Funaki Musubu

Hagiwara Mai

Aikawa Maho

Kanazawa Tomoko

Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka, Wada Sakurako

Yamagishi Riko, Ogata Risa, Tanimoto Ami, Asakura Kiki

(they only did solos in 2013–2014, right? I didn't actually pay attention to hina fest those years.)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Erina is ridiculously unlucky when it comes to HinaFest.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Watching the video for this year made me realize just how many kenshuusei girls populate the current H!P line-up. 33 of 52 members were (or are) Kenshuusei/Eggs. We were lucky if they ever got debut before  :whatthe:
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I want to try to make these concerts, but I have to plan my trip (my first to Japan) from scratch starting now. Kitaoji tells me pre-sales are until Jan. 27-- in four days. If I don't buy the tickets by then (7800 Yen per), how does that affect my chances of getting tickets? Do the prices change after that? And how do I buy tickets?

Also, will Hina Fest be at Pacifico Yokohama like it usually is? How difficult is it to get there from Tokyo?

Above all, what do I need to do first?

Thanks.

Last edited by Madara on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

I feel like I should be replying via PM, but hey, maybe this info can help out random strangers or anybody who stumbles onto the BBS who needs to plan out a trip:

1. Yes, HinaFest is at Pacifico Yokohama.  
2. They teach you various methods of getting there on this page, thankfully in English: http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/facility/accessmap.html
3. I think just about every single Tokaido Shinkansen service (Kodama/Hikari/Nozomi) will stop at Shin-Yokohama, so provided you can get from your hotel to any of the major train stations, you should be fine.

4. Tickets need to be bought via someone living in Japan, whether it's via folks on Idol!Swap, a proxy buying/shipping service, or a friend of a friend.  Has anyone managed to order tickets on Pia while living overseas?  For the life of me I gave up after multiple bashes on the computer.

5. Prices are fixed, but clearly the longer you wait, the worse your chances are of getting a decent (we're not talking good, just decent) seat.  And when the reselling starts, of course prices are going to jump, because you finally know which seat you're getting. Yes, I would budget 2X the face price at that point, but you should budget an extra 20% per ticket anyway for the markup, handling, fees, and all that good stuff.

6. Your absolute last option is to go to the famous ticket reseller store in Harajuku once you arrive in Tokyo, but that requires you to know Japanese and the seating arrangement of the hall.

7. How I'd start?  
a) decide how important it is for you to attend one or multiple shows
b) decide what kind of seating you can live with, which will affect your budget
c) see if you can find somebody living in Tokyo proper to help, especially if you're going with the Harajuku method
d) don't worry about access
e) determine your budget for tickets

If seating is a priority and budget less so, wait for the tickets on auctions.
If ticket budget is an issue, wait for the general sale (which is going to be in February) while knowing that you'll get shitty seats.
If general budget is an issue, I'd say focus on the accommodation in Tokyo first before worrying about any of this.  :sideways:

And finally... is <a href> working? 'Cos I can't create any hyperlinks.

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me Pacifico Yokohama has a big concert pit(?) only, thus without real seats (nor an elevated part). I don't know if it really influences kitaoji's 5th point though.

Also, last year, one of my japanese friends bought me a ticket for H!P Summer concert during the general sale. She bought it on the first day and I only got last row (it sold out in 2 days if I recall well). So I guess all pre-order seats are better than general sale's ones, even if you don't know where you'll be in the hall.
Campy <3 !
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

It's been hit and miss. With Lilium, I scored 2nd floor 2nd row, and 1st floor 10th row in the presales. With general sales I would always end up in the last row especially for concerts.

However, I know Madara wants the family seating and they're still available now - not sure if they would during gen sales, though.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

This year Col. Hama-chan selected the group names... (Yeah, as if they'd let her, but the idea is too cute.) Video here.

4-person group is "Hama-chan and her 3 back-ups" or something like that. The 5-person group is called Jimmies, I'm dying. And the six-person group was simply a drawing of girls riding atop animals... "This is your name!" 

Solos:
Takagi Sayuki: Bike, Takagi, Bike!
Ogawa Rena: Ogawa Rena holding a bomb between her knees.

Basically a number of the names are military related as far as I can see. I'm quite bad with Kanji or else I'd read off all their names.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Adding to the list, we have:

-The Kana-Meimi-Karin is "The Fake Dachou Club"
-I'd use "servants", or Hama-chan and Her Retinue Trio

Following up on the soloists, we have:
-Shofukutei Fukumura
-Wada "Miroku Bosatsu" Ayaka

Some context for this: the Dachou (Ostrich) Club is an owarai comedian trio, while Shofukutei is one of the stage families* of Osaka/Kyoto style rakugo.  
(*based on some quick glossing over of the Japanese wikipedia, a better equivalent would be a professional fraternity where upon training & joining the ranks of professional rakugo artists, you must take a classical stage name to demonstrate your performing style.)

And well, for Ayacho they had to randomly pick a Bodhisattva for her. I guess there's an alternative reading for the "Miroku", as Hamachan used "yoroku-bosatsu", where the first four syllables sound close enough to "yorokobi", which means smiling or happiness.  Damn puns.

In any case, Madara has tickets to the MM and Angerme concerts, so I'm looking for a report when you're done.  :cop:

Last edited by kitaoji on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

ROFL what are these names
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Solos were revealed : http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000124795&page=2 

(3/19) Takagi Sayuki - Resonant Blue

(3/19) Fukumura Mizuki - Yo no Naka Barairo

(3/20) Ogawa Rena - Sakura→Nyuugakushiki

(3/20) Wada Ayaka - Take off is now!

I'm happy with Fukuhime's choice, I really like Yo no Naka Barairo !

Resonant Blue may be too difficult for Sayuki, we'll see.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OMG I am so excited for Sayuki's Resonant Blue you have no idea.
Kaori • Risako 

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Solos were revealed : http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000124795&page=2 

(3/19) Takagi Sayuki - Resonant Blue

(3/19) Fukumura Mizuki - Yo no Naka Barairo

(3/20) Ogawa Rena - Sakura→Nyuugakushiki

(3/20) Wada Ayaka - Take off is now!

I'm happy with Fukuhime's choice, I really like Yo no Naka Barairo !

Resonant Blue may be too difficult for Sayuki, we'll see.
[/quote]
 Might be blind, but the group songs are as followed (posted by you on Jplop! Hah!)

<div style="margin:0px;">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">3 member group : Nakimushi Shounen (Buono!)

4 member group : Chokotto Love (Pucchi Moni)

5 member group : The Peace! (Morning Musume.)

6 member group : Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu YOU KNOW? (Berryz)

</blockquote>

</div>
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So, using the info you guys posted, here is an update of the OP:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">3/19, Concert A:

Solo: Takagi Sayuki (J=J)   singing: Resonant Blue (MM)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">3-person group: Miyamoto Karin (J=J), Tamura Meimei (Anju), Nakanishi Kana (Anju)   singing: Nakimushi Shounen (Buono!)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">3/19, Concert B:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Solo: Fukumura Mizuki (MM'16)  singing:  Yo no Naka Barairo(Berryz Koubou)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">4-person group: Uemura Akari (J=J), Suzuki Airi (C-ute), Haga Akane (MM'16), Hamaura Ayano (Kobushi)   singing: Chokotto Love (Pucchi Moni)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">3/20, Concert C:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Solo: Ogawa Rena (Kobushi)   singing: Sakura->Nyuugakushiki(Berryz Koubou)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">5-person group: Taguchi Natsumi (Kobushi), Nomura Minami (Kobushi), Niinuma Kiisora (Tsubaki), Inoue Rei (Kobushi), Kamikokuryou Moe (Anju)   singing: The Peace! (MM)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">3/20, Concert D:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Solo: Wada Ayaka (Anju)   singing: Take Off is Now! (MM)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">6-person group: Katsuta Rina (Anju), Ogata Haruna (MM'16), Yajima Maimi (C-ute), Kishimoto Yumeno (Tsubaki), Ishida Ayumi (MM'16), Kudou Haruka (MM'16)   singing: Nanchuu Koi wa Yatteru YOU KNOW?(Berryz Koubou)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">So much Berryz..... I'm actually surprised. Wonder if they were asked to try and pick BK songs or if it's really just what they wanted to sing?
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">What I'm most excited for--Rena's Sakura->Nyuugakushiki (a perfect spring song, and it will fit her well), 4-person Chokotto Love (though I prefer S/Mileage's ver/arrangement), 6 person Nanchuu (I LOVE this song, and the group for it looks great), and finally Wada's Take Off is Now (mostly because I want to see how she does it.) I really think Chokotto Love could be one of the greater performances of the year if they pull it off right.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">What I'm most excited for--Rena's Sakura->Nyuugakushiki (a perfect spring song, and it will fit her well), 4-person Chokotto Love (though I prefer S/Mileage's ver/arrangement), 6 person Nanchuu (I LOVE this song, and the group for it looks great), and finally Wada's Take Off is Now (mostly because I want to see how she does it.) I really think Chokotto Love could be one of the greater performances of the year if they pull it off right.
[/quote]
Take off is now! should NEVER be a solo song in my opinion. Does she want to die by the end of it?
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I...really wish I could be excited about that nanchuu koi wo yatteru you know.....
Kaori • Risako 

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Star"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="195549" data-time="1457388031">
<div>

[/quote]
Take off is now! should NEVER be a solo song in my opinion. Does she want to die by the end of it?

</div>
</blockquote>
Neither should Resonant Blue :lol:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, I don't think RB will be that great. Not because Sayuki's got crap stamina but because part of why it's so good is the harmonies and backing vocals (in my opinion). I think it's gonna fall flat with only one voice.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

True, but I still kind of want to hear her kill it.

/edit NOT BIASED
Last edited by yuzuriha on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Hello yuzu :thumbsup:.

She did her best but she definitely needs backing vocals because the song feels a bit empty without them.
Campy <3 !
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Yeah, that was a bit weird. The bits in the bridge/pre-chorus that she sang would have worked better pre-taped/recorded and then she could have had more fun with the fakes and the vocalisations etc.

Also I'm always pleasantly surprised when they get to do the entire song, especially for a solo.
Last edited by Vikitty on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!