[2016.05.18] Tsubaki Factory - Tsubaki Factory SOUND + VISION Vol. 1

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

[2016.05.18] Tsubaki Factory - Tsubaki Factory SOUND + VISION Vol. 1

Post by Solarblade »

Announced today, Tsubaki will release a mini-album only sold during their Pacifico Yokohama SATOYAMA event

Confirmation from the members blog - http://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12136363913.html
Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: [2016.05.18] Tsubaki Factory - Tsubaki Factory SOUND + VISION Vol. 1

Post by Solarblade »

===Tracklist===

1. Seishun Manmannaka!
2. Kedakaku Sakihokore!
3. 17sai
4. Cabbage Hakusho ~Haru-hen~

All 4 songs will have MVs

http://helloproject.com/release/detail/UFBW-1488/
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Love that cover!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Way to recycle outfits, H!P.

Tsubaki ruining Cabbage Hakusho does not please Thea.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

You didn't have to wait long. Here is their studio live of Cabbage Hakusho from The Girls Live.

This is their first studio live ever, btw.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I must be honest and admit it was better than I thought it would be. But it still really lacking of emotions, in my opinion.

Cover is not bad but why those faces ? It makes them look worst than how they actually are.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

As beautiful as a song a Cabbage Hakusho is, does the world really need a 3rd MV for it?

Oh Tsubaki... you have some beautiful girls, and the ever so wonderful Kishimon, but you do not sound good as a group...
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

General release was pushed back from 4/27 to 5/18
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Seishun Manmannaka PV

I really don't know the names of the girls besides Yumeno. I thought Ami was the name of Riko.  :doh:

Either way, they are still awkward shooting. Risa and Yumeno especially. Riko reminds me of Captain too. 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I know all their names and can put faces to the names.. I've probably seen every live they've put online, but I'm still not into it.

I feel really bad for saying this, but Kiki and Yumeno are the only ones I think really have potential. I know others can be good singers or pretty or dance, but they just don't click. I think they can click with each other fine, since they're all  more reserved, low-energy girls--but for a group that is just such a snorefest. I think the other 4 could have potential in others groups, but still just barely. After seeing their performances as a group, I can't say that with confidence.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Nobody in this group was ready to debut, I think UFP was just worried about losing them if they didn't debut them soon.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Literally the worst MV I've seen come out of Hello! Project. The fact that they thought it was okay to put OLD performance clips in instead of a dance shot is just awful. Ugh, and the edit is so weird.

They'd better give us something decent for Kedakaku.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I feel really bad for saying this, but Kiki and Yumeno are the only ones I think really have potential. I know others can be good singers or pretty or dance, but they just don't click. I think they can click with each other fine, since they're all  more reserved, low-energy girls--but for a group that is just such a snorefest.
[/quote]

Yupp, totally agree. Kiki and Yumeno kind of have an idea how to act on stage and can somewhat try to be convincing in terms of "I'm here to entertain the audience", but the others are just... so awkward. Reserved and awkward.
Especially that second part, though. Which I think is really sad because Yumeno is actually pretty outgoing, but seems to become more quiet when in the group. Comparing KSS footage to Tsubaki footage and she nearly fades into the background.

However, for the PV I can't even blame the girls. The whole idea was wrong. Extra long and awkward close-ups? Footage that's months old? All they needed was getting that sofa out of the room and filming the dance shot there instead of showing the footage and they'd have had the usual H!P PV, nothing good but not as bad as what we have now.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Tsubaki is not the right group for Yumeno, she belongs somewhere where her energy would be put to good use, like ANGERME.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Some people just aren't really meant to debut, and Tsubaki Factory seems to be a group that pretty much just has those girls.
Formerly Mizura
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="DonJuan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="196138" data-time="1459282239">
<div>
I feel really bad for saying this, but Kiki and Yumeno are the only ones I think really have potential. I know others can be good singers or pretty or dance, but they just don't click. I think they can click with each other fine, since they're all  more reserved, low-energy girls--but for a group that is just such a snorefest.
[/quote]

Yupp, totally agree. Kiki and Yumeno kind of have an idea how to act on stage and can somewhat try to be convincing in terms of "I'm here to entertain the audience", but the others are just... so awkward. Reserved and awkward.
Especially that second part, though. Which I think is really sad because Yumeno is actually pretty outgoing, but seems to become more quiet when in the group. Comparing KSS footage to Tsubaki footage and she nearly fades into the background.

However, for the PV I can't even blame the girls. The whole idea was wrong. Extra long and awkward close-ups? Footage that's months old? All they needed was getting that sofa out of the room and filming the dance shot there instead of showing the footage and they'd have had the usual H!P PV, nothing good but not as bad as what we have now.

</div>
</blockquote>

THANK YOU.  I can't believe they didn't do that!  What were they even thinking.

On another note I really like the song lol.  I like girls voices too.  I hope H!P and the girls can get it together so they can debut for real.

Made by Haru!
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Anyone would look awkward filming this kind of...MV. I bet they just ask the girls to sit there singing without giving them any instructions on what kind of mood they should make.

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I tried hard to find Kobushi's pre-debut Nen ni wa Nen, because I think that's sort of what they were going for with this pre-debut MV as well. Nen ni wa Nen's MV was literally just the girls performing Nen ni wa Nen at the Berryz Koubou festival, and as members had solos their name and a picture of them popped up on about 1/4 of the screen. My guess is they wanted to add that live footage in to keep a similar MV?? Just my guess. 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

^ The DVD version of Nen ni wa Nen was just the live performance, if I recall correctly, the version you're thinking of was from an episode of Hello! Station
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Solarblade"]
^ The DVD version of Nen ni wa Nen was just the live performance, if I recall correctly, the version you're thinking of was from an episode of Hello! Station
[/quote]

Yeah it was, I tried looking for it Q_Q
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Yumeno is the only one with expression and emotion, and she really should be somewhere else. Looking at this MV, they aren't worth debuting and I think even H!P knows that. I have a friend that loves them so I feel bad for saying this, but. This is a mistake that UF needs to find a way to back out of real quick.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I mean it's not that drastic. H!P has been debuting tons of mediocre to terrible girls for years now. It's just sad that the best in a group of six is still just an untalented genki girl. Normally there's at least one good one even if most of them suck.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="Thea"]
Yumeno is the only one with expression and emotion, and she really should be somewhere else. Looking at this MV, they aren't worth debuting and I think even H!P knows that. I have a friend that loves them so I feel bad for saying this, but. This is a mistake that UF needs to find a way to back out of real quick.
[/quote]

I really hope they don't  :unsure: I'm starting to like them more.
If they make the company money I hope they stick around.

Made by Haru!
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Kedakaku Sakihokore! PV

A lot better handled than the first one!
Last edited by Solarblade on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I didn't think I'd be saying this, but there seems to be hope for them. This was pretty much the first performance I've seen that I've liked. This Electronic style works for them.
Formerly Mizura
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

It really was better. Still not enough Yumeno and way too much Ami.

I know there was not more Ami nor less Yumeno than everyone else but yeah.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="DonJuan"]
It really was better. Still not enough Yumeno and way too much Ami.

I know there was not more Ami nor less Yumeno than everyone else but yeah.
[/quote]

Actually those 2 are the only ones who "give" more than just boredom (or weird / expressionless faces) and unprettiness, to me.

And to be honest, Ami is as pleasant as the others when it comes to singing (except Yumeno and maybe maybe Risa), since they're all low.

But at least she seems a bit cool (and Yumeno, energetic).

Nevertheless, I do agree she doesn't finish her dance movements and it's quite visible.

I also liked their indies singles so I hope they'll improve soon.
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I don't know, I'm probably just unfair with Ami because she never clicked with me, but I don't see much expression in Ami's face either. Maybe she gives off a better face than Riko, Risa and Kisora, but that's really not hard.
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="196209" data-time="1459384917">
but I don't see much expression in Ami's face either.</blockquote>

Her wry smile and her way of staring are part of why I said she has "something" cool (the other part being her way of standing). So yes, a wry smile is quite discreet (thus your right comment about her face) but it gives out something.
Campy <3 !