MUSUME MADNESS - WEST REGION ROUND 1

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

MUSUME MADNESS - WEST REGION ROUND 1

Post by JPope »

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">From the Osaka Dome, it's Round 1 of the MM-BBS MARCH MUSUME MADNESS! For the bracket and more info, check the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=6722" title="">info thread</a>.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Vote for the song in each match-up that you want to see move on to the second round! 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">"Do it! Now" is the 1 seed, and thus has a bye in this round. It will face the winner of "Sexy Boy" VS "Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~!".
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Voting will be opened for THREE DAYS ONLY! After that, it's on to the 2nd Round!
Ap2000
つんく♂

Re: MUSUME MADNESS - WEST REGION ROUND 1

Post by Ap2000 »

Roman ~My Dear Boy~ VS Chokkan
Iroppoi Jirettai VS Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari

Two songs I hate and two songs I love against eachother, you bastard!
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Anyone who voted for Hyokkori is a goddamn monster.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Anyone who voted for Hyokkori is a goddamn monster.
[/quote]

I just looked at that and thought, how the fuck did seven people vote for that? Over AFOD no less?
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Hyokkori Hyoutanjima is silly fun.

<--Monster who also voted for Pyocopyoco.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Um, I love Hyokkori Hyoutanjima. I actually had a really hard time choosing between that and As for One Day, but I went with the former because I thought no one else would vote for it anyway. xD
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

I like Hyokkori Hyoutanjima to some degree, but As for one day is much better.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Hyokkori has grown on me over time, but I have a special bias for As for One day sine it was the first MM song I ever heard.
Formerly Mizura
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

It's funny because As for one day and Hyokkori were the two songs that came after Koko ni Iruzee and really kind were what didn't make me an instant Morning Musume fan. Because I came in with KnI, but I really hated the next two singles so I was really on the fence with the group for awhile after that till Shabondama came along with the 6th gen. So to pit the two of them together, that was a really hard vote to cast. Lesser of two evils. But I think over the years, As for one day really kind of held the test of time. And my other consideration was that one was a cover and the other was a Tsunku original. So Tsunku wins hands down every time. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

I love Hyokkori and I'm not ashamed of it lol. I did have a hard time choosing between it and As for One Day but since Hyokkori is more fun and has an adorable video I voted for it.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Sayu"]
I love Hyokkori and I'm not ashamed of it lol. I did have a hard time choosing between it and As for One Day but since Hyokkori is more fun and has an adorable video I voted for it.
[/quote]
Same here! I proudly love Hyokkori!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Star"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sayu" data-cid="195857" data-time="1458419119">
<div>
[/quote]
Same here! I proudly love Hyokkori!

</div>
</blockquote>

You two are my new best friends.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Voting is officially closed.