Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Anderei »

And the worst part about that is that Kanon has done more than a lot of current members in the group outside of singles/concerts. It really highlights how their opportunities are shrinking.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So this has been bothering me for a while, but why does UF continue to use (updated) as their marker for some of the more recent songs?  I mean at the time I understood because Reina was gone (from the album), but seeing it used today seems a bit superfluous and useless as I start to think "shouldn't every song have that?"
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Usually updated means the arrangement has changed as well, even if it's not very noticeable.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Hm...it still makes no sense anymore to be using it (IMO), I feel like if they're still using it, then every single song of theirs should be (updated)
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

I thought the (updated) marker only applied to those songs that were found in the Updated Album(2013)?

Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

^ Yeah

I think what I'm trying to get at is that the songs on that album (particularly from One Two Three to Kimi Sae) didn't change at all except for shoving Reina out of the lines.

So I feel like what's the point of continuing to use the updated?  It's a pet peeve I suppose, but I kind of feel like if its arrangement hasn't been changed then it shouldn't be using it

At the same time, I see more recent songs with different openings and wonder the opposite...I'm just odd I suppose XD
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

By arrangement I meant musical arrangement. So the instrumental track is different. Some of the more recent ones just have slight differences, but they probably have to credit it as Updated because a different set of people may have worked on changing the song.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="Saya"]
By arrangement I meant musical arrangement. So the instrumental track is different. Some of the more recent ones just have slight differences, but they probably have to credit it as Updated because a different set of people may have worked on changing the song.
[/quote]

Hm, I'd have to listen and compare the songs, besides the classics I believed there were no changes, besides Reina >.<
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I guess the biggest way to make yourself look good is to pose with much uglier people.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Oh wow. I've got the PS1 Minimoni tambourine game. I looked for and found a tool for ripping sounds and/or streamed music from PS1 files, and it worked--I was able to rip all of the game's music. The Minimoni songs generally sound like the originals edited down to about 2 minutes in length. The Morning Musume songs... not so much. They must've been very specific in what they licensed, because it seems like Sega recreated these from scratch. As example, here's low-rent Ren'ai Revolution 21.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JoshuaJSlone" data-cid="197964" data-time="1465239640">As example, here's low-rent Ren'ai Revolution 21.</blockquote>That bass couldn't be more cheesy if it had string cheese for strings!
Last edited by aine on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Apparently as part of her birthday event, Kana brought back 2011's Please Miniskirt Postwoman outfit.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Today, after °C-ute's 11th anniversary event, Hagiwara Mai talked about her "scandal" in April for the first time (the photographs that show her with a man). She later posted on her blog about it and apologized. Maimi did so, likewise.

Mai's entry

Maimi's entry

Translations were already uploaded to blog!project. Mai's entry, Maimi's entry.

A friend. Yeah, sure. Let's be honest, if this had happened 5 years ago when °C-ute was far from seniority in H!P they would've thrown her out.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah there's no point now that she's in a decade old group that won't be in H!P much longer anyway.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Rikako has been modeling for Seventeen since February!

I totally missed that! (She graduated from PichiRe in December).
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://hpplus.jp/sp/st/clip/2185813/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://hpplus.jp/sp/st/clip/2185813/</a>

Great for her! Hopefully she'll get a lot of good opportunities out of this.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Did she graduate from PichiRe? I thought it went out of circulation.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Today, after °C-ute's 11th anniversary event, Hagiwara Mai talked about her "scandal" in April for the first time (the photographs that show her with a man). She later posted on her blog about it and apologized. Maimi did so, likewise.

Mai's entry

Maimi's entry

A friend. Yeah, sure. Let's be honest, if this had happened 5 years ago when °C-ute was far from seniority in H!P they would've thrown her out.
[/quote]

Jesus, she's 20. Can we at least amend this idiotic "no boyfriends" rule to apply only to those under, say 18? That'd be a nice start.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Saturday, June 11 2016, Mizuki and Erina pass Mitsui Aika on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 10th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>10. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 5 years, 5 months, 9 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">12. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">13. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">14. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">15. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 4 years, 8 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">27. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">29. Oda Sakura is at 3 years, 8 months, 28 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">34. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 1 year, 8 months, 12 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="198077" data-time="1465680340">
<div>

Mai's entry

Maimi's entry

[/quote]

Jesus, she's 20. Can we at least amend this idiotic "no boyfriends" rule to apply only to those under, say 18? That'd be a nice start.

</div>
</blockquote>

C-ute's got some struggles, here... MaiMai in a scandal and Okai will be on leave after surgery. Wondering how they'll work through all this. But it's still sad they they're using her as an example for all the younger girls. Though it feels like there hasn't been a big scandal in a while, so truthfully it's interesting lol
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

It would be interesting to see how the public would react to UFP just blowing it off and continuing on with business as usual. If C-ute's sales don't drop significantly or people don't stop going to their concerts, maybe this silly rule can be done away with, at least for older idols.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
It would be interesting to see how the public would react to UFP just blowing it off and continuing on with business as usual. If C-ute's sales don't drop significantly or people don't stop going to their concerts, maybe this silly rule can be done away with, at least for older idols.
[/quote]

I realllly doubt it with what happened recently to Tomita Mayu. I don't se H!P taking that risk quite yet...
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

C-ute aren't a big enough deal for it to matter to the public unless they punished her in some outrageous way.

Tomita's incident also has nothing to do with dating. That guy stalked her before attacking her and she had complained about him to the police.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="Anderei"]
C-ute aren't a big enough deal for it to matter to the public unless they punished her in some outrageous way.

Tomita's incident also has nothing to do with dating. That guy stalked her before attacking her and she had complained about him to the police.
[/quote]

The way I'm interpreting it is that if they do let the girls start dating, people who have the same mindset as him will get jealous and possessive over their idols, especially since they'd be dating people that weren't them and another stabbing or attack like what happened to Tomita Mayu could happen again.
Formerly Mizura
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mm10fan" data-cid="198087" data-time="1465691929">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days</blockquote>Cross-group comparison, but I realized recently that pretty soon Wada Ayaka will have lasted longer as a first generation member than any of Morning Musume's first gen. Of course there are quite a few in Berryz/C-ute only-gens that are greater.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="198086" data-time="1465690232">Jesus, she's 20. Can we at least amend this idiotic "no boyfriends" rule to apply only to those under, say 18? That'd be a nice start.</blockquote>This reminds me. Earlier I was watching a 2010 Utaban that had I think 7 Morning Musume OG as guests. They were doing that bit where they ask a question and then show the number that anonymously answered "yes" to it, and 3 of them were willing to admit after the fact that they dated while in the group.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="198095" data-time="1465703546">The way I'm interpreting it is that if they do let the girls start dating, people who have the same mindset as him will get jealous and possessive over their idols, especially since they'd be dating people that weren't them and another stabbing or attack like what happened to Tomita Mayu could happen again.</blockquote>I know in their (the members') position I'd be really wary about it.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="198094" data-time="1465703353">
<div>

[/quote]

The way I'm interpreting it is that if they do let the girls start dating, people who have the same mindset as him will get jealous and possessive over their idols, especially since they'd be dating people that weren't them and another stabbing or attack like what happened to Tomita Mayu could happen again.

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, that's more of what I meant... Especially with C-ute being such an old group now, people have watched them grow up. They've developed extreme attachments to them. Honestly, you never know what a crazy fan is capable of. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, but if people think that's the answer to the issue then they don't really understand the problem at all.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="198077" data-time="1465680340">Translations were already uploaded to blog!project. Mai's entry, Maimi's entry.</blockquote>Reading these has made me unreasonably angry.

Related: Methods used by talent agencies to prevent their idols from dating

(I had this open in a tab for a very long time and now I don't even remember if I got it from the BBS in the first place or if I had it open because a meant to post it here before...)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

As of 1-2 months back, second gen S/mileage / ANGERME members surpassed first gen in cumulative time spent in the group.

pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Wednesday, June 15 2016, Oda Sakura passes Li Chun and Qian Lin on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 27th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 5 years, 5 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">12. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">13. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">14. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">15. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 4 years, 8 months, 17 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>27. Oda Sakura is at 3 years, 9 months, 1 day</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">33. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">34. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 1 year, 8 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

can anybody explain this to me? 
when did that happen?
Image Hey