UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by Solarblade »

Ciao Bella Cinquetti are releasing their first album (4th overall) on 8/3

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/PKCP-5307
aisasami
こぶしファクトリー

Post by aisasami »

Semi-related to H!P:

h.NAOTO, who designed clothes for HANGRY & ANGRY, will clothes all brick and mortar stores by the end of this month. Will revert to selling only on online.

Source: http://aramajapan.com/news/fashionnews/popular-street-fashion-brands-h-naoto-and-milklim-to-shut-down-all-brick-and-mortar-stores-goocy-shuttering-completely/60875/#more-60875
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Cover for Kaori's album:

You can also preview every track here.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

That cover is a perfect representation of the music: Meh. It's not that any of the songs are bad -- and Kaori sounds fine on all of them -- but it's completely one-dimensional. The songs just blur together to the point where it's hard to discern where one ends and the next begins. Koari's delivery is exactly the same for every song, because the arrangements are exactly the same for every song*. And can we please stop raping the corpse of "Morning Coffee"? 

I think a lot of fans will like this, because it's Iida and she sounds pretty good, but I was hoping for something a bit less stultifying and a bit more satisfying.

*Yes, I know I'm basing this on :45 clips, but I'm also guessing the chance that any of the arrangements contain radical transitions approaches zero.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Oh yeah I meant to post that like a week or so ago.  oops, that's what happens when shit happens when I'm off.  ANyway...I actually really like the cover.  And I haven't listened to any of the previews because it's Kaori so I'm getting it regardless so I am looking forward to the surprise!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So, it seems like Yuki Uozomi is graduating from Lovendor on 9/16

https://m.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-announcement-concerning-yuki-uozumi/1120406271351622/
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Solarblade"]
So, it seems like Yuki Uozomi is graduating from Lovendor on 9/16

https://m.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-announcement-concerning-yuki-uozumi/1120406271351622/
[/quote]

I can't remember a group I cared less about despite liking almost everything they released.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Kaori performs Morning Coffee on this week's Upcoming episode.

Also, Bitter & Sweet finally performed a new song at their live today. They also announced Asahi would be having a birthday live. No word on a major debut. Their last release was February of last year.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

UUG released an MV for BareBare I love you. The song is catchy but repetitive. The MV itself though is so ridiculous it's kind of funny.

https://youtu.be/wu1m6WO5in0
Formerly Mizura
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Mizura"]
UUG released an MV for BareBare I love you. The song is catchy but repetitive. The MV itself though is so ridiculous it's kind of funny.

https://youtu.be/wu1m6WO5in0
[/quote]
I didn't think it could get any more weird until the end :lol: I love Ayano's and Konatsu's expressions, though. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="195217" data-time="1455686629">
If we're talking about babies, Nacchi is pregnant.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://natalie.mu/music/news/176370' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://natalie.mu/music/news/176370</a></blockquote>

And today she gave birth to a boy: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://natalie.mu/stage/news/196114' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://natalie.mu/stage/news/196114</a>

All of 1st gen have become mothers now.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="199137" data-time="1469628905">All of 1st gen have become mothers now.</blockquote>モーニング孫娘。
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I wonder what UUG is trying to go for releasing PVs for old songs nowadays, not that I don't mind because it makes me hope that UPPER ROCK will get one eventually, but it seems like so weird that they jump back to old singles often lol
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Among UUG's recent videos are also a bunch of 360° videos, though they're not music videos.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Takahashi and Reina had an FC event together:

1.Resonant Blue
2.Naichau Kamo
MC
3.First Kiss (Aa!)
MC
4.One Two Three
5.The Matenrou Show
6.Wakuteka Take a Chance
MC
7.Brainstorming (Vocals : Reina, Dance : Aichan)
MC
8.Otome no Shojijou (LoVendoЯ) 
9.Ikujinashi (LoVendoЯ)
MC
10.What is LOVE?
11.Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!
Encore
12.Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~
MC
13.Kioku no Meiro (High-King)
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Takahashi is releasing her third style book, in case you needed more advice on looking like a hipster with too much cash.

Not too long ago (maybe earlier in the year), Takahashi actually mentioned in an interview that she has zero savings left from when she was in MM, and had spent it all before she even got married, which puts her fashion obsession in a different light for me. She says he's the only reason she has any money in savings at all.

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

That puts her marriage in a different light for me, sadly. Ah well, as long as she's happy, I guess.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The way it read, it isn't that he completely funds her lifestyle (I'm guessing she still does that by blowing most of what she makes from her plays/appearances on shows on stuff), but rather that he helps her budget a bit, because she mentions that he's good with money. It was from Wota In Translation, and the comments say that her history of being terrible with money is nothing new and that members told her she spent too much on clothes when she was still in MM.

Still, though, she is turning 30 this year. You'd think that she would have learned a thing or two about personal finance by now.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Ok so it's really annoying that I can't quote stuff from closed threads...

BUT

Contrary to previous reports I just found out that the HP Old School site did NOT close down! Though they lost the domain, the site remains at http://hpoldschool.squarespace.com

You're welcome fellow OG fans. :)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Aw, that was really cute. And her middle school class was huge! My school was considered overcrowded and my class still had less kids than that.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I personally just find it surprising that she disagrees.  Who doesn't want a chance to eat in school? hahaha
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Does anyone know what that stuffed animal thing in her blog header is all about? :huh:
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="199624" data-time="1471540443">
Aw, that was really cute. And her middle school class was huge! My school was considered overcrowded and my class still had less kids than that.</blockquote>A lot of Japanese classes are around that size I think though. My high school class in Japan had 38 people including myself. And most of the other classes did too.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Can I just take a moment to say how desperate I am for Miyabi's new group to turn out well? LOL I don't tend to enjoy cutesy music or high pitched voices so once C-ute leave H!P, I'll pretty much only have Juice=Juice and ANGERME for Japanese music since I don't have the energy to follow artists from labels unwilling to put their stuff on youtube.  Juice=Juice have been incredibly hit-or-miss to me for awhile now so really, I've only got ANGERME.  

Pink Cres like they might be able to fill the C-ute sized hole left in my heart even if their style is a bit different.  I'm feeling the end of an era now maybe even more than I did when the Platinum days reached their end.  I've never been a huge Miyabi fan but she's my last hope here for an accessible idol group with a mature, trendy vibe.  Avex have their girls but it's really a pain in the ass to bother following them.
Last edited by Farrah on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Tsunku roundup! Some of this is a few months old so apologies if someone else posted it already and I missed it.

Tsunku is going to be in an AFLAC commercial with Arashi's Sakurai Sho about cancer insurance.

He also collaborated with Komuro Testuya to do a song for May J called Have Dreams.

And once again he wrote another song for Kindai Girls to perform at his alma mater's opening ceremony.

And he wrote Let's Stand Up! for idol group Iketeru Hearts. They're related to Afilia Saga, whom he's written for before.

A middle school student in Osaka asked him to write a song for his school and Tsunku came through.

He was also a special conductor at a charity concert in March to help orphans affected by the earthquake.

He wrote a song for Chris Hart's new album titled Hold On To Heart, but the video I found has been removed.

And if you still need your Tsunku music fix, he is still writing for Bakusute Sotokana Icchome and their stuff is posted in that thread.