Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by MejraThea »

Ah, I see! It's just that it used to Be Kudou and Fuku (last year, for instance) so I'm still used to that haha.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Angerme has switched it up too. I think they just do what they want.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I was just searching on Twitter for Tsunku, as one does, and saw a recent tweet from Laurus International School about how their new school song was by Tsunku. Lyrics and recording here. Written and composed by Tsunku, arranged by Suzuki Shunsuke, English portion of lyrics by Alisa K (who I'm guessing is the same ALISA credited for One and Only). Maaaaybe the hokiest and most awkward Tsunku song I've heard, though?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Kobushi covering some Berryz songs at their summer Otodama concert.

Video 1
Video 2
Rival

Kobushi may grow to be a vocally better group than Berryz.... I mean, they already feel that way to me but especially after a couple years. Don't get me wrong, Risako and Miyabi can outdo just about all but Ayaka, but I'm talking as a group on average.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I totally agree. I don't want to trash on Berryz at all, but Miyabi, Risako and I'll add in Momoko despite her vocal nodules because I think she handles herself way despite her issues, always shined far above the rest for me. I think Captain had a very pleasant live voice but for some reason, her voice always became some weird half-man voice in the studio? (Why? I still don't get it.)

The other three..... well. :x

There's really not anyone in Kobushi who is extremely bad. Renako, RioRio and Gucchi are the more "cuter" 3, but they hold their own 999% and guys I love Gucchi's ability to still own these songs with that sugary chipmunk voice. It's amazing. :rofl:

(This is more on the random side, but I know of an LGBT fan who is a really big fan of RioRio, and seeing that rainbow wristband she has on makes me think of her. I wonder if she'll see this video and find that cute.)
Last edited by arcobaleno on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="202882" data-time="1480916286">
Kobushi covering some Berryz songs at their summer Otodama concert.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90tUxrcv4Po&t=336s' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Video 1</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVIqI5vSrX4' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Video 2</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQWIUBSznao' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Rival</a>

Kobushi may grow to be a vocally better group than Berryz.... I mean, they already feel that way to me but especially after a couple years. Don't get me wrong, Risako and Miyabi can outdo just about all but Ayaka, but I'm talking as a group on average.</blockquote>

Who's the Kobushi member in the pink top in Rival, singing at 3:04?

She stands out in a very good way.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

That would be Hamaura Ayano, show! (Or Ayano Hamaura if you like western-style name order) Here's a link to her wiki page if you're curious to learn some more of her.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

One thing I've realized with Kobushi (and Country Girls) is that you definitely have front girls (Ayano and Rei for Kobushi, constantly changing but probably Morito for CG), but even the backrow girls get their time to shine. Granted, CG don't have many members and I can't tell which is the least popular (maybe Nanami? I have no idea), but they balance the group really well. With Kobushi I'm sure the least popular is Sakurako but I never felt she was shoven into the back like any non-front MM member, half of Berryz or Nacky and Mai in °C-ute (granted, Sakurako can sing much better than the latter two and some Berryz members).

Tsubaki shows signs of this, too. I'm still surprised to see Riko in front so often despite her being one of the least talented Kenshuusei to ever debut.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="202898" data-time="1480957232">
That would be Hamaura Ayano, show! (Or Ayano Hamaura if you like western-style name order) <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Hamaura_Ayano' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Here's</a> a link to her wiki page if you're curious to learn some more of her.</blockquote>

"Born in 2000" My gosh, these girls are babies, but she's 16, and I just can't get past the idea that people born after the turn of the century aren't babies!

Anyway, thanks, arco! (My phone wanted to autocorrect your name to "taco," and that's amazing.)
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

I always felt like Sakurako was kind more popular or mid level popular of the group. Either way, I can't tell who is popular and who isn't either!
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

To be honest I could be totally wrong about that. There were some people jumping when she gained weight, but nobody in Kobushi is actually unpopular (at least that's what it feels like).

As said, you've got Rei and Ayano who are definitely very popular, I do think Minami and Taguchi are quite popular as well, and then you've got "the other four" (Ayaka, Rio, Rena, Sakurako). But I do know that people like Rio for her funny character, Ayaka for her voice (and her bust, apparently), Rena because she's got quite a bit of charisma too and is quite pretty and Sakurako, well, because she's actually really cute. But these other four never were on the same level as Erina/Kanon/Haruna/Haruka or even like Rina in S/mileage.

Granted, they'd be stupid to put Ayaka in the back with that ability to sing.

But it's probably the same as Country Girls to me. All girls have a solid fanbase and none of them makes me feel like asking "And why are you here, again?".
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Looking up some official info on old DVD magazines, in this case Abe Natsumi Vol. 4, fed it into Google Translate to get the gist and uhhh...
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">なっちとカントリー娘。のメンバーが屋形船で大はしゃぎ。このDVDのためだけに撮影した映像が満載の楽しい1本になってます!</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">Nami and country girl. Members are having a big booby houseboat. It is a pleasant one full of pictures taken just for this DVD!</blockquote>
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

"Nacchi and Country Musume members playing about on a houseboat. This video is filled with footage taken exclusively for this DVD!"

Never trust google  :lesson:
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="DonJuan"]

Tsubaki shows signs of this, too. I'm still surprised to see Riko in front so often despite her being one of the least talented Kenshuusei to ever debut.
[/quote]

Have you not seen her dance in the Dance Performance segments of the H!P concerts? She's quite good.

And she's really cute, too, with those big anime eyes. That surely counts for something as well.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I've seen their summer festival performances and to me she was really lazy* in her movements. Same for the Hitorijime MV. Other than that, dancing really doesn't do it for me anymore. Everybody can dance, it's amazing how they find girls as stiff as the Harunas. On her looks... I think she's the least attractive person in H!P right now. Sorry.

*Sloppy was the word I was looking for. When she's not sloppy she's not really outstanding either.
Last edited by DonJuan on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="202908" data-time="1480966776">Never trust google  :lesson:</blockquote>Yeah, separating things I was able to get it to say things like "romp" or even "having a conversation", but someone must've taught it a... preferred meaning. Here's my favorite. The difference a 。 can make.

屋形船で大はしゃぎ = Hiking out with a houseboat
屋形船で大はしゃぎ。 = It's a big booby houseboat.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I've noticed that with everything on there, lately. Used to you could stick something in and look at each word's meaning, but now it does the whole phrase and isn't helpful any more at all.  :uncertain:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="DonJuan"]
I've seen their summer festival performances and to me she was really lazy* in her movements. Same for the Hitorijime MV. Other than that, dancing really doesn't do it for me anymore. Everybody can dance, it's amazing how they find girls as stiff as the Harunas. On her looks... I think she's the least attractive person in H!P right now. Sorry.

*Sloppy was the word I was looking for. When she's not sloppy she's not really outstanding either.
[/quote]

I'm in the same boat. Nearly everyone in H!P is at bare minimum a capable dancer. It's really not enough anymore. Even some of the worst girls in the company can be called energetic and good at dancing.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="DonJuan"]
One thing I've realized with Kobushi (and Country Girls) is that you definitely have front girls (Ayano and Rei for Kobushi, constantly changing but probably Morito for CG), but even the backrow girls get their time to shine. Granted, CG don't have many members and I can't tell which is the least popular (maybe Nanami? I have no idea), but they balance the group really well. With Kobushi I'm sure the least popular is Sakurako but I never felt she was shoven into the back like any non-front MM member, half of Berryz or Nacky and Mai in °C-ute (granted, Sakurako can sing much better than the latter two and some Berryz members).
[/quote]

I'd say the least popular member of CG is probably Ozeko at this point.

Imo, Kobushi's rankings are as follows:

-Rei
-Ayano
-Minamina
-Taguchi
-Ayaka
-Sakurako
-Rena
-Fujii

Buuuut that's just from observations and Youtube comments~
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My writeup on the H!P Winter 2016 concert is up on my blog.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="202912" data-time="1480972860">I've noticed that with everything on there, lately. Used to you could stick something in and look at each word's meaning, but now it does the whole phrase and isn't helpful any more at all.  :uncertain:</blockquote>
I just stick with the text glossing on WWWJDIC: http://www.edrdg.org/cgi-bin/wwwjdic/wwwjdic?9T
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Someone made a fan-made video of Mukidashi de Mukiatte using the clips from the recording. It's snazzy, though there's some dead air parts because they don't show all of the song in the recording clips themselves.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Oh lord, this sounds like a fan dub I would have been in when I was 15 and that's not a compliment.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

The Hello!Online General Election is ending December 25th. It's the big census that even the Japanese wota look at to see how we feel, so don't forget it I guess.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Well unfortunately I can't vote this year despite voting all previous years because you have to be a hello!online member with an account made before November 12th ????
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Sayu"]
Well unfortunately I can't vote this year despite voting all previous years because you have to be a hello!online member with an account made before November 12th ????
[/quote]

I don't really care about that poll so I guess I could send your votes from my account if that counts
Last edited by Derby on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think you could, Derby! I once submitted one for my mother, who doesn't have an account. Just link back to her account here/this exchange as proof?

But Sayu, whatever happened to your account you used for last elections? If I may ask!
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

These aren't the ones Hero Ly does, right? Cause I don't remember doing a Hello!Online one last year but I did the other.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Hero does the one for Facebook. :) I like his better, mostly because he puts so much work into it. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Oh... I think I may have confused which poll this was then ???? I've never had an H!O account and never needed one to vote in the election I'm thinking of. My mistake.