[2016.11.23] Morning Musume '16 - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou Janai

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2016.11.23] Morning Musume '16 - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou Janai

Post by JPope »

I don't think they're gonna push Maria as the new ace so much as feature her based on her popularity among the n00bs. It's the same thing they did with Rika and Koharu, albeit on a much smaller level. She'll probably get more lines than she deserves based on her voice, but no so much or so often as to be considered an "ace' by anyone's definition.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Re: [2016.11.23] Morning Musume '16 - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou Janai

Post by arcobaleno »

If she gets more lines than she deserves, it won't be based on her voice alone in the least, it's purely an extension of her popularity, exactly like with Koharu and Rika. I rag on Miki, but I think we can all agree Miki sings 9000 times better than Maria at this point in time. If anyone was going to be pushed for vocals, it would be, and already is, Miki.

Fully agree on the rest, though, that's spot on.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
If she gets more lines than she deserves, it won't be based on her voice alone in the least, it's purely an extension of her popularity, exactly like with Koharu and Rika. I rag on Miki, but I think we can all agree Miki sings 9000 times better than Maria at this point in time. If anyone was going to be pushed for vocals, it would be, and already is, Miki.

[/quote]

You misunderstood my post: I think that, based on how poorly she sings, the amount of lines she gets will be more than she deserves, and that her level of exposure will have everything to do with her popularity.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="202892" data-time="1480922597">
<div>

[/quote]

You misunderstood my post: I think that, based on how poorly she sings, the amount of lines she gets will be more than she deserves, and that her level of exposure will have everything to do with her popularity.

</div>
</blockquote>

Oh, I see! I'm sorry.

In that case, I wholly agree. The irony is that even her very own wota are egging her on to improve her singing.

Possibly my favorite thing is just the level of shade in regard to Ogata; "Do your best!"
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Another gold certification for Momusu. :joyful:
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://youtu.be/LhUKaYsAa_4' class="bbc_url" title="External link">MM'17 Performance</a> (Minus Masaki) of Sexy Cat on CDTV's New Years Special.

Kaga just slipped right in there, didn't she? Reina didn't do too bad either.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Reina and Kaga blended in really well!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Ogata Haruna has improved a bit as well. Her dancing looks a lot less sloppy than it used to be and she didn't stick out like a sore thumb. Kaga Kaede blended in well and with that hairstyle I kept mistaking her for Haruka.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Kaga looks like she's been performing with the group for years. I already like her more than any member of the 12th gen, ha ha.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I watched this as the first thing I've watched of MM in a year (Besides bits and pieces of the Sexy Cat MV (Duu!)) just for Kaga and she was no disappointment!
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/LhUKaYsAa_4" title="External link">MM'17 Performance</a> (Minus Masaki) of Sexy Cat on CDTV's New Years Special.

[/quote]

I wish they'd performed something else. This was really boring. Good thing they used a bit of playback.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I don't know if it's the lipstick but Sakura just looks so different
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="203719" data-time="1483262306">
I don't know if it's the lipstick but Sakura just looks so different</blockquote>

She looked tired to me.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="203692" data-time="1483215076">
<div>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/LhUKaYsAa_4" title="External link">MM'17 Performance</a> (Minus Masaki) of Sexy Cat on CDTV's New Years Special.

[/quote]

I wish they'd performed something else. This was really boring. Good thing they used a bit of playback.

</div>
</blockquote>

That's cause Maa-chan wasn't there ;)

(At least for me, lololol)
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I loved this performance, 13ki fits in like pros. Kaede has such a fierce air around her and Reina is SO ADORABLE I want her as a plushie. They're such a yin and yang duo, but it just works.

Well, as expected of mustard and ketchup. Two different things working together for the greater good.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

<div> </div>
[quote="arcobaleno"]
Well, as expected of mustard and ketchup. Two different things working together for the greater good.
[/quote]

Then where's the mayo? Can't have mustard and ketchup on a burger without the mayo!
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Thea"]

<div> </div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="203768" data-time="1483335019">
<div>
[/quote]

Then where's the mayo? Can't have mustard and ketchup on a burger without the mayo!

</div>
</blockquote>

Put on your tinfoil hat! Their profile pictures are in.... WHITE DRESSES!!!! MAYO CONFIRMED.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Would have been better if you said "Next gen will be a single gen and her color will be white, then they can have the hamburger song we've all been waiting for!"

Nanchatte doesn't count.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Akai Freesia already came long before that, too.  :tongue:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Mayo on a hamburger is just so, so, wrong. But if we're going with the burger theme. We need a pickle. And you know what color pickles are! :D
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Mukidashi de Mukiatte is my new love. I actually like both of the other songs as well. Plus Sexy Cat gave me a wet dream of a signature picture.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Fort those who wanted to see the close up versions of Mukidashi and Sexy Cat

I know Sexy Cat's girls are supposed to be apathetic (sans the kitties), but why be boring when you can be Maa-chan? Juussss ssayyyiinnnn