Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

Post by Meikochi »

This is really great news !! This time I'll definitely try to grab a VIP / premium ticket. Just hope they won't instantly sell out.

Also I'm glad they go back to La Cigale because it's a really good venue : you're never far from the stage / you can see quite good from everywhere in the hall.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
C-ute are going to be at Hina Fest this year.
[/quote]

My bad, I thought they were out of it this year since they're out of the H!P winter concerts >.<
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Wait, really? Being at Hina Fest is idiotic since they missed the other H!P concert. It makes their excuse for missing it absolute shit.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

They missed H!P winter tour because they have their own tour(s : final days of Compass and Naruchika scheduled) ongoing. But since HinaFest is only a 2-days event, not a whole tour, if they don't have Naruchika / any other events scheduled on these 2 days, they can perform.
Campy <3 !
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

It's easier to do a 1-2 day event (Hinafes, COUNTDOWN) than a tour. That's just why I assumed they'd be attending.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Hmmmmmmm ok.  =3=

Attitude is at them not you all haha.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Thea"]
Wait, really? Being at Hina Fest is idiotic since they missed the other H!P concert. It makes their excuse for missing it absolute shit.
[/quote]

Makes sense from a money perspective. If the C-ute tour and the H!P tours both sold out it's more money in UFP's pocket.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Beginning of the year is always a good time to hold consecutive-day performances: it's holiday season!  That, and (purely conjecture, mind you) it may have been cheaper to minimize the stage setup/takedown time at Nakano Sun Plaza.  This was common back in the days of the Wonderful Hearts/Elder Club era when they split days for each group.  

On the otherhand, Pacifico Yokohama looks like a larger multipurpose hall, so I'm assuming costs are similar to Budokan or other sporting events where they have to bring in more equipment.  Plus, it's Hina Matsuri! Perfect time for everybody to party it up with the Satoyama events going on that weekend.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Nonaka was on a Shizuoka show, if you'd care to watch her goof off.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Similarly, here is Nonaka's second English interview--this time with Wada Ayaka. She even read some comments... WATCH YOURSELVES.

It's funny she said exactly what I had said before "translating in real time is really hard" lolol
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
She even read some comments... WATCH YOURSELVES.
[/quote]

This seems dangerous.

Edit: When she just reads silently and doesn't read them aloud lol. I feel so sorry for her.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So Juice=Juice performed three new songs during their opening day of their tour

-Kono Sekai wa Suteta Mon ja nai (この世界は捨てたもんじゃない)
-Abaretteka?! Have a Good Time (あばれてっか⁈ハブアグッタイ)
-Giniro no Telepathy (<b>(</b>銀色のテレパシー)

Yuka has said that there is no release date, just songs to perform on the tour for now...

5 unreleased songs?  Hmm, maybe an album soon?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

They've only released one single and their Next You single since their last album. That's really not enough to fill an album yet. That's 10 songs, 11 if you count the digital Next You song. These days they need to sugar coat the damn things to make them worth the price. Unless they plan on throwing in a few more covers. Those are always good coming from Juice.

I'm beginning to think the concert only songs that the groups are getting are just test songs to gauge fan reaction to people that aren't Tsunku aka do they sound H!P enough to fool the average fan? And then fine tune them for a later album release to give more people an incentive to buy the album, if Kobushi Factory is anything to go by.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Solarblade"]
So Juice=Juice performed three new songs during their opening day of their tour

-Kono Sekai wa Suteta Mon ja nai (この世界は捨てたもんじゃない)
-Abaretteka?! Have a Good Time (あばれてっか⁈ハブアグッタイ)
-Giniro no Telepathy (<b>(</b>銀色のテレパシー)

Yuka has said that there is no release date, just songs to perform on the tour for now...

5 unreleased songs?  Hmm, maybe an album soon?
[/quote]

Here is their performance ofKono Sekai wa Suteta Mon ja nai... I loooove this song O_O

For the most part it's general idol fluff, but I think it's done well. Better than something like Wonderful World. I think the choreography is really lackluster though.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Also there's a live rip of Giniro no Telepathy too - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mCh4_VezkA
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Just gonna copy paste this here from Mr.Amped at Jplop.

This sounds fun!

Morning Musume. '17 will get their own TV Tokyo "Kanmuri Bangumi" variety program called "Tokugi☆Sai-kenshou Mo-musu DEgozaru!" (Re-examining Morning Musume's skills). It will be a show where Morning Musume. '17 will test their profiled skills like Nonaka's with her English, Eripon's amazing golf drive, Ogata's figure skating. Kudo, Kaga, and Yokoyama can play the Lupin the third theme with their instruments. Oda shows off her hula dance, Akane does her calligraphy skills, Harunan's eye skills, Makino Maria's does duck lips, Mizuki with her hula hoop, and Ayumi's kire pose.

Airs 3/8 at 1:35am.

http://news.walkerplus.com/article/101486/
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Woah. I didn't expect to see something like this again in my life.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="205363" data-time="1487675407">Airs 3/8 at 1:35am.</blockquote>And a prime timeslot, too.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="205363" data-time="1487675407">
Just gonna copy paste this here from Mr.Amped at Jplop.

This sounds fun!

Morning Musume. '17 will get their own TV Tokyo "Kanmuri Bangumi" variety program called "Tokugi☆Sai-kenshou Mo-musu DEgozaru!" (Re-examining Morning Musume's skills). It will be a show where Morning Musume. '17 will test their profiled skills like Nonaka's with her English, Eripon's amazing golf drive, Ogata's figure skating. Kudo, Kaga, and Yokoyama can play the Lupin the third theme with their instruments. Oda shows off her hula dance, Akane does her calligraphy skills, Harunan's eye skills, Makino Maria's does duck lips, Mizuki with her hula hoop, and Ayumi's kire pose.

Airs 3/8 at 1:35am.
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://news.walkerplus.com/article/101486/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://news.walkerplus.com/article/1014 ... blockquote>

Eye skills? This sounds like a boring H!S segment given a full show.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

It's more like...eye chasing?  I guess she follows things with her eyes?  I dunno.  Wow, I can't wait to watch Maria's duck face
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

They should have given Maria calligraphy... but then I wonder what Akane would've done, lol
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

So the show is super short (20 minutes? 30 minutes?) and might be a one-show-wonder (as in, it won't get several episodes) sooo... they're gonna show every girl for 2 minutes? (Plus introductions, etc.)
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

JK Ninja Girls news coverage! It actually looks really cheesy...
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

If they had more of an actual set I'd like it better... But it's supposed to be a comedy so I'm not surprised it's cheesy
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The whole sum of that is that 'she'll be back on this day but also possibly not'. As in they clearly aren't sure.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah, but she's also coming to the rehearsals. So I guess they're somewhat sure.

However, will they have to decide on her future every month? Or is this going to be her last tour, just to give her a proper sendoff? Who knows.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think it's something they're always gonna have to keep an eye on. People who have been injured before are at higher risk of being injured again.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="205473" data-time="1487951811">The whole sum of that is that 'she'll be back on this day but also possibly not'. As in they clearly aren't sure.</blockquote>I read it more as "She's coming back, but if she breaks again: for the record this wasn't our idea!"
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Here's UFP's English translation in full:

Spoiler: [+]
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">Thank you for your continued support towards Morning Musume。'17. Concerning the lumbar disk herniation of Masaki Sato which put her in a break, she will restart her activities on March 18th for the concert at Pacifico Yokohama during the "Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Spring ~THE INSPIRATION~" tour and she already started the rehearsals.</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">She takes part at physical strength trainings 4 times a week, and every day she walks around 1 or 2 hours. Thanks to this, some days ago, after a medical examination, the doctor said "There is no problem to start again little by little the dance". Her trainer also judged she can use her physical strength for the concerts. However, concerning the lumbar disk herniation itself, it is not completely recovered, and the members of her family, our company cannot deny that with a restart too early of the activities there might be a chance the symptoms would be back, so we were against a restart for the spring tour. But Masaki herself said with a high determination "Even if I don't appear in concerts from now, and only receive medical treatments, the symptoms might still come back. I don't feel pain and perhaps the members, staff, all the fans worry or feel trouble about me, but as a challenge, I want to complete this tour and want to perform in front of everyone." The doctor added that "it depends on her whether if she dances or not" so it has been finally decided she will take restart with the spring tour.</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">We do not know if the hernia will appear again so she will continue to participate at physical strength trainings. First of all she will take part at the concert, and concerning the other activities, we will decide after looking at the situation.</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">She takes part at the rehearsals but we do not know how her body will be able to move exactly and if she can do such performances. Also the concert tour involves beeing in the same posture for a long time, so we think about avoiding out of necessity activities during rehearsals and the tour. To all the fans, to all the people who might worry and are troubled by the situation, we would be happy if you watch over Masaki and we hope for your understanding. Please continue to support Masaki Sato as well as Morning Musume。'17.</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">2017/02/24 UP-FRONT PROMOTION Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;"> </div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">The physical strength trainings are hard but more than this, "to not being able to get on stage as Morning Musume。" makes me persist in those trainings. From what my trainer said "The muscles made their apparition. If you continue your trainings, you will be able to participate at the concerts." The staff and my family told me "Don't you want to rest a bit more?" but I am the one who understand the best my body! Masaki will come back in Morning Musume。! However, I have been said my hernia is not completely cured so I might take some rest if it hurts from now. I will do my best in order to not worry all of the fans more than this! I am looking forward to meeting you at the concerts!</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">2017/02/24 Morning Musume。'17 Masaki Sato</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">#morningmusume17</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">PS: The translation may not be perfect/accurate, thank you for your understanding.</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;"> </div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">
</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">To me, it sounds like a mix of things:</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">-Masaki is bored and is itching to get back into the scene</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">-Staff understands she's still at a risk of injury, but feel her presence in the group is important. (Let's be honest, if she was injured and they didn't feel that way they'd just straight up have her graduate. The fact they are allowing her to partake in the concerts this early into her healing says something imo.)</div>
<div style="margin:0px auto 28px;font-family:Georgia, serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);font-size:17px;">-This year may be Masaki's last... She may not think it'll hurt her at first but I can't imagine jumping back into concerts right away is going to work well with her injury. I dunno...</div>
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.