Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by al kusanagi »

No, no... The internet told me I should be mad that a white woman was playing a western looking robot with a Japanese brain. They also said I was supposed to get mad that a white guy was playing a white guy in Iron Fist, so I'm horribly confused...

Either way, Duu makes for a hot Egyptian dude.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I don't get why they need to split the roles. And it's not like they are splitting up all the girls just Duu, Sakura and Ayumi. Aside from getting their fans to go to two plays instead of one, what's the point of overworking those three girls?
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
No, no... The internet told me I should be mad that a white woman was playing a western looking robot with a Japanese brain. They also said I was supposed to get mad that a white guy was playing a white guy in Iron Fist, so I'm horribly confused...

Either way, Duu makes for a hot Egyptian dude.
[/quote]
at least sakura looks gypsy and masaki is bi-gender to bring some variety to the table
tired of all these japanese girls making it big in japan with egyptian roles
Image Hey
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="207207" data-time="1492860460">Japan in general doesn't have the concept of cultural appropriation.

(And I think this might have been a joke? :'D)</blockquote>Because thankfully Japan is smart enough to not buy into this horseshit. :thumbsup:

I thought we'd have a long series of posts about erecting pyramids here by now, but those outfits are surprisingly un-revealing for it being set in hot desert climate and all. A missed opportunity! ;/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="207211" data-time="1492881666">I don't get why they need to split the roles. And it's not like they are splitting up all the girls just Duu, Sakura and Ayumi. Aside from getting their fans to go to two plays instead of one, what's the point of overworking those three girls?</blockquote>

And why is it always Haruka playing both leading roles? Does she really like acting or something?
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Thursday, April 20, 2017, Oda Sakura passes Kusumi Koharu on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 23rd.  This makes the 11th Generation the longest serving single member generation in Morning Musume history.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 6 years, 3 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">12. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 5 years, 6 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">20. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">21. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>23. Oda Sakura is at 4 years, 7 months, 6 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 2 years, 6 months, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 4 months, 8 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

[quote="Zoe"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="207211" data-time="1492881666">
I don't get why they need to split the roles. And it's not like they are splitting up all the girls just Duu, Sakura and Ayumi. Aside from getting their fans to go to two plays instead of one, what's the point of overworking those three girls?
</blockquote>

And why is it always Haruka playing both leading roles? Does she really like acting or something?

[/quote]

Yeah, acting is her specialty. She's pretty damn good in their past plays, especially for being so young in some of them.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Suzuki Airi 23rd Birthday Event at Differ Ariake

1. Tsuugaku Vector 
2. Over The Rainbow (Buono!)
3. Hoshi no Hitsuji Tachi (Buono!)
4. Sayonara no LOVE SONG (Goto Maki)
5. 「Zansho Omimai Moushiagemasu」 (C-ute)
6. My Alright Sky (Buono!)
7. Yume Miru Shoujo ja Irarenai (Aikawa Nanase)
8. Aa Koi (C-ute)
9. Urayanjau (C-ute)
10. Suki ni Naccha Ikenai Hito (H!P All Stars b-side)
11. First Kiss (Aa!)
12. Yes! all my family (C-ute)

In Event 2, 7 changes to BREAK OUT, also by Aikawa Nanase

Hamaura Ayano 17th Birthday Event at Club Citta

1. Saa, Sassoku Moriagete Ikou ka~!! (Melon Kinenbi)
2. Tenshinranman (S/mileage)
3. 21ji Made no Cinderella (Berryz Kobo) changes to Sotto Kuchizukete Gyutto Dakishimete (Fujimoto Miki) in Event 2
4. Destiny Love (High King) changes to Kimagure Princess (Morning Musume) in Event 2
5. Yuugure wa Ameagari (Morning Musume) changes to Kibou no Yoru (Berryz Kobo) in Event 2
6. JUMP (C-ute)

<p class="bbc_center">Image
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

The ANGERME Twitter account posted an image including Maho. Is this actually the first we've seen of her in a long time, or did they choose some random ancient image to write something about their upcoming Budokan concert on?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I feel like it's an older image since Takechan's hair should be longer now and I think Mizuki hasn't gone back to black. 
However, the fact that Maho is included in a picture that they chose to announce the date isn't a bad sign imo. 

If anyone remembers the Musume 2048, here's a similar game, just in diamond shape
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, it's not a recent photo. Looks like it's from their calendar shoot from last year.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="207289" data-time="1493411891">
Yeah, it's not a recent photo. Looks like it's from their calendar shoot from last year.</blockquote>

Yes, I recognize Rinapuu flashy outfit.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Something struck me as I re-watched the Morning Musume Fall 2013 concert last night. In a long MC segment, Sayumi addresses the Budokan audience at length, speaking quite rapidly. No teleprompter, no notes. It is, of course, quite common in MM and other H!P groups' concerts for the group leader to address the audience this way. Which raises the question of how they prepare these speeches. Do they rehearse with managers first? Are they told what to say? Or do they come up with the topics themselves?

Since I don't watch American pop stars in concert, I have no idea if Madonna, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Kanye West, etc., do anything like this for their audiences. Does anyone know? I remember hearing a recording of Bruce Springsteen giving an address in between songs at one of his concerts. But as rambling as it sounded, I'm sure it was quite prepared. But that was more along the lines of telling a story about himself. Not quite the same as what the H!P leaders do.
Last edited by Madara on Wed May 03, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I've heard Adele talks to the crowd a lot. Lady Gaga does too.

Topics are probably thought of beforehand but I don't think they're 100% rehearsed. I'm sure they have a list of topics not to approach.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Petitmoni V (Erina Mano, Saki Nakajima, Mai Hagiwara) did a song called "Pira Otome no Nagai" which is on the Petit Best 10 album and was performed by them at two H!P concerts, both of which I have (Summer 2009 and Winter 2010).

However, they also recorded another song, "Kimi ga Iru Dake de," which is on the "Champloo 1~Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu~" album. As far as I can tell from searches on Generasia and YouTube, they never performed this song at a concert, at least not one that was made available. Does anyone know of any footage of Petitmoni V singing this song on a TV show or Fan Club event or something?

Thanks.
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

[quote="Madara"]
Petitmoni V (Erina Mano, Saki Nakajima, Mai Hagiwara) did a song called "Pira Otome no Nagai" which is on the Petit Best 10 album and was performed by them at two H!P concerts, both of which I have (Summer 2009 and Winter 2010).

However, they also recorded another song, "Kimi ga Iru Dake de," which is on the "Champloo 1~Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu~" album. As far as I can tell from searches on Generasia and YouTube, they never performed this song at a concert, at least not one that was made available. Does anyone know of any footage of Petitmoni V singing this song on a TV show or Fan Club event or something?

Thanks.
[/quote]
They never really performed the Champloo songs in concerts or events other than Ai and Reina singing their solos songs and Zoku v-u-den singing Only You.
nimrahwt
Kenshuusei

Post by nimrahwt »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="nimrahwt" data-cid="206832" data-time="1491179426">
I'm working on a few emoji's for the H!P discord ...
http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=6361&page=57#entry206835
</blockquote>

added a few:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage ImageImageImage

all

Last edited by nimrahwt on Wed May 24, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">♡ Sayashi is love,Sayashi is life ♪
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimrahwt" title="External link">Steam</a> -<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/#!/nimrahwt" title="External link">twitter</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">-</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.last.fm/user/nimrod85" title="External link">last.fm</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://nimrahwt.tumblr.com/" title="External link">tumblr</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="https://vine.co/u/1174513908925493248?mode=grid" title="External link">vine</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">やばい</a>
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Traveling back in time via my Blu-ray of the H!P Summer 2014 concert, I was thrilled to see Sayumi, Riho and Kanon all back in MM, Kanon and Meimi back in S/mileage, and Berryz Kobo all back together. But where were Country Girls, Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory? Well, when the Eggs came out to do their number...there they were, along with future MM and Angerme members. So I put together a blog entry on "Egg-spotting":

https://madarasjpopblog.wordpress.com/
Last edited by Madara on Mon May 15, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

When I was walking today in Akihabara there was one of those big TV screens showing song rankings for the week and Dance de Bakoon was number 3.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

That's a pretty old song. Is there a new version of it out now? Otherwise why would it be included now, some 6 or so years since it was recorded?
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Because it is C-ute's hottest jam.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Acoustic version of Mugen Climax, from their C-ute Cotton Club live : <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/37D7epv-FvA' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/37D7epv-FvA</a> .

(DVD is included with Lim A of their complete compilation.)
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Not so much "acoustic" as half live and half backing track. The strong electronic beat is still there, as are most of the programmed elements. It's a pretty good performance, though, and all of the girls are at the top of their game. Even Mai sounds decent.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

If Beethoven was alive, which C-ute would be his waifu?

And how I wish all Hellopro concerts were like this, an actual live band performance (even with some backing beat track if necessary) rather than a glorified 2-hour karaoke show. It would have been amazing in a bigger venue with a stage big enough to do the dance too. I'd take that even at the cost of less than half the concert dates.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Mugen Climax doesn't really work without choreography. They all look bored. xD

But yeah that's why I've always thought Buono! was superior in concerts; the live band just adds something to make the performance stand out.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

That sounds amazing with live instrumentals, wow...
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Rewatching birthday dvds this came up on youtube:

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/a32Ra-V6ZT0' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/a32Ra-V6ZT0</a>

It's not her best performance but considering that they don't edit fanclub dvds and remembering some other member's birthday events I'm still certain that Funakki will be H!P's power singer in a few years.

She's already better than most of the other members. I think she's gonna reach Hirose level. The only thing that'd count against that is that Hirose had vocal lessons outside of UF for years and Funakki has been under H!P's voice training for years now. However in the end some talents will sound good despite H!P's singing style.
Last edited by DonJuan on Fri May 19, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Sunday, May 21, 2017, Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina passed Abe Natsumi on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 9th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>9. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 6 years, 4 months, 19 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">11. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">12. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 5 years, 7 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">20. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">21. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Oda Sakura is at 4 years, 8 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 2 years, 7 months, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 5 months, 9 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Ikuta passing Abe makes me sad.
yuzuriha
つんく♂