Ogawa Rena has anxiety.. oh, and a boyfriend.

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Ogawa Rena has anxiety.. oh, and a boyfriend.

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="209092" data-time="1500650952">
<div>
It totally is and honestly, in my opinion they could each have their own harem and I wouldn't care. Too bad idols aren't supposed to be in romantic relationships.

I wonder if it's actually written down in their contracts. If yes, then well. Break of contract.
[/quote]

I feel like it's probably written down vaguely and just talks about maintaining a certain image. I still don't think they're gonna break her contract, though.

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't think they have that option right now... Especially after the Rio incident. Plus it seems like such a waste. They'll probably just punish her by giving her no solo lines and shoving her to the back more than she already is.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I honestly don't even think they're gonna punish her lol. I totally think they're gonna pretend it didn't happen. It's been nearly four days and they haven't even felt the need to address it even slightly.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that they're just gonna pretend it didn't happen, which is awesome.

The "image" angle bugs me, but I kind of understand the company's no-boyfriends rule for younger girls from the perspective of not wanting any outside distractions that keep them from focusing on their work. Once an idol reaches 18, though, they should be allowed to date openly without consequence.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It's great if they're gonna ignore it.

But I think one of the main reasons they keep the ambiguity on this rule is the wota : last year one of them (20yo, male) talked to me about MaiMai half scandal and he seemed sincerely hurt by these photos.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="JPope"]
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that they're just gonna pretend it didn't happen, which is awesome.

The "image" angle bugs me, but I kind of understand the company's no-boyfriends rule for younger girls from the perspective of not wanting any outside distractions that keep them from focusing on their work. Once an idol reaches 18, though, they should be allowed to date openly without consequence.
[/quote]

I think they're starting to realize that because their groups are no longer in the spotlight and they have a much smaller talent pool means there's no good reason to get rid of girls whose only transgressions are spending time with a boy in private. 
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Honestly, at this point I'd actually prefer it if they said she's not coming back. A good part of fans and probably management in general won't care that much, but with handshake events and such I fear that some idiots will come up to her and insult her.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

No, that's stupid if she doesn't come back for fear of insult. Also Rena is my favorite member and there are lots people that want her back than who think she should leave. Also they just lost Rio, they don't need to lose 2 members. There are idols getting stabbed out here.

How have these girls not learned to not take purikura with their boyfriends??? It's like sending nudes. They can leak!
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Honestly, at this point I'd actually prefer it if they said she's not coming back. A good part of fans and probably management in general won't care that much, but with handshake events and such I fear that some idiots will come up to her and insult her.
[/quote]

I mean, NMB48 had a member announce she was getting married at their most important event of the year and as far as I know, people just stopped going to her line and no one has even said anything to her. Most people aren't really bold enough to say anything in person.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

That'd suck, too. Though I doubt people would stop going to her, priclas are different from a marriage announcement.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="209139" data-time="1500937148">
<div>
[/quote]

I mean, NMB48 had a member announce she was getting married at their most important event of the year and as far as I know, people just stopped going to her line and no one has even said anything to her. Most people aren't really bold enough to say anything in person.

</div>
</blockquote>
That's actually something interesting to note. I don't know if they learned from Minami Minegishi but I fully expected 48 management to kick her out after that, but she's still sticking around and still senbatsu as far as I'm aware? Did idol world stop caring about this?
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="209139" data-time="1500937148">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Who care about talking, when you can just stab 'em!
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

[quote="Haru"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="209142" data-time="1500944564">
<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
That's actually something interesting to note. I don't know if they learned from Minami Minegishi but I fully expected 48 management to kick her out after that, but she's still sticking around and still senbatsu as far as I'm aware? Did idol world stop caring about this?

</div>
</blockquote>
Actually she's graduating so I think management don't care since she's on her way out
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="209180" data-time="1501021788">That's actually something interesting to note. I don't know if they learned from Minami Minegishi but I fully expected 48 management to kick her out after that, but she's still sticking around and still senbatsu as far as I'm aware? Did idol world stop caring about this?</blockquote>I guess her apology was accepted. ;/

Incidentally we saw her perform as part of Team 4 not very long after the incident and, using Tsunku's terms, she was giving maybe her 20%, while other members were at 80-120%. I didn't follow them at all, but after seeing that performance I was sure she would soon quit on her own anyway with that kind of attitude, so I'm also surprised she's still around.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't think she has any better options at the moment.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="209180" data-time="1501021788"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="209142" data-time="1500944564"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="209139" data-time="1500937148">
Honestly, at this point I'd actually prefer it if they said she's not coming back. A good part of fans and probably management in general won't care that much, but with handshake events and such I fear that some idiots will come up to her and insult her.</blockquote>

</blockquote>
That's actually something interesting to note. I don't know if they learned from Minami Minegishi but I fully expected 48 management to kick her out after that, but she's still sticking around and still senbatsu as far as I'm aware? Did idol world stop caring about this?</blockquote>

NMB's album stuff was before the announcement, they weren't gonna redo it all just because of her. I don't know if she's going to be in the Undergirls PV. If she is, I expect very little screen time.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ogawas photos were not part of the release event ????

A bit worrisome, considering she was involved in the single.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="209460" data-time="1502149243">
Ogawas photos were not part of the release event ????

A bit worrisome, considering she was involved in the single.</blockquote>
Was Rio's?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Rio wasn't either but since KF has been performing as 6, Rio was only on group shots and Rena in both group and solo shots. But KF is the only group that isn't releasing a part 4 & 5 for their summer shots on Friday and that is weird.
Campy <3 !
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/po ... 36704875:0' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/po ... 04875:0</a>

Ogawa Rena has left Kobushi Factory. Which seems kind of suspicious since she did have her scandal. I'm not really that upset since she wasn't my favorite either. But this is still a crappy way to go. This year is just crappy for Kobushi in general it seems.

Edit: Actually I misread it, wording is a bit confusing. It looks like she is still on break or something but consultation with the doctor is making it look like she won't be back for a while. (I really should not be up this early if I can't properly read).
Last edited by Elpis on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ugh she's my favorite. So many girls are out right now...
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="209543" data-time="1502888263"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/po ... 36704875:0' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/po ... 04875:0</a>

Ogawa Rena has left Kobushi Factory. Which seems kind of suspicious since she did have her scandal. I'm not really that upset since she wasn't my favorite either. But this is still a crappy way to go. This year is just crappy for Kobushi in general it seems.

Edit: Actually I misread it, wording is a bit confusing. It looks like she is still on break or something but consultation with the doctor is making it look like she won't be back for a while. (I really should not be up this early if I can't properly read).</blockquote>

Posts I saw elsewhere made it seem like her break is just extended. She's not gone yet.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yeah she's not officially gone yet still. It was an update akin to Maho's most recent update--"it's not better but we'll check back later."
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Maho's actually told us when they'll make the final decision.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Aaaand she's gone.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry ... 68116.html' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry ... 16.html</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.helloproject.com/news/7553/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.helloproject.com/news/7553/</a>

(Rena I mean.)
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

God. Fucking. Dammit.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Nooooooooo!!!! :( and not even a proper goodbye for either of them...
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

So Kobushi Factory’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Year continues apace. I predict that they will emerge from this stronger than ever. Now that all the loose ends have been tied up, they can focus all of their energies on moving forward.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Knowing H!P they're gonna give them new members. Personally I don't want that but they still have Kenshuusei left and maybe someone from the H!P audition catches their eye.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Didn't I say somewhere here a few weeks ago that she was gone for good from the group and one of you insisted that she's only on "hiatus"? I even said in my last blog entry that "her expulsion is impending."
Last edited by Madara on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I figured she'd be leaving. She wasn't my favorite but this is still a sad way to leave. 2017 is not a good year for Kobushi Factory.
Formerly Mizura