Ogawa Rena has anxiety.. oh, and a boyfriend.

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Ogawa Rena has anxiety.. oh, and a boyfriend.

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="209954" data-time="1504723011">
Didn't I say somewhere here a few weeks ago that she was gone for good from the group and one of you insisted that she's only on "hiatus"? I even said in my last blog entry that "her expulsion is impending."</blockquote>

It was a hiatus regardless of her being gone now.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="209954" data-time="1504723011">
Didn't I say somewhere here a few weeks ago that she was gone for good from the group and one of you insisted that she's only on "hiatus"? I even said in my last blog entry that "her expulsion is impending."
</blockquote>

It was a hiatus regardless of her being gone now.

[/quote]

Yes, it was a hiatus and always said as such. They even had given us an update saying they were continuing to monitor her health, etc etc. There was always the thought she'd never come back but UFP kept us holding on... especially considering the whole Maho situation
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

With Maho's hiatus being so long, I didn't expect Rena to leave now, eventually. I hope the girls will be able to carry on after this eventful summer.
Campy <3 !
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="209952" data-time="1504722971">Knowing H!P they're gonna give them new members. Personally I don't want that but they still have Kenshuusei left and maybe someone from the H!P audition catches their eye.</blockquote>let us finally have Horie Kizuki, UFA

She's legit perfect for KF. She's the last of her generation, has a report with everybody in the group, has two generation mates in it (Rei and Ayapan) has vocal power, and is starting to almost get too old for KSS and I am Afraid.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="210015" data-time="1505063213">
She's legit perfect for KF. She's the last of her generation, has a report with everybody in the group, has two generation mates in it (Rei and Ayapan) has vocal power, and is starting to almost get too old for KSS and I am Afraid.</blockquote>
(It's rapport).

I think Kizuki deserves to debut, but only if this is what she wants to do with the rest of her life (entertainment business). But I do want H!P to leave the factories untouched.
rikako♡eripon♡airi