UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by Madara »

[quote="Madara"]
I'm watching Mai Satoda's husband on TV as he pitches for the Yankees in Game 5 of the American League Championship Series. So far so good. But no shots of Mai in the stands.
[/quote]

He pitched a 7-inning shut-out and the Yankees won 5-0.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

My money is totally on Hagiwara being the next one to go this route.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="210688" data-time="1508318932">
Apparently she has known the guy for half a year when she got pregnant.
</blockquote>

It keeps happening. :clap:
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
My money is totally on Hagiwara being the next one to go this route.
[/quote]

I wish it wasn't so cause Id like her to do something before she becomes a mom. But I can totally see it happening too.

Made by Haru!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

She's known him for half a year when they got pregnant? I thought she's known him for half a year *now*, as in she only knew him for like a month when he knocked her up lolol.

It would've been hilarious if it were a French dude from when she was in France, tho.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="210723" data-time="1508469925">
It would've been hilarious if it were a French dude from when she was in France, tho.
</blockquote>

It'd be even more hilarious if the baby is clearly half-caucasian.  :hawhaw:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Or more than half....
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Apparently she met him through a friend so unless she's got some foreign friends.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="yuzu"]
Or more than half....
[/quote]
  :wink:
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

Is this a consequence of being in an industry for a very young age, then suddenly being out of it and getting zero career or life guidance (and are they sheltered from sex ed because of the purity thing, like...do idols have sex ed?!!)? 

Like some people have a clear direction and that's great, but others don't. Of course I wish her all the best but damn, what a WASTE. Risako is beautiful, has a lovely voice and has such a magnetic stage presence. Kiss it all off now, I can't see her becoming a Tsuji or even a Maki (mummy blogger), I can see her disappearing pretty solidly after this and I hope to god I am wrong. 

Half a year is not long enough to have babies with someone. Even my friend who was 20 when she got married and had kids at 21-22 had dated the guy for 3+ years and known him through friends for longer. 

I think a big part of me is REALLY sad about this too because honestly it really solidifies Berryz as being over. Of course they've been over for years but I could just pretend it was all fine, they'll be back, there will be a reunion, blah. Oh well. 

Also if this is the guy Yuzu showed me, goddamn girl you could have had any guy you wanted, A N Y guy, instead you go get knocked up to the first guy you've probably ever done the damn deed with. Christ. It would have been BETTER if it was a French guy! Then at least we could have had interesting blogs!! Why am I so sad about this?! WHY IS TIME. 
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="freezingkiss" data-cid="210741" data-time="1508567700">Is this a consequence of being in an industry for a very young age, then suddenly being out of it and getting zero career or life guidance (and are they sheltered from sex ed because of the purity thing, like...do idols have sex ed?!!)? 
(...)
Also if this is the guy Yuzu showed me, goddamn girl you could have had any guy you wanted, A N Y guy, instead you go get knocked up to the first guy you've probably ever done the damn deed with. Christ. It would have been BETTER if it was a French guy! Then at least we could have had interesting blogs!! Why am I so sad about this?! WHY IS TIME. </blockquote>Agreed with everything. Damn fk you matured while we weren't looking. ;/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="freezingkiss" data-cid="210741" data-time="1508567700">
Is this a consequence of being in an industry for a very young age, then suddenly being out of it and getting zero career or life guidance (and are they sheltered from sex ed because of the purity thing, like...do idols have sex ed?!!)?

Like some people have a clear direction and that's great, but others don't. Of course I wish her all the best but damn, what a WASTE. Risako is beautiful, has a lovely voice and has such a magnetic stage presence. Kiss it all off now, I can't see her becoming a Tsuji or even a Maki (mummy blogger), I can see her disappearing pretty solidly after this and I hope to god I am wrong.

Half a year is not long enough to have babies with someone. Even my friend who was 20 when she got married and had kids at 21-22 had dated the guy for 3+ years and known him through friends for longer.

I think a big part of me is REALLY sad about this too because honestly it really solidifies Berryz as being over. Of course they've been over for years but I could just pretend it was all fine, they'll be back, there will be a reunion, blah. Oh well.

Also if this is the guy Yuzu showed me, goddamn girl you could have had any guy you wanted, A N Y guy, instead you go get knocked up to the first guy you've probably ever done the damn deed with. Christ. It would have been BETTER if it was a French guy! Then at least we could have had interesting blogs!! Why am I so sad about this?! WHY IS TIME. </blockquote>

Yuzu and I were talking about this and she said sex ed in Japan is a joke. I've had someone else tell me she knew lots of young couples who didn't bother with condoms because they just done.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="210731" data-time="1508529209">Apparently she met him through a friend so unless she's got some foreign friends.</blockquote>

allegedly Maro claimed to be "the friend" on Twitter and deleted the tweet soon after lol
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="freezingkiss" data-cid="210741" data-time="1508567700">Is this a consequence of being in an industry for a very young age, then suddenly being out of it and getting zero career or life guidance (and are they sheltered from sex ed because of the purity thing, like...do idols have sex ed?!!)?</blockquote>
At first I felt like writing "Who in this day and age still needs real, thorough sex education?", but then Anderei made me realize, we're talking about Japan here.
A country that had long ignored birth control pills:
http://gynopedia.org/Japan#Laws_.26_Social_Stigmas

I even remember from a lecture that doctors used to shun the pills because they made so much money with abortions.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="210752" data-time="1508622907"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="freezingkiss" data-cid="210741" data-time="1508567700">
Is this a consequence of being in an industry for a very young age, then suddenly being out of it and getting zero career or life guidance (and are they sheltered from sex ed because of the purity thing, like...do idols have sex ed?!!)?</blockquote>At first I felt like writing "Who in this day and age still needs real, thorough sex education?", but then Anderei made me realize, we're talking about Japan here.A country that had long ignored birth control pills:<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://gynopedia.org/Japan#Laws_.26_Social_Stigmas' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://gynopedia.org/Japan#Laws_.26_Social_Stigmas</a>I even remember from a lecture that doctors used to shun the pills because they made so much money with abortions.</blockquote>
There are still loads of adults who don't use protection because they don't like the way condoms feel or don't want to deal with side effects from birth control.

Having to go to the doctor every month for a prescription is total bullshit, though wtf.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="210753" data-time="1508623989"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="210752" data-time="1508622907"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="freezingkiss" data-cid="210741" data-time="1508567700">
Is this a consequence of being in an industry for a very young age, then suddenly being out of it and getting zero career or life guidance (and are they sheltered from sex ed because of the purity thing, like...do idols have sex ed?!!)?</blockquote>At first I felt like writing "Who in this day and age still needs real, thorough sex education?", but then Anderei made me realize, we're talking about Japan here.A country that had long ignored birth control pills:<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://gynopedia.org/Japan#Laws_.26_Social_Stigmas' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://gynopedia.org/Japan#Laws_.26_Social_Stigmas</a>I even remember from a lecture that doctors used to shun the pills because they made so much money with abortions.</blockquote>There are still loads of adults who don't use protection because they don't like the way condoms feel or don't want to deal with side effects from birth control.

Having to go to the doctor every month for a prescription is total bullshit, though wtf.</blockquote>

Wow, every month ? Here, pills boxes contains 3 packets each and after some time, doctors can do a prescription for 6 months or 1 year (but boxes will only be given to you one by one at the pharmacy, unless you plan a very long trip or so). It's a lot easier.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="210754" data-time="1508627314"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="210753" data-time="1508623989"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="210752" data-time="1508622907"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="freezingkiss" data-cid="210741" data-time="1508567700">
Is this a consequence of being in an industry for a very young age, then suddenly being out of it and getting zero career or life guidance (and are they sheltered from sex ed because of the purity thing, like...do idols have sex ed?!!)?</blockquote>At first I felt like writing "Who in this day and age still needs real, thorough sex education?", but then Anderei made me realize, we're talking about Japan here.A country that had long ignored birth control pills:<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://gynopedia.org/Japan#Laws_.26_Social_Stigmas' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://gynopedia.org/Japan#Laws_.26_Social_Stigmas</a>I even remember from a lecture that doctors used to shun the pills because they made so much money with abortions.</blockquote>There are still loads of adults who don't use protection because they don't like the way condoms feel or don't want to deal with side effects from birth control.

Having to go to the doctor every month for a prescription is total bullshit, though wtf.</blockquote>

Wow, every month ? Here, pills boxes contains 3 packets each and after some time, doctors can do a prescription for 6 months or 1 year (but boxes will only be given to you one by one at the pharmacy, unless you plan a very long trip or so). It's a lot easier.</blockquote>

The link Ap posted said many doctors won't prescribe birth control and many others will only give you a one month supply. Mine has always been a year after a 3 month prescription to start.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="210757" data-time="1508635064"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="210754" data-time="1508627314"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="210753" data-time="1508623989"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="210752" data-time="1508622907"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="freezingkiss" data-cid="210741" data-time="1508567700">

Wow, every month ? Here, pills boxes contains 3 packets each and after some time, doctors can do a prescription for 6 months or 1 year (but boxes will only be given to you one by one at the pharmacy, unless you plan a very long trip or so). It's a lot easier.</blockquote>
The link Ap posted said many doctors won't prescribe birth control and many others will only give you a one month supply. Mine has always been a year after a 3 month prescription to start.</blockquote>

Japan is really behind on that if America and Western Europe seem on the same point on it.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I dunno if Risako just really didn't know....

I think the members who join H!P as kids (eggs+young KSS who debut+young audition winners) probably stay pretty naive about relationships/sex/life. But it seems like a lot of the older KSS/KSS members who debut older/older H!P members have a much better understanding of those, since they end up becoming the ones to leave and get in a relationship the "right way."

Just a thought.

Tsuji was 13 when she joined and left suddenly while pregnant/to get married at 20.... but someone like Ogawa Rena debuted later; she was said to have anxiety, left, and then we find out she was in a relationship for who knows how long. She debuted at 15.

Not every case fits nicely in this but again, I just thought it was interesting.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah not only is sex ed a joke in Japan but at the middle school I worked at there was a class that I can't remember the Japanese name of but it translated to something like "baby contact class" where moms literally brought in their babies and the kids played with them.  It was supposed to show that babies are work etc etc but like after wards the girls were coming up to me in the halls going on about how cute babies are.  Anyway my guess is she was pretty naive.  I did read she still has ideas she wants to  see come to fruition so I'm hoping she doesn't just disappear like FK is expecting...
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, a better example would be to leave them alone with the baby for a week and let them be broke and realize you gotta take them with you everywhere. Babies are cool when you're just playing and don't gotta take them home.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't believe it was ever posted here, but in July Fukuda Asuka released a statement that she had gotten a divorce from her husband in July 2016, 4 months after the birth of her baby. Said it was due to conflicting values and parenting styles.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

On the second thought this is all for the better, Japan needs as many Japanese babies as they can physically pop out. ;/
Last edited by aine on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Havin sex for breeding purpose!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I think it has not been mentionned here : UF launched a new show today, "Tiny tiny", hosted by Makoto and Kato Noriko (don't know her), which will be focused on OGs. Today's guest was Yasuda Kei and other OGs did some "daily life" corners. I didn't bother watching it when I saw the first corner was Maimi explaning how to fold t.shirts. :rofl:
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="210816" data-time="1509031495">
I think it has not been mentionned here : UF launched a new show today, "Tiny tiny", hosted by Makoto and Kato Noriko (don't know her), which will be focused on OGs. Today's guest was Yasuda Kei and other OGs did some "daily life" corners. I didn't bother watching it when I saw the first corner was Maimi explaning how to fold t.shirts. :rofl:</blockquote>

Quality content.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="210815" data-time="1509021208">Havin sex for breeding purpose!</blockquote>In missionary position!

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="210819" data-time="1509045527"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="210816" data-time="1509031495">
I think it has not been mentionned here : UF launched a new show today, "Tiny tiny", hosted by Makoto and Kato Noriko (don't know her), which will be focused on OGs. Today's guest was Yasuda Kei and other OGs did some "daily life" corners. I didn't bother watching it when I saw the first corner was Maimi explaning how to fold t.shirts. :rofl:</blockquote>Quality content.</blockquote>

I wonder who submitted that idea and who accepted it because, could they really think it would actually interest their audience ?
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Makes me think they're trying to appeal to the housewife crowd.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

There's an Aku Yuu tribute album being released on November 15th.

Tamura Meimi is covering Romance. There's a video, but it's region-blocked.

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/-/Information ... s12#news12

creds to Moh from jplop

====

Okai hasn't done hers yet, but the other two have and they were both given original songs. Image

Yajima performed "Asu Shiranai Kaze ni Fukarete" and "Korekara Tobi Notteku Mirai". These will be available on iTunes sometime in mid-November.

And in a surprise no one saw coming, Nakajima was given an original song, too?? "Watashi ni Kaereru Basho" (私に帰れる街). Lyrics by <a class="" href="https://twitter.com/mori_chiyoko">Mori Chiyoko</a>. She says she doesn't know of current plans for release, but I would say chances are good for an iTunes release similar to Yajima.
(info condensed from <a class="" href="https://www.facebook.com/910percent/">910 Percent</a>. Image )

creds to boinsie from jplop
Last edited by Solarblade on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.