[2017.12.13] Angerme - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa ...friends

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

[2017.12.13] Angerme - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa ...friends

Post by Anderei »

24th single overall, 7th as Angerme.

These songs were leaked earlier from the JASRAC database. If the rest of the info is true then:

Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku is by Hoshibe Shou and Manner Mode is by Kodama Ameko.

Outfits for one of the singles (not known which one yet).

Rumor has it there's going to be a Blu-Ray version, which I think will be a first for singles?
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2017.12.13] Angerme - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa ...friends

Post by momoirosaya »

Maho isn't there again. I think it's safe to say she's going to officially leave the group.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2017.12.13] Angerme - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa ...friends

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Saya"]
Maho isn't there again. I think it's safe to say she's going to officially leave the group.
[/quote]

Even if she plans on staying I wouldn't expect her to be there when they're filming everything in the middle of her hiatus.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Looks like it's going to be a DVD single, according to Rakuten and CDJapan. This means it won't chart on Oricon or Billboard's single charts. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]
Looks like it's going to be a DVD single, according to Rakuten and CDJapan. This means it won't chart on Oricon or Billboard's single charts. 
[/quote]

What is the point of this?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="210603" data-time="1507607560">
<div>
[/quote]

What is the point of this?

</div>
</blockquote>

The fact that they're only doing two versions means they're gonna milk the fanbase because the BluRay option is 30 bucks? And the regular DVD option is much cheaper at 15 but that's still almost double the price of what the regular versions usually go for?

I'm not sure. It would be a first for an H!P group but not for Up Front in general. 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

It's amazing that I have the hardest time remembering Kassa exists.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Info according to Rakuten (thanks Andrei for the heads up. Note, Rakuten is using the discount prices, the ones below would be MSRP or the CDJapan rate)

BluRay version, @ 4,000 yen:
HKXN-50061
(confirmed... "X" denotes a Blu-ray release)

3 music videos
Multi-angle versions of the videos above.
And, serial card w/download key to get the audio tracks and 360-degree version of the "Manner Mode" song.

DVD version, @ 2, 000 yen:
HKBN-50218

3 music videos
Visual Booklet (I'm assuming this is like a photoshoot booklet?)

-----
On one hand, I'm happy about this: it means reduced production and storage/shipping costs, less physical media that overwhelms the Book-offs and the recyclers and the good wotas who flood the auctions/concerts with freebie discs and goods.

Then: but what about those handshake and cheki photo things?  Are handshakes going to cost each DVD-single?  That's basically a 100% price increase... Singles are 1,080 and those +DVDs are 1,728 yen.  And does this mean cheki events are just not going to be a thing any more? How are they going to change their cheki special box set pricing? Are they (gasp) lowering the overall fanbase price for those events?

I'm hoping that someone's done their market research to confirm that Oricon and Billboard aren't causative factors of popularity... 'cos losing that singles ranking will lose them a tagline in news reports and general public-facing media. And really now, 30 bucks for just 30 minutes of material?  Why would I get that, if I just spring some more money and get a whole damn concert?  Even DVD magazines offer better value than the singles.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

No one gives a shit about Billboard except for hardcore fans, so they're good on that front. Oricon writes an article about the top 3, which is usually achievable for H!P groups. Obviously a number one is better, but money alone isn't the only reason they like to inflate their sales. We've all seen them do cakes when they do well. You could also make the argument that smaller idol groups like Angerme aren't going to be really gain any opportunities or relevancy from charting well, though. JJ's #1 got them absolutely nothing. What's one single in the big picture for a group that's been around for nearly a decade now.

In the past the music cards counted as a single, but they did away with that last year in response to a lot of the Avex (I believe) artists doing them. 

Apparently they said on twitter they really want us to focus on the MVs, so hopefully they're nice. One thing I forgot to mention is that both versions will chart on different charts. They do not combine the DVDs and BluRays to one. 

I'm sure they're still gonna do handshakes, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they do the chekis just like they always have. The DVD version isn't that big a price increase over the limiteds, which actually sold better than the regulars back when we still had Soundscan and could compare. 
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Set preview. This episode focused on Murotan so maybe she's one of the leads. Also it bothers me that their shoes don't all match:

Last edited by Anderei on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

Angerme has had such pretty outfits these last few singles. Umaku Ienai, Majokko Megu and Wasurete Ageru were some of my favorite recent H!P outfits.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Anderei I was thinking the same thing about the shoes.
Kaori • Risako 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Something that’s not been mentioned. Oricon will start counting digital sales sometime in December so I expect this will pop up somewhere on the charts.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Song order changed. Manner Mode is the first a-side now, with Kisoku coming second.

New group photo, wearing outfits I think were meant to go to MM:

Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I actually love the outfits
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I do too!

Funaki looks slightly crazed in that picture though lol
Kaori • Risako 

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I like the color scheme of the outfits, it's really interesting.... but I think the actual outfits themselves could be tailored a bit better.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="210804" data-time="1508958887">
I like the color scheme of the outfits, it's really interesting.... but I think the actual outfits themselves could be tailored a bit better.</blockquote>

I agree. I would have loved MM to wear these.
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Looks like Perfume
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Looks like the color palette from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.  Also, Mikaeri Bijin.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I’m interested in what kind of song it’ll be with outfits like that.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="210811" data-time="1508987330">
Looks like the color palette from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Also, Mikaeri Bijin.</blockquote>

But Mikaeri Bijin ones weren't really pretty, especially skirts' yellow, contrary to here in my opinion.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I'm not a fan of that shiny fabric, as shiny fabrics have to be tailored perfectly to have any chance of working. Case in point, Musubu with those haphazard darts (and stupid sleeves) and whoever that is next to her in the middle with the tucked in top spilling over the sides of the waist. Wada appears to have gotten the best of the bunch.  
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^That's Kawamura Ayano, the new one from the KSS.

Come to think of it, purple and yellow makes them look like yams. Autumn authentics.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
Case in point, Musubu with those haphazard darts (and stupid sleeves)
[/quote]

I thought the exact thing about Funaki's darts...  :confused:

Oh wow Kawamuu had one of the opening lines :) personally, I kinda like her cute voice. I know it's not a good voice but I like it.

The song is alright. I'm not a big fan of the pacing of it I think.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I mentioned it in discord, but the song is just asking for them to fuck up the falsettos. Might not make it to a video, but I'm calling it now, there's gonna be voice cracks.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I like it.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Profile pictures are up. I really like them.... except Akari. Not sure why she is the only one in so much lavender.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I also really like them, just waiting now to see how they will fit when girls will be dancing.
Campy <3 !