Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

Post by yuzuriha »

The Kobushi curse continues....

taguchi.jpg
taguchi two.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Re: Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

Post by DonJuan »

What? What??!! This can't be true right? This must be a fake right?? 
I mean I honestly don't care about that rule, but since that rule exists they should at least make sure this stuff doesn't leak. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Real question is, if it's real, are they willing to risk losing a third member in less than a year?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Those definitely look real.

If she goes Kobushi will be in real trouble. That's 2/3 long-term KSS that had a dating scandal and left. Hamaura would be the last earliest gen of KSS left in that group. UFP would have no choice but to add a second gen. The group was too successful to just completely drop off...

Taguchi is slightly more of a rebellious kid than you'd think at first glance. She's mentioned leaving her house at night after getting in a fight with her parents and not coming back in for a while. My imagination makes me think this is a guy in her neighborhood she felt she could trust and confide in and fell in love ;)

My question is did these girls ave these boyfriends before debuting? Or did they suddenly decide to risk it after their successful debut??? Hmmm.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Rena's was definitely post debut because she had dyed, longer hair.
Considering her make-up I'd said Taguchi's picture was also taken post debut. 

/misread your post lol... it's surprising that this all happens in the same time span.

Yeah, the thing is whether or not Up-Front actually dares to let Kobushi lose three members in one year. They could always ignore it... but also put Taguchi in danger of weird and obnoxious fans.
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I really hope that Rena's anxiety reason for leaving was true and they just overlook this, but yeah those eyebrows are unmistakable.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

It has been mentioned Taguchi was the most upset by Rena's leaving yeah? You would think they'd be more careful about it... Unless she wanted it to happen.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Rena's was definitely post debut because she had dyed, longer hair.

/misread your post lol... it's surprising that this all happens in the same time span.

Yeah, the thing is whether or not Up-Front actually dares to let Kobushi lose three members in one year. They could always ignore it... but also put Taguchi in danger of weird and obnoxious fans.
[/quote]

No you didn't misread it, you answered it just how I was asking it :)

And I'd worry about Taguchi's fans more than Rena's. Tagucchi is more popular and she is the "little sister" character of the group. Something like this would *ruin* her image in general and for her fans. She's supposed to be the funny, bratty, goofy, energetic girl of the group. They won't be able to handle the idea of her in something as serious as a relationship....

/also let's make a new thread for this!! <3
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ahhh no girl...

Man Kobushi was so perfect and now is falling apart.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="211012" data-time="1510173470"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211008" data-time="1510172878">
Rena's was definitely post debut because she had <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://i.imgur.com/EjtVdL6.jpg' class="bbc_url" title="External link">dyed, longer hair</a>.

Yeah, the thing is whether or not Up-Front actually dares to let Kobushi lose three members in one year. They could always ignore it... but also put Taguchi in danger of weird and obnoxious fans.</blockquote>
No you didn't misread it, you answered it just how I was asking it :)

And I'd worry about Taguchi's fans more than Rena's. Tagucchi is more popular and she is the "little sister" character of the group. Something like this would *ruin* her image in general and for her fans. She's supposed to be the funny, bratty, goofy, energetic girl of the group. They won't be able to handle the idea of her in something as serious as a relationship....

/also let's make a new thread for this!! <3</blockquote>
The wota can't handle anything because they're lonely virgins. They need to get over it, they know damn well all of these girls are dating. Most idols overcome dating scandals as long as the released photos aren't sexual.

Edit: and over at H!O, Lurkette made a good point: no mainstream idol has been explicitly fired for dating in years. Only the small indie idols have really been holding fast to that rule.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Poor Kobushi. I wonder how the other 5 are taking this.

I feel like if they don't kick her out (or put her on ""hiatus"") before the end of the month they're going to keep her around.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

Holy. Shit. Lol. I feel really bad for her but I also can't help but laugh at how absurdly "explicit" the pictures are as compared to the little "purikura with a boy!!!!" scandals I've grown accustomed to. Do we know how these got leaked?
Last edited by honey on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="honey"]
Holy. Shit. Lol. I feel really bad for her but I also can't help but laugh at how absurdly "explicit" the pictures are as compared to the little "purikura with a boy!!!!" scandals I've grown accustomed to. Do we know how these got leaked?
[/quote]

That's what I thought too! Laying down on a bed/couch/etc... Practically on top of him, lmao... Leaves little to the imagination.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

If Taguchi ends up having to leave the group, I'm not going to bother to care much about Kobushi Factory anymore. I haven't really liked any of their songs since their first single. After Rio was fired, she was my favorite member left in the group.  This is really unexpected though. She was the last person who I'd expect to leave get into this kind of scandal.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

^ I resent that. (Edit: You seem to have deleted your post but this was said in jest! I'm sorry)

I'm... kind of glad that I'm rather removed from the fandom right now, damn. If I were invested than this would be a hard blow; Kobushi is slowly dying.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Is he an actor or singer?
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

:facepalm:

So Kobushi Factory's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Year has two months left, and they're gonna make sure you know that, yes, it can get worse. Hopefully they just ignore it, but it wouldn't shock me if they didn't, given the amount of bad press the group has piled up this year. I really like Taguchi, so it would bum me out if this comes back to bite her.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I wonder how it will affect their next single release. I had assumed they'd release one more since they only released Shalala / Ninja this year so far single-wise. Hoping this doesn't delay a release, or that if she leaves nothing needs to be re-filmed.

They're currently during their fall tour right now, too. In fact their next stop is the 11th at a live house in Nagano.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

How did these pix get leaked?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="JPope"]
[/quote]

The rumor is that the boy leaked them, but no one knows for sure. I haven't seen any mention of a secret twitter or anything like that.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="211019" data-time="1510182150"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="honey" data-cid="211018" data-time="1510181526">
Holy. Shit. Lol. I feel really bad for her but I also can't help but laugh at how absurdly "explicit" the pictures are as compared to the little "purikura with a boy!!!!" scandals I've grown accustomed to. Do we know how these got leaked?</blockquote>
That's what I thought too! Laying down on a bed/couch/etc... Practically on top of him, lmao... Leaves little to the imagination.</blockquote>
I wouldn't go as far as saying they are explicit in the way you said TicTac but yes, I was also very surprised at how "clear" these are (with Rena it was some blurry purikura and people had to recognize her writing and her outfits + we don't know for sure it was her boyfriend... here neither but on a bed and his arm position, it's way less ambiguous.)

And Madara, at his age, it is way more likely he is a simple civilian she met in her private life (school, neighborhood, ...).
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211030" data-time="1510206264">
<div>
[/quote]

The rumor is that the boy leaked them, but no one knows for sure. I haven't seen any mention of a secret twitter or anything like that.

</div>
</blockquote>

From what I've read, the twitter account that leaked them was made JUST to leak these photos and then went silent after. 

I'm really kind of bummed about this. Not that she has a boyfriend, that's fine. I don't care. It's just that what will happen now. If she goes, there's just not reason for me to keep my attentions on Kobushi Factory. Hama and Ayaka are great, but ugh. THIS SUCKS! 

I suspect some behind the scenes management shuffles will be happening too. It's obvious whoever is in charge of the girls isn't doing a very good job. Perhaps they were thrown together too fast. Who knows. All speculation right now. I'm sure as a trainee you're able to have a bit more freedom than one of the active members so transitioning between the two was probably a lot for them. You got to admit, some of them stay in the training program for YEARS and then one day management comes along and throws you into a group.  I don't know. I'm just rambling. This really is like the worst news to get. The group was so promising too. 

I guess now it's just a waiting game. Will she leave, will she take a back seat as punishment, will she feign illness and then leave? Up-Front has never thrown anyone out for having a side piece, it's up to the girls themselves to do the right thing. 

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211033" data-time="1510207728">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211030" data-time="1510206264">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

From what I've read, the twitter account that leaked them was made JUST to leak these photos and then went silent after. 

</div>
</blockquote>

That would be consistent with the boy passive-aggressively leaking them. I mean, that seems like the most logical scenario, anyway. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="211039" data-time="1510229499"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211033" data-time="1510207728"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211030" data-time="1510206264">
How did these pix get leaked?</blockquote>

</blockquote>

From what I've <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://twitter.com/ainogundan/status/9 ... 61/photo/1' class="bbc_url" title="External link">read,</a> the twitter account that leaked them was made JUST to leak these photos and then went silent after.

I'm really kind of bummed about this. Not that she has a boyfriend, that's fine. I don't care. It's just that what will happen now. If she goes, there's just not reason for me to keep my attentions on Kobushi Factory. Hama and Ayaka are great, but ugh. THIS SUCKS!

I suspect some behind the scenes management shuffles will be happening too. It's obvious whoever is in charge of the girls isn't doing a very good job. Perhaps they were thrown together too fast. Who knows. All speculation right now. I'm sure as a trainee you're able to have a bit more freedom than one of the active members so transitioning between the two was probably a lot for them. You got to admit, some of them stay in the training program for YEARS and then one day management comes along and throws you into a group. I don't know. I'm just rambling. This really is like the worst news to get. The group was so promising too.

I guess now it's just a waiting game. Will she leave, will she take a back seat as punishment, will she feign illness and then leave? Up-Front has never thrown anyone out for having a side piece, it's up to the girls themselves to do the right thing.

</blockquote>

How does better management prevent dating scandals? Are they supposed to follow the girls at all times?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yes.

No, but there was a translation somewhere that they actually plan the girls' schedules so tightly and basically just tell them a day in advance so they can't make plans or something. I think it was a leak by an anonymous (non-H!P) manager, can't find it right now.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I remember that. I think it was someone in Morning Musume who said that. But then again, Morning Musume is run much differently than the other H!P groups.

Part of me hopes this was like, a past fling and Tagu broke it off after what happened to Rio and Rena cause she wants to be in H!P more and the boy got bitter about it and released the photos. But that’s like, super wishful thinking.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Honestly it’s so immature for someone to leak photos like that knowing what it would do to their career.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^^ found the article, unfortunately not the commentary thread I had in mind. https://japantoday.com/category/entertainment/3-ways-the-japanese-entertainment-industry-keeps-idol-singers-from-dating

I think it was on one of those translated matome sites where I read it.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211045" data-time="1510239613">
Honestly it’s so immature for someone to leak photos like that knowing what it would do to their career.</blockquote>

Completely.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I think knowing what leaking the photo might do to her career was a feature, and not a bug. Someone is salty and wants to hurt Natsumi.