Hello!Spam :: 2023 ~Dancing, Singing, Exciting!~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

aine
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="212203" data-time="1515716228"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="212127" data-time="1515372296">For any one of us that dabbles across forums and other forms of discussing H!P, here's the 2018 fan awards - you vote for best fan, as opposed to best member:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwRMH0okEcBDiBOpx9jseK8mMOLJGK9e-fnaoLML0iEhLG8w/viewform</blockquote>
Here's the result btw: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/26315-hello-project-fan-awards-2018/?p=2083613</blockquote>
Unless it's Most Hated Forum Admin they can go ahead and stuff their gay ass awards! :D/

But, uh, thanks for nominations guys? And congrats to the winners and runner-ups, I know you only crosspost on H!O to get an ego boost on occasions like this. :hawhaw:

On a serious note the folks working their asses off on blog!project and projecthello deserved to be included there. And @JpopeOnJpop who maybe would get motivated by that to post more often.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="212127" data-time="1515372296">Worth posting as the H!P fandom still thinks of us as an actual active board.</blockquote>Hey, you make it sound like we aren't! :dammit:
Last edited by aine on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I've never been super active on H!O, what is the whole China48 thing?
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

There were China48 groups who had their own thread on H!O, but once China48 became independent from the AKB franchise, the admins (Krusha and Amoz) locked the thread. Then a month or so ago someone opened a new thread for them but it was instantly blocked because it "broke H!O's rules" so people were upset. It primarily appeared that the admins had an issue with the China48 groups and didn't want anyone else to discuss them.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

China48 is actually the name of the new Chinese group they're gonna do now that SNH48 has broken away. How they're gonna make it work, since SNH is using the 48 moniker and has a lot of sister groups, who knows.

Krusha and Amoz are both just AKB fans who got upset people wanted to talk about SNH. Even Stage48 still lets you talk about them.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

How fucking petty
Kaori • Risako 

strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

[quote="DonJuan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="212127" data-time="1515372296">
<div>
For any one of us that dabbles across forums and other forms of discussing H!P, here's the 2018 fan awards - you vote for best fan, as opposed to best member:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwRMH0okEcBDiBOpx9jseK8mMOLJGK9e-fnaoLML0iEhLG8w/viewform

Worth posting as the H!P fandom still thinks of us as an actual active board.
[/quote]

Here's the result btw: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/26315-hello-project-fan-awards-2018/?p=2083613
</div>
</blockquote>

I got voted the runner up favorite moderator!
I haven't done much for the BBS lately, but thanks?  :satisfied:  I bet they voted purely based on name, lol.  :hahaha:
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I voted for you berry!

GUYS I AM SO SAD I DID NOT WIN lololol
Kaori • Risako 

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

So apparently Karin from J=J likes to write and compose her own songs with digital music sequencer types of software and performed one of them, called Pink Moment, at her birthday live last month.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Tsubaki Factory Onoda Saori's 16th Birthday event @ Square Ebara Hiratsuka Hall 1/15/18
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);"> 
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1st event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC Sawayaka Goro
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">opening talk
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Saori's grip strength measurement : Right 30.8g, Left 30.7g
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Average grip for 16 year old female is 26.45g.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC birthday talk
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Clear each corner and everyone gets pink goods : Saori's one answer quiz corner, Guess the song from choreography gestures, Saori interview quiz (favorite foods top 3)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1. Bokura no Kagayaki (C-ute)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2. Navi ga Kowareta Oujisama (LOVE CHANCE) (Matsuura Aya)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">3. Rock no Teigi (Tanaka Reina)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">4. Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki. (S/mileage)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">5. Sayonarachuu (Kopinks!)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">ending
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2nd event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">birthday message from Funaki Musubu
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">same setlist
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Image
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]On a serious note the folks working their asses off on blog!project and projecthello deserved to be included there. And @JpopeOnJpop who maybe would get motivated by that to post more often.

[/quote]

Dude, 2017 just crushed my Jpop/H!P mojo. I mean, I was into it for most of the year, and the scandals are always fun, but by the time Autumn was fading and it became evident that there would be no great singles, I just lost interest in everything. I knew it was gonna be a down year, but holy shit. I've slacked on the BBS project mixing, too, which I'm currently rectifying (sorry guys!). Been inching my way back into H!P recently, mainly listening to the glory that was H!P 2016. Hopefully 2018 can bring some killer music for me to blog about. 

blog!project and projecthello definitely deserve consideration before me.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Morning Musume performing at the AKB48 Kouhaku. Very interesting to watch because they use a live band.
They performed One Two Three, Utakata Saturday Night and Get You! The last two were performed with Sashihara Rino. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

It's really great hearing One Two Three without the heavy autotune.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

I really liked hearing them with a live band. Definitely a rare thing these days
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Morning Musume performing at the AKB48 Kouhaku. Very interesting to watch because they use a live band.
They performed One Two Three, Utakata Saturday Night and Get You! The last two were performed with Sashihara Rino. 
[/quote]

Comments/questions:

1) The live musical accompaniment on "One Two Three" really throws me off. It's a completely new arrangement, isn't it? Sure sounds like it.

2) Where does "Get You!" come from? I've never heard it before. I wouldn't mind seeing them do it at one of their concerts?

3) I've heard of Rino Shashihara, but I don't remember where. What's she famous for and what's she doing now (besides this segment)?

4) Who's that smarmy old guy bothering them at the end? And where's Makoto when they need him?
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

Get you is a track off of AKB's last album by Sashihara + Momusu. It's also on the BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy single as a B-side with a more MM-focused line distribution.

Sashihara is a member of HKT48 and a MM superfan.

No clue who the guy is. LOL
Last edited by TheParuProject on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

He’s a comedian and fairly famous character, probably on the same level as Akashiya Sanma.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaaki_Sakai

He was a frontman for "The Spiders" back in the early 60s.  Here's one of their hits, "Bang Bang Bang". 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lG9InOeIAc

Also, pretty hilarious is that Tanaka Masahiro (Satoda Mai's husband) is in the judges panel at 14:36.  Oh, and he's a Momoiro Clover Z fan.
Last edited by kitaoji on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Performance was good, but damn MM really has gotten too big. They could easily clear out 4-6 members.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="kitaoji"]
He’s a comedian and fairly famous character, probably on the same level as Akashiya Sanma.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaaki_Sakai

He was a frontman for "The Spiders" back in the early 60s.  Here's one of their hits, "Bang Bang Bang". 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lG9InOeIAc

Also, pretty hilarious is that Tanaka Masahiro (Satoda Mai's husband) is in the judges panel at 14:36.  Oh, and he's a Momoiro Clover Z fan.
[/quote]

Interesting cat. Thanks. I'm intrigued by the reference to him as a Japanese version of Columbo on a TV show. I'd love to see that.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="212392" data-time="1516636924">
Performance was good, but damn MM really has gotten too big. They could easily clear out 4-6 members.</blockquote>
I forgot Chisaki was in the group until mid to end of Utakata. ???? You really only saw close ups of the main girls. I don't even think I saw O.Haruna (Wow, I'm slow. I just got the nickname Oharu for her...).
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I think I saw Oharu, but not Akane. In general I think everybody got at least one close up except for Akane, Yoko and Kaede (though I could be wrong and one of the yellow somethings wasn't Harunan). Miki, Harunan and Ikuta were pretty rare as well. Chisaki got like one close up, too. 
Yeah, the group is too big.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Molly"]
Performance was good, but damn MM really has gotten too big. They could easily clear out 4-6 members.
[/quote]

Or stop adding new ones when someone leaves.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

.....Ogata, Akane, and Chisaki (put CG back together...) can go......
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

My personal choices would be Ikuta, Iikubo, Ogata, and Haga. Maybe just clear out 9th and 10th gen entirely to be honest.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah, I'd also rather let go off 9th/10th gen, unfortunately Mizuki is the second most decent singer and Ayumi and Masaki are quite enjoyable on stage. Ikuta though? Wouldn't miss her. I would miss Harunan since she's my fave but if we're talking about actually adding to the performance... nah. 

I haven't given up on Akane yet. She's still the youngest after all. I'd say judgement is over once the members turn 18 - if you didn't manage until then you won't improve that much. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I dunno, Akane’s had 3 years already and I found her more interesting when she joined than now.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Her little drama skit are funny (even if I don't understand them THAT much), and in the last year she improved so much (since that little H!Suta where they showed her and Ogata personnal lessons).

I still don't like Chisaki in MM. She feels so... bland.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Tuesday, January 23 2018, Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina pass Yoshizawa Hitomi on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 7th.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>7. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 7 years, 21 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">12. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki are at 6 years, 3 months, 25 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Kudo Haruka is at 6 years, 2 months, 12 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 4 months, 9 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">19. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">20. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">21. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">31. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 3 months, 24 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">35. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 1 year, 1 month, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Morito Chisaki is at 6 months, 28 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I was just wondering last night, "Isn't it about time for the latest tenure update from MM10fan?"

That's awesome news about the two remaining 9th Gen'ers. In four months and two days they'll pass Kaori.

And in less than a month the remaining 10th Gen'ers will pass Nacchi.

And Sakura will pass Kanon in 21 days and Aika in one month!
Last edited by Madara on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Wow, 12th gen passed Goto.  :pouty:
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Goto was hardly in the group.

I think it feels differently because she had solo and Pucchi Moni going on.