Hello!Spam :: 2023 ~Dancing, Singing, Exciting!~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~

Post by pharbron »

Friday, February 23 2018, Oda Sakura passes Mistui Aika on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 16th.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">7. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 7 years, 1 month, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki are at 6 years, 4 months, 25 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">14. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Kudo Haruka is at 6 years, 2 months, 12 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>16. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 5 months, 9 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">19. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">20. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">21. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">31. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 4 months, 24 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">35. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 1 year, 2 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Morito Chisaki is at 7 months, 28 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Crazy that half of this lineup are probably gonna be in the to 10.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I wonder when we will get this year's graduation announcement.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mukuro" data-cid="212959" data-time="1519418170">
I wonder when we will get this year's graduation announcement.</blockquote>

The last two grads were both half a year in advance which I hated because I didn't care one bit by the time Haruka and Sayumi actually left. Especially because Haruka was still around way after the single that was supposed to be all sad and stuff.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Y'know what would be possible? Graduation announcement at the end of the winter concerts, grad at the spring concert. 

But depending on who it is they will want to milk it as much as possible. Mizuki, Ayumi, Masaki or Sakura? Much promotion. Erina or Harunan? Maybe not so much. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I feel like they milk every graduation no matter who it is.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I think they wanted to make a thing the fact that girls graduate at the end of the year, to give a "use" to the numbers after Morning Musume. (I don't forget Kanon though.)
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Of course they'd want to milk every graduation but Masaki's will probably be more profitable than Haruna's.

/edit: for example there were 3 months between Kanon's announcement and the actual grad (February-May). For Duu it was 8 months (April-December). None of these seemed rushed.

That being said, today was the last date of the winter concerts. If anything we'll probably get another fall graduation.
Last edited by DonJuan on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

<div>Today I was kind of musing to myself that MM have enough members nowadays to split into two teams like they did back when 6th gen first joined.  I think it'd be really hard to have a good balance of charisma and talent in the two teams though, with the current line up.  But it would be fun.  In  my head it'd probably end up like this;</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Sakura-gumi</div>
<div>Fukumura</div>
<div>Oda</div>
<div>Ogata</div>
<div>Morito</div>
<div>Kaga</div>
<div>Nonaka</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Otome-gumi</div>
<div>Ikuta</div>
<div>Iikubo</div>
<div>Ishida</div>
<div>Yokoyama</div>
<div>Sato</div>
<div>Makino</div>
<div>Haga</div>
<div> </div>
<div>This is fairly consistent with how they did the stages in 2017:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Sakura Mankai (Fukumura, Ishida, Oda, Nonaka, Makino, Yokoyama)</div>
<div>Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ (Ikuta, Iikubo, Satou, Kudou, Ogata, Haga, Kaga)</div>
<div> </div>
<div>But I changed a few to my own taste - like, Ogata in a high energy group with a funky image when her persona is "stale bread" + Makino in a group that does heartfelt ballads is a recipe for disaster in my opinion LOL. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Makino has a voice like a rude foghorn so I'd rather hear her scream it out on a fun song like Yuujou.  Likewise, I think Ogata's whisper vocals could at least be made passable in the context of a ballad, similar to Konkon.  It just makes more sense to me. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I guess you could switch out Kaga and Yokoyama to lend another decent vocal to my Otome line-up since it's kind of heavy on bad singers, but I really feel like Kaga suits ballads more, and energetic songs make it easier to disguise shitty singing so Otome could get away with having several vocal stinkers... oh, or you could switch Ishida and Nonaka.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>This is all a fantasy of course and something that would never actually happen lol.  I kind of wish it would though, sub-units were always one of my favorite things about H!P back in the day!</div>
Last edited by Farrah on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

With all the talent in H!P now, I'd like to see the kind of sub-groups and special units they used to have like Tanpopo, Gomattou, ROMANS, DEF.DIVA, W, Guardians 4, Cat's Eye 7, and, of course, Buono!

What I wouldn't give to see a special trio made up of Rikako, Mao and Nanami.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They wouldn't sell and they don't have an outlet to promote them for real anymore, so I don't see anything outside of Satoyama groups ever happening.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Too bad their digital releases kind of stopped, at least for the random groups. I think a small digital mini album of them covering the classics you mentioned wouldn't sell worse than Inoue no Uta, for example.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

I want them to bring back soloists, even if it's on the side a la Maki. That's just wishful thinking though.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

I want them to make shows like Utaban and Mechaike again so I can are about anybody past 10th gen.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

[quote="Ap2000"]
I want them to make shows like Utaban and Mechaike again so I can are about anybody past 10th gen.
[/quote]

Now THAT'S the tea.  The complete lack of variety presence is part of why I don't care about these girls much.  What got me into idols as a kid was the fact that you get sooo much material besides just music - constant tv shows and just an endless supply of entertainment.  Not so much these days.  I know H!P aren't very popular but there are lots of equally or even less popular idols that get variety gigs more often or have their own variety shows, so I really don't get why H!P has nothing interesting going on...  my best theory is that since I often see wota saying H!P girls are known for being kind of "untouchable" compared to other idol girls, they're trying to maintain that aura.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

That's a good point. I've recently gotten into the 46 groups and I feel like I like the members more than H!P members because I've seen them in a variety setting. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Farrah"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="213070" data-time="1520341122">
<div>
[/quote]

Now THAT'S the tea.  The complete lack of variety presence is part of why I don't care about these girls much.  What got me into idols as a kid was the fact that you get sooo much material besides just music - constant tv shows and just an endless supply of entertainment.  Not so much these days.  I know H!P aren't very popular but there are lots of equally or even less popular idols that get variety gigs more often or have their own variety shows, so I really don't get why H!P has nothing interesting going on...  my best theory is that since I often see wota saying H!P girls are known for being kind of "untouchable" compared to other idol girls, they're trying to maintain that aura.

</div>
</blockquote>

Because small companies with groups that are in danger of disbanding at any moment often hustle. H!P is at a point where Up Front doesn't have to do that, even if it means they're not relevant. And when you're not apart of something that's too big to fail, you're less complacent. The 48 groups struggle with the same thing H!P does, they have all these newer girls that aren't very interesting and don't have to be because wota will still show up for the handshake events.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Oh, that's definitely the root of it, they're super complacent.  I just wish they weren't lol!  

And god, AKB.  I stopped stanning them a few years ago for the exact same reason.  AKB fans used to get real uppity about ~H!P are irrelevant, no one in the general population cares about them, their sales are all wota~... but just like I warned them, 48G are slowly going in the same direction!  That's just what happens to idol groups, no one is above it.  Idol fans inherently like shiny, new things and when shiny and new becomes old and dusty, they go find something shiny and new again. 

It's a cycle.  At absolute best, 99% idol groups can count on about 10 years of solid success before they start to gradually become more niche.  Male groups have it a bit easier but honestly even a lot of the older JE groups are struggling right now (KAT-TUN and News in particular).

Overall?  The idol boom is absolutely, certifiably dead.  48G? Not as powerful as they were.  H!P? Stagnant although better than expected.  Momoiro Clover? Crumbling.  Perfume? Less relevant by the day.  I like all of these groups but I really do think we're entering a new dead period for idol stuff.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="213079" data-time="1520467015">It's a cycle.  At absolute best, 99% idol groups can count on about 10 years of solid success before they start to gradually become more niche.</blockquote>Shame none of them had the mind to start doing niche idol things (again) once they get to that point.

On the other hand maybe that's for the better because with the senior management cemented in their major idols way the results would probably look something like this.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

Does anyone else feel ridiculously nostalgic sometimes? Like it does not feel at all like I got into H!P 14 years ago.

I had a dream last night where I was watching Berryz perform and I was weeping so hard. I don't know man, time feels so weird. I miss everyone. But I will miss Berryz and C-ute for the rest of my life. 

I may or may not be drunk right now. 
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Every day of my life tbh
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Happens to me everytime I listen to Heike Michiyo or Taiyou to Ciscomoon. Then again I'm weirdly sentimental when it comes to 90ies stuff in general.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="freezingkiss"]
Does anyone else feel ridiculously nostalgic sometimes? Like it does not feel at all like I got into H!P 14 years ago.

I had a dream last night where I was watching Berryz perform and I was weeping so hard. I don't know man, time feels so weird. I miss everyone. But I will miss Berryz and C-ute for the rest of my life. 

I may or may not be drunk right now. 
[/quote]

I just watched 7-nin Country Girls perform. I'm nostalgic for that. How short a window was that in which to see them when Manaka was still in the group and Musubu and Nanami had just joined. And I got to see them perform live at Hina Fest '16 and take pix of them at a Satoumi event afterwards (see below).

And any MM concert of the last few years with Riho in it. Heck, any recent concert with Kudo in it. And any Angerme concert with either Kanon or Meimi in it.

And that's in addition to Berryz, C-ute, Buono and anything with Momoko in it.

Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I always get super nostalgic when I watch stuff from that semi-brief period right after 6th gen was added - it's weird because I didn't become a fan until around Koharu's addition?  So I was like, an entire year late for all of that.  Probably because it wasn't easy to get ahold of stuff back then so you'd often be a few singles behind unless you knew all the right places to look (and I was very clueless lol).

But, for some reason, that time just really exemplifies all of my favorite things about H!P LOL still had sub-groups, still had shuffles, still sort of had video budgets... Shabondama, Go Girl, Ai Araba, Roman My Dear Boy, JKM all those iconic singles in a row.  Ahhh, I really miss it.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

So is Morning Musume just not doing a Budokan concert this year? I feel like it should've been announced by now... I was really hoping to be able to see them when I'm in Tokyo but now I'm kinda worried.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

The last time MM didn't have a Budokan concert was in spring of 2014.

Since Angerme's Budokan tour final is on Monday 5/28 (Rikako's birthday, too!), I'm expecting MM to perform on Tuesday 5/29. 
If they do a performance in June, it's probably the 18th or 19th or 20th. The first two weeks of June are taken up with their stage play, Pharaoh no Haka (retelling from Snefel's point of view).
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Kobushi Factory Wada Sakurako's 17th birthday event at Mt. Rainier Hall 3/8/18

1st event
MC Sawayaka Goro
Opening
Happy Birthday song
birthday messages
Rakko 1 question, 1 answer
Rakko Festival game corner

1.1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou (Buono!)
MC
2.Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai (Morning Musume)
3.Boyfriend (Fujimoto Miki)
4.Moshimo... (Hello Project Mobekimasu)
MC
5.Renai Moyou (Berryz Kobo)
6.Ooki Hitomi (Morning Musume)

2nd event
1.1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou
MC
2.Wasurete Ageru (Angerme)
3.Amai Wana (C-ute)
4.Black Butterfly (Juice=Juice)
MC
5.Renai Moyou
6.Ooki Hitomi

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Any word yet on whether the girls will be at any Satoumi/Satoyama events at Pacifico Yokohama coinciding with Hina Fest this year. I'd like to get there early and see them. If so, will someone post a schedule if they find one?

Thanks.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I haven't read anything on it but I'm not sure at all. All I know is last Satoyama / Satoumi event didn't go really well, with fans taking way too much photos of, especially, (already disbanded) °C-ute members and just not being as respectful as always.
Campy <3 !