UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by TicTacAnyone »

They should have kept W a surprise, imo. But I can see how they want to capitalize on attracting some old-school wota to come and freak out. If they bring out Mikitty with Romantic Ukare Mode that same concert, they might just have it go down as one of the best H!P concerts of all time just from the in-the-moment hype lol...

I'm excited to see what Riho has worked on these years. I've got NO CLUE what her singing voice is like anymore, but I am most excited to see if her dance has really improved. She'll probably speak a little English to the livestream as well, that'd be cool. I think if they really wanted to do something cool with Riho, they could do one of her songs during the performance be backed by all the girls who said they joined H!P because of her... how awesome would it be to see the girl who inspired all these others to join, on stage together!? I'm digging it.

Also wondering if this means Riho wants to do some solo work? Or maybe come back as a choreo for the company?? Trying to think why she'd nullify her contract and immediately come back and perform as an OG?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I'd be very surprised if she started something solo-ish at Up Front, so I don't expect her to announce anything like that. Becoming a choreographer seems more likely (I wish Captain actually did this). 

I have the feeling that Riho will announce her retirement from show business. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="216746" data-time="1548253800"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="216742" data-time="1548239139">
Tsuji, Kago, Riho, Sayumi and Niigaki are all scheduled to perform at this years Hinafest.

Guys. It’s gonba be epic! W reunion here we come!!!!

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 3a2d592392' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... blockquote>
Damn, they keep pulling me back. I was gonna wait till late in the year for my next trip to Japan, but how can I miss this? Can I even get tickets for something less than two months from now? Can I plan a trip? Or should I just slow down and wait for the DVD and keep to the schedule I've already mapped out for this year?

Why do they do this to me?

:confused: :facepalm: :sad: :wacko: <_<</blockquote>
They may organize again something in October but to me it has quite low chances to have very interesting guests.

The fanclub lotery application has just begun (yesterday, open until Feb 3rd), results from the 8th, and general sales from maybe early March. Nobody has its tickets now so it is totally still time to try for tickets (I will try myself so I may try for you as well, but I think there will be a lot of rejections, so it will be hard and expensive to even have back seats there.)

I personnally think 2 months is more than enough to plan a trip, but I don't know how you plan things.

And I'm glad they didn't kept W reunion secret : I don't want them to rely purely on fans' expectations that *maybe* someone interesting will make an appareance. They are already quite lazy ("safe") so we shouldn't push them further in that direction, they need to do efforts to appeal people to concerts.
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

what the fuck at this thread hahahaha that’s amazing i’m legit excited

edit: i thought this was the thread where everyone just fantasized about this reunion oop
Last edited by honey on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I was originally planning to go to Japan in March and was planning on going to HineFest, but then my friend invited me to her wedding so I’m going in February. Aw man.... (friends are more important though haha)
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Have they confirmed a W reunion, or are we assuming it because they're both scheduled to appear? I mean, it's a travesty if they don't, but this is H!P we're talking about.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

The only reservation I have is Tsuji might not be physically ready for some of W's stuff.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

It looked like Tsuji blogged about it from what I saw. There was a new picture of her and Kago doing the W hand pose.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mukuro" data-cid="216778" data-time="1548328244">
It looked like Tsuji blogged about it from what I saw. There was a new picture of her and Kago doing the W hand pose.
</blockquote>

I would even say two photos haha. Her blog post "Tsuji Kago". She wrote she was sad she had to give up on taking part to one of the concerts last summer because she was pregnant, so she is very happy that she can participate this time, and with, among others, her accomplice Aibon. It has been more than ten years since she last stood on stage with her, performing with her again has become one of her dream, so even if they haven't decide yet what they were going to perform, she is happy. She will try her best to come back in two months to her weight before her pregnancy to be slightly cute again, and to not have blanks on lyrics or dance moves.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This would be a monumental tease if they didn't follow through.

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

This is quite something.

Also, I totally forgot Kago has two kids of her own too.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Her oldest is actually going to be 7 this year. It doesn’t feel like it’s been that long.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thea is all over the place and knows she should be excited but also in that too numb from depression thing. But I am still ecstatic, nonetheless!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mukuro" data-cid="216743" data-time="1548242100">
But also holy crap Riho! Someone get Thea.</blockquote>

Nobody got Thea!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Valerie" data-cid="216752" data-time="1548265885">
HELL YES W REUNION.

IDGAF abt Riho lololol.</blockquote>

Obviously you do, you can't seem to stop talking about her. (:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I don't think it has been filmed but I went to Reina's solo live today (night one) and here is the setlist :

1. Mikan

2. Betsu ni, Suki ja nai shi

3. GIRA GIRA Densetsu

4. JOKER(new song)[quite upbeat, I liked it]

5. Ren'ai Hunter

MC All dancers but one got sick (influenza) right before they should have rehearsed at the beginning of January, Reina loved the latest Dragon Ball movie (with Broly), she saw it twice including once in 4D which she recommends (and especially recommends the film to girls since when she asked, almost only men raised their hands ; she talked about the old series as well and got corrected at some points by some fans, who also explained her several things she said she didn't understand), and small talk at the end about intelligent glasses [I really like her lives because she is really waiting for people in the audience to answer, so we can get occasions to actually interact with her ; she didn't know intelligent glasses already existed, nor did the majority of the audience, so I said aloud "You should type on your browser "Google Glasses" ", then followed a short exchange where I repeated it several times first in Japanese then in English because I wasn't sure of my Japanese. I wasn't so far (7th row) but katakana-go + her not knowing the name + Reina being what she is at English, everyone laugh when she went more confused and just like "... Your accent is so good!", which made me embarassed since the last thing I wanted was to show off ; she asked for silence and she finally got it, but wasn't sure to remember it after the live. :rofl: ]

6. Be Alive

7. Iin ja nai?

8. Futsuu no Watashi GANBARE!

9. CARRY ON

Dance Corner

10. Megane no Otoko no Ko [she has such a good breath]

11. Dokibaku(new song)

12. Dokkan Capriccio

EC1 Kurete yannai(new song)

MC About the dance movements in the new song that the audience can do at the same time and a short practice after.

EC2 Shabondama

EC3 Acro BAD Girl

MC Dancers introduction (4 girls, including 1 new girl), and Otsukareina

She wore a black glitter-y dress (apparently she wore a gold outfit + white feathers-like scarf during the day show) and the official t.shirt (which was quite nice !) with vivid pink shorts during the encore. It lasted roughly 1h45.

Edit : I also went to MM. handshake event before and asked Maa if she were planning to go to see Reina's live, and she told me she did yesterday. Poor girl didn't seem well though, her 3rd session started 10 minutes later and she could barely speak (it seemed to be just a cold, but doing events since the morning + her voice hurting, she seemed tired and not well).
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

I wish they would give Reina a proper debut with a full album and concert :(
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="216826" data-time="1548541090">
I wish they would give Reina a proper debut with a full album and concert :(</blockquote>

I get you, especially since I really enjoy her performing, but she actually seems happy with small live halls and theater plays, so I just wish she would do lives more often.
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="216827" data-time="1548541727"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="216826" data-time="1548541090">
I wish they would give Reina a proper debut with a full album and concert :(</blockquote>
I get you, especially since I really enjoy her performing, but she actually seems happy with small live halls and theater plays, so I just wish she would do lives more often.</blockquote>

They could at least do releases of this 100% series, but they only ever release her birthday lives :(
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="216831" data-time="1548553537"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="216827" data-time="1548541727"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="216826" data-time="1548541090">
I wish they would give Reina a proper debut with a full album and concert :(</blockquote>I get you, especially since I really enjoy her performing, but she actually seems happy with small live halls and theater plays, so I just wish she would do lives more often.</blockquote>They could at least do releases of this 100% series, but they only ever release her birthday lives :(</blockquote>

Completely agreeing here. These are way better than her birthday events.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So Takui Nakajima is releasing a new self-cover album on 3/27 titled "GIRLS LOOK AHEAD" which is songs that he worked on for H!P/UFP

Songs that'll be included:

Dou Datte Ii no / Country Girls
Tsugi no Kado wo Magare / C-ute
Shuukatsu Sensation / Tsubaki Factory
Taikibansei / ANGERME
Umaku Ienai / ANGERME
Soushisouai / LovendoR
℃maj9 / C-ute
My Days for You / Erina Mano
Ai Ai Gasa / Juice=Juice
Ikujinashi / LovendoR
Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta / Tsubaki Factory
Lady Mermaid / Dia Lady
Start / Ciao Bella Cinquetti
Ichigo Ichie / Ciao Bella Cinquetti
Iin ja nai? / LovendoR
DREAM GIRL / Bitter & Sweet
Tomo yo / ANGERME
GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS / Juice=Juice
Nakitaku nai no ni / Maimi Yajima

http://www.takui.com/info/8780
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Lady Mermaid? Nice! Haven't heard that one in some time. 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I JUST LISTENED TO IT THE OTHER DAY THIS IS SO EXCITING
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

This is awesome. I really like his releases and it's been a while since the last one.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Takui's songs are always A++, I love when I see his name credited on a single.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

[quote="Thea"]
Thea is all over the place and knows she should be excited but also in that too numb from depression thing. But I am still ecstatic, nonetheless!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mukuro" data-cid="216743" data-time="1548242100">
But also holy crap Riho! Someone get Thea.
</blockquote>

Nobody got Thea!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Valerie" data-cid="216752" data-time="1548265885">
HELL YES W REUNION.

IDGAF abt Riho lololol.
</blockquote>

Obviously you do, you can't seem to stop talking about her. (:

[/quote]
And obviously you love me, since you can't seem to stop replying to me. =3=
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

An active Japanese fan predicted on Twitter this setlist for Hina Fest :

Cabbage Hakusho - Wada Ayaka, Sayashi Riho

Yowamushi - Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi

Daburuyuu Joshi Koutou Gakkou Kouka - W

I would be a bit disappointed to get a majority of slow paced song (I don't know the last one at all though), since I would love to see RihoRiho and Gaki perform strong energetic songs, but I really like Cabbage Hakushi so I guess I would still be happy.
Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Why the f would they predict that song and not Robokiss?? That’s the go to W song.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I'd love to see them perform two W songs, since Robokiss is the obvious one and I love it but the other songs also are really good. However, since none of them is really active with performing atm they probably only do two songs and the second song is likely to be an MM song.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="216865" data-time="1548796837">
I'd love to see them perform two W songs, since Robokiss is the obvious one and I love it but the other songs also are really good. However, since none of them is really active with performing atm they probably only do two songs and the second song is likely to be an MM song.</blockquote>
Or a Mini Moni song
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Do we think they'll just throw all the OGs performing together for a song? I think that'd be really awesome to see as well.