UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="216867" data-time="1548813521">
Do we think they'll just throw all the OGs performing together for a song? I think that'd be really awesome to see as well.</blockquote>

They did so last year (I think it was Kanashimi Twilight ?) so I'm hopeful for this year as well.
Campy <3 !
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

My favorite C-ute members singing together again!

From Chisato's FC event that Erika and Kanna were part of.

https://youtu.be/DgFlk3BJU1U
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Aibon singing at a wedding party : <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.instagram.com/p/BtD5WN4hkCd ... uvs33xqjaa' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://www.instagram.com/p/BtD5WN4hkCd ... 33xqjaa</a>
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Question: is it at all possible for Up-Front to stage a standalone C-ute reunion concert at some point in the future? I would think it would be a huge moneymaker. And maybe have some Berryz members as special guests. Whaddaya think?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="216995" data-time="1550361679">
Question: is it at all possible for Up-Front to stage a standalone C-ute reunion concert at some point in the future? I would think it would be a huge moneymaker. And maybe have some Berryz members as special guests. Whaddaya think?</blockquote>
I think it’s too soon, if they wait longer it’ll be more exciting.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="216995" data-time="1550361679">
Question: is it at all possible for Up-Front to stage a standalone C-ute reunion concert at some point in the future? I would think it would be a huge moneymaker. And maybe have some Berryz members as special guests. Whaddaya think?
</blockquote>
I think it’s too soon, if they wait longer it’ll be more exciting.

[/quote]

A C-ute reunion is something I think will definitely happen, but not for a couple more years at least, and most likely an OG appearance at an H!P event rather than a full dedicated concert.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

I think a full concert featuring C-ute is possible as a one-off, many years down the line. Like Taiyou to Ciscomoon reuniting in 2009.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

When ever °C-ute has a reunion concert I hope I can be there for it!  That would be a "bucket list" project for me.   I still watch their concerts & vids everyday.  The above video of Chisa's FC event is great!  Kanna's smile is as dazzling as ever, and Erika's t-shirt  at 14:41 has a eye-poping message!  LOL!

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Those types of concerts are still possible for a number of different groups/OG members, but they never seem to purposely get everyone back together at once. It's kinda odd.

C-ute could probably do a concert next week if they got Mai on board... but the other 4 have pretty consistent acts they've been doing since hiatus. Same could be said with most of BK, granted they have to convince Risako, Tsugunaga and Chinami. But the rest are all there at UFP half the time!

So to answer your question, I think the members of C-ute would be willing to do a concert, but it's up to whether UFP would actually put one together for them. This year's Hinafest is the best we've gotten in regards to OG members returning (and returning with other meaningful members at the same time) in a loong while.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yasuko Omori made a song featuring Sayumin... And in the middle of the MV is a long behind the scenes section lmao
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="217023" data-time="1550644359">Yasuko Omori made a song featuring Sayumin... And in the middle of the MV is a long behind the scenes section lmao</blockquote>It's Oomori Seiko. :thumbsup:

Of some interest is she's a producer and member of (recent but drama-ridden) idol group ZOC, also featuring Katy from Meltia. It's very tangential but I'd be all for former Hellopro members resurfacing as chika idols. :D/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="217023" data-time="1550644359">
Yasuko Omori made a song featuring Sayumin... And in the middle of the MV is a long behind the scenes section lmao
</blockquote>
It's Oomori Seiko. :thumbsup:

Of some interest is she's a producer and member of (recent but drama-ridden) idol group ZOC, also featuring Katy from Meltia. It's very tangential but I'd be all for former Hellopro members resurfacing as chika idols. :D/

[/quote]

Lol thanks, I had just used google since I had seen the artist before but didn't know her name :) <3
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Meimei's first mini album comes out next month---here's the preview!!

Go, meimei, go!!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

This looks like it'll be a good album. I'm looking forward to its release.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Meimei's first mini album comes out next month---here's the preview!!

Go, meimei, go!!
[/quote]

You know what I get from that preview? That I think Meimi's voice will grate on me after a couple of songs. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="217029" data-time="1550814373"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="217027" data-time="1550809793">
Meimei's first mini album comes out next month---<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iHgOQvGFEQ' class="bbc_url" title="External link">here's the preview!!</a>

Go, meimei, go!!</blockquote>

You know what I get from that preview? That I think Meimi's voice will grate on me after a couple of songs. </blockquote>

I am surprised I am not the only one, but the whining sound in her voice also grates on me quickly.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Unfortunately, yeah, I agree.
I always thought H!P had bad singing lessons, but it feels that Meimi's voice has lost a lot of volume. Judging from the previews it's like little needles popping up and up. 

Generally it feels like her solo career isn't produced very well. I'm very disappointed with the MVs and the releases have gone from "decent for the beginning" to "you should take off at some point...". 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It sounds like she needs to practice breathing more. She should be breathing lower so it’s not audible (sounds like she’s breathing from her chest), and whoever edited should have made the breaths less noticeable.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Some people just have annoying voices. We probably never noticed with Meimi because she never had to sing more than a few solo lines at a time until now. I bet her voice would work better for longer listening sessions if she focused more on off-beat or artsy stuff that was written to highlight her idiosyncrasies. Straight pop is going to be a difficult sell.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/sp/news_Info.php?id=13408' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/sp/news_Inf ... d=13408</a>

Okada Marina (LoVendoЯ's second singer) will graduate from LoVendoЯ and M-line at the end of March, to devote herself to her life-work, fishing. She thanks H!P for giving her all the fishing work they could, and fans for supporting her for seven years. She will always treasure her time spent in the group.

I was expecting LoVendoЯ to stop their activities but I wasn't expecting her really go from singing to fishing. Wishing her the best though.

(And now waiting for even more Reina's solo concerts !)
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

7 years? Wow can't believe it's been that long. But weird that they don't really say LoVendoR is disbanding. Are they going to just keep going with the two?
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

No point in really announcing a disbandment for a group that’s basically been done for years. Not like they can do any final events or anything. The group served its purpose and that was to keep Reina around.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="217054" data-time="1551268118"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/sp/news_Info.php?id=13408' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/sp/news_Inf ... d=13408</a>

Okada Marina (LoVendoЯ's second singer) will graduate from LoVendoЯ and M-line at the end of March, to devote herself to her life-work, fishing. She thanks H!P for giving her all the fishing work they could, and fans for supporting her for seven years. She will always treasure her time spent in the group.

I was expecting LoVendoЯ to stop their activities but I wasn't expecting her really go from singing to fishing. Wishing her the best though.

(And now waiting for even more Reina's solo concerts !)</blockquote>

She’s done quite a bit of fishing stuff over the years.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

[quote="Meikochi"]
(And now waiting for even more Reina's solo concerts !)
[/quote]

I'll take more T&T too.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I mean they only have one member and Reina left right? Guess that last member still has a contract and needs to be paid.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="217059" data-time="1551287259">
I mean they only have one member and Reina left right? Guess that last member still has a contract and needs to be paid.</blockquote>
Right haha. She can do some music composition though.

And I am also totally in for more T&T.
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Huh, apparently Marin just had her first solo live this past weekend.  Marina even performed a few songs with her.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="217061" data-time="1551297448">
Huh, apparently Marin just had her first solo live this past weekend. Marina even performed a few songs with her.</blockquote>

Oh you are right, I forgot about it. It was in Up Front smallest venue (about 75 people) but it is still something.
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Well, Goto's in the tabloids again.

https://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1903/13/news135.html

She acknowledged everything that was revealed.  She had an affair with a guy last year, and now her husband is suing him (? didn't know that's a thing in Japan).  She says that he forgave her and they're stronger than ever.  There were also claims of domestic violence towards her, but she said it was just excessive fighting between the two of them.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="217173" data-time="1552488723">
Well, Goto's in the tabloids again.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/ ... ws135.html' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/ ... 35.html</a>

She acknowledged everything that was revealed. She had an affair with a guy last year, and now her husband is suing him (? didn't know that's a thing in Japan). She says that he forgave her and they're stronger than ever. There were also claims of domestic violence towards her, but she said it was just excessive fighting between the two of them.</blockquote>

I am always surprised by these tabloids' articles, in a country where a lot is unspoken that you "casually" have written "They went to APA Hotel to have sexual relations." Also surprised like you that he is suing him for damages.
Campy <3 !