What are you playing?

Your favorite spot for news, entertainment, video games, TV, movies, books, your mom, etc.

Moderator: Tsuki

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Anderei »

Maybe he does, I’m not very far. I’ve done all of the first palace except the actual boss fight. It felt easier but maybe it’s because I loaded my P5 save file and bought armor and stuff with the money it gives.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah I did the same but I also just beat FE3H for the fifth time (married Edelgard) and started that over (to marry Hilda) and caved and bought FFVIIR and I'm just...not very far yet.  The ammo reloading at every battle definitely helps so far.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, it makes the guns more viable. I never spent money on them the first time.

Made it right up to meeting BEST BOY aka Yusuke. I swear to god they changed Mishima’s voice even though the internet says no. There’s a scene I’m pretty sure they added voice acting to and every time he spoke it bothered me so much.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Oh I'm doing it on Japanese this time so can't comment on the voice.  I forgot what a little bitch MIshima especially was at the beginning of the game.

My best boy is Ryuji though, I barely used Yusuke.  I like dumb jocks lol
Kaori • Risako 

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Picked up Kingdom Hearts 3 again today after I abandoned it sometime last year (after only playing like 4 hours). Spent 30 minutes trying to remember what the heck I’m doing and another 30 minutes playing mini games and basically I still haven’t left Twilight Town.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

hahahaha I'm still sitting right before the final battle in the first KH.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I am playing Dark Souls 2 and I am very bad at it.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I got into Fire Emblem: Three Houses now and it is crazy addicting. Glad I have a chill semester (only two classes and obviously can't go anywhere) that gives me more time to game lol.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
I got into Fire Emblem: Three Houses now and it is crazy addicting. Glad I have a chill semester (only two classes and obviously can't go anywhere) that gives me more time to game lol.
[/quote]

WELCOME

Now that I beat Three Houses for the eighth time I am taking a break before my Crimson Flower maddening run and I haven't touched it in over two weeks!  I have been playing Octopath Traveler, DQXI for switch (which I had like 70 hours but then my life became COMPLETELY consumed by Three Houses for months), and P5 Royal.

But I have been cheating and convinced my roommate to play Three Houses and I'll help him.
Kaori • Risako 

Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Right now I'm hooked on Octopath Traveler. Burned out on Animal Crossing but I'm sure I'll pop back for the fall update.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I just started up Persona 5 Royal, since I got distracted and never finished the original version.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I took a break from ACNH for a couple weeks but just got back into it. I kicked out Tank which made me sad but got Cherry in his place. :heart:

And I'm apparently only two chapters away from finishing the Golden Deer route in Three Houses. Doesn't really feel like I'm at the end, I guess that's why you have to play it 3/4 times lol. I may take a break when I finish this route though.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
I just started up Persona 5 Royal, since I got distracted and never finished the original version.
[/quote]

How far did you make it in the orig?

I just spent like two months in my least favorite palace (aka I wasn't playing regularly because of it) and then made it halfway through my favorite palace the first time I went in lol
Kaori • Risako 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I think I gave up in the space-themed palace.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'd say you were so close but that game makes you think you're about to beat it like three times before you actually do
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="220985" data-time="1601402675">
I think I gave up in the space-themed palace.</blockquote>

The Royal version of the space themed boss is way worse than the original even though I think the others are all pretty much improvements. I do not know what they were thinking with this one.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I can’t believe I just played 100 hours of Fire Emblem only to realize I’ll have to play at least 6 more times to unlock everything.

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it ???????????? I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands ????
Last edited by WonderBuono on Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I should get back into Fire Emblem. I just started playing it when Covid hit, but Animal Crossing came out and took over and then I went back to work and took over like a bajillion jobs from other people and I just, lost the time.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
I can’t believe I just played 100 hours of Fire Emblem only to realize I’ll have to play at least 6 more times to unlock everything.

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands
[/quote]

...I am failing to see the problem
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="221039" data-time="1602221524">

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it ???????????? I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands ????</blockquote>

Does it actually take 6 playthroughs to unlock everything? I figured 4 would be enough since your professor points or whatever they’re called carry over to new games.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="221039" data-time="1602221524">

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands
</blockquote>

Does it actually take 6 playthroughs to unlock everything? I figured 4 would be enough since your professor points or whatever they’re called carry over to new games.

[/quote]

Three routes x 2 genders (changes who you can S support with)
I'm not even counting the DLC lolol
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="221106" data-time="1603150779"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="221105" data-time="1603150484"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="221039" data-time="1602221524">

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands</blockquote>
</blockquote>

Three routes x 2 genders (changes who you can S support with)

I'm not even counting the DLC lolol</blockquote>

There’s four routes lol

I forgot about playing as the other gender. Soon as it was available I went FeMC and never looked back.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I begrudgingly played as Bylad so I could marry Petra, Manuela, Hapi, and Hilda.
Kaori • Risako 

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Oh I’m stupid I thought the DLC was the fourth route

(And now I get why the Japanese title is what it is, why did the translators have to confuse me)

Though thinking about it you could probably just do one Black Eagles route as male and the other as female and still unlock everything. I think?

Idk how many times then just A LOT
Last edited by WonderBuono on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Nah, you can do the DLC in the middle of any of the routes as long as you do it before time skip I think (haven’t done it yet).
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Actually the DLC is just a totally separate story and you can do it any time.  Pretty sure I was post time skip Golden Deer run when I did it.

/edit oh but if you want to be able to recruit the characters from the fourth house you obviously have to do it before the time skip.
Last edited by yuzuriha on Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Sorry for the DP BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT

https://youtu.be/8xNUYS-tJZQ
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Oh, fun. I’ve played it but it will be cool for it to be finally be localized.

Now where are our Genealogy, Thracia and Binding Blade localizations?
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

HOPEFULLY COMING
Kaori • Risako 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I was bored so I started playing Genshin Impact. It's not bad at all for a free to play game.