[2021.03.03] BEYOOOOONDS - Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

[2021.03.03] BEYOOOOONDS - Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!

Post by Solarblade »

Surprise ending announcement of the year, BEYOOOOONDS is finally releasing their 2nd single on March 3rd!

(Now Now Ningen/激辛LOVE/こんなハズジャナカッター!)

ニュース詳細|ハロー!プロジェクト オフィシャルサイト (helloproject.com)

"Vitamin ME" will be on the Limited editions

Regular A will have "Yabai Koi no Yaiba"  (ヤバイ恋の刃) sung by Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
Regular B will have "Watashi to Odorinasai!" (ワタシと踊りなさい!) sung by Hirai, Kobayashi, and Satoyoshi
Regular C will have "Ninenmae no Yokohama Eki Nishiguchi" (二年前の横浜駅西口) sung by CHICA#TETSU

-Gekikara LOVE is similar to "Go Waist" where it's a cover of a song, this one from 1982 song, Dracula's Tango (Sucker For You Love) from the group, Toto Coelo
Last edited by Solarblade on Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2021.03.03] BEYOOOOONDS - Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!

Post by JPope »

Oh thank god. Just over two months until drop, so we should expect radio rips in a little over a month or so. As expected, Hoshibe Sho is involved with each song. BYNDS seems to be his group. I'm pretty pumped for this.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2021.03.03] BEYOOOOONDS - Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!

Post by momoirosaya »

Now Now Ningen... Yabai Koi no Yaiba...

Is someone a Kimetsu no Yaiba fan?? Haha
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Here is the MV for the Dracula song. To get you familiar with it.

https://youtu.be/ROtqnIOHMJs

Now Now Ningen was performed on their premium live the other day so it should be floating around somewhere to view.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Ha ha, I was wondering why YT was recommending this to me. This is gonna be awesome.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

If they could incorporate some of that dance from the Dracula song into their version, I’ll be so darn happy about it.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Oh yay birthday present for me ????
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Now Now Ningenfrom Premier Seat. 

Had to use DM, 'cos YT copyright struck that shit before it finished encoding, lol.
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Post by Zange »

[quote="JPope"]
Now Now Ningenfrom Premier Seat. 

Had to use DM, 'cos YT copyright struck that shit before it finished encoding, lol.
[/quote]
Oh man, I'm so hyped to see how an MV for this would look now. This slaps HARD.
Now, what you hear is not a test
 -  -  -  
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I'm not that hyped for Now Now Ningen yet, but I hope they continue to gibe Beyooooonds great creative MVs. That song could profit greatly from one.

That Dracula song though? Damn yeah. Give me whack.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I think I can safely say that "Now Now Ningen" isn't really doing it for me. My first instinct was that the verse melody was lifted from MM's "Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa," but it's just sort of reminiscent of it. Either way, I hope the other tracks grab me more than this one has.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Interesting. I can already hear it... either "Gekikara LOVE sth sth" or "ra ra ra Gekikara LOVE". I'm excited :lol:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Gekira LOVE radio rip.

This is absolutely not what I expected. Less Toto Coelo's "Sucker for your love" and more Smile's "Butterfly".
Come to think of it, it was kind of a give-away since Okubo Kaoru arranged this.
Last edited by DonJuan on Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Not really hitting me. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I love it! It’s mind kind of bop. This single is shaping up to be another winner for me. :D
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Beyooooonds will have an online signing session, like the latest H!P releases did.

Also, the third song, Konna Hazujanakatta!, will be revealed in tomorrow's episode of Vivid Midnight (Kanatomo's radio show).
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Radio rip of Konna Hazujanakatta!

Beyooooonds is definitely a wild bunch. I think this might be my favourite song from this single.

/EDIT: Youtube link
Last edited by DonJuan on Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Yeah, this is definitely my favorite song on this single.
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Post by Zange »

Okay, I just listened to the radio rips. I'm SO excited to see MVs for everything now.

Also I'm sorry but Konna Hazujanakatta isn't it for me.
 -  -  -  
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

The MV to Konna Hazukanakatta will be aired on Mezamashi TV. The show starts in 7 hours.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

First snippet of the Gekikara LOVE MV from Oha4 morning news.

The first preview of Konna Hazujanakatta...

...and an extended radio rip.

Beyooooonds is following a pattern: Acting (Megane-kun, Konna Hazujanakatta), whack (Go Waist, Gekikara LOVE) and powerful (Nippon no DNA, Now Now Ningen). I wouldn't mind them exploring more on the acting part, though, since they're all great characters.
(Also, Konna Hazujanakatta seems awfully short. But maybe it's not all to the song.)
Last edited by DonJuan on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The chorus on Konna Hazujanakatta is so good. Honestly, everything about the song is great, but that chorus just slays me. Hoshibe Sho clearly loves him some 70s pop music, because even though this doesn't sound retro, the chords and melodies he uses sound of that era (as does a lot of his stuff.)
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Post by Zange »

Konna Hazujanakatta might be a song that grows on me, who knows. Hearing bit more of it, I'm starting to like it.
 -  -  -  
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

Alright, so we now have all three MVs

Now Now Ningen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-CHNF7CLw

Gekikara LOVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrkqQYH1elA

Konna Hazujanakatta!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2-Fv3iXX6w
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Gekikara Love and Konna Hazujanakatta are top tier! Such fun MVs too.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

I was scared that UFA would drop the ball on Beyonds after their debut year. (After the other lackluster release we had in the last year *ahem MM'20*)

But I was wrong, this release is solid.
Can't decide in a favorite between Konna/Gekikara.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I like all MVs, they're creative and interesting. NNN is uplifting, borrowing the speaker's desk that was prominent in classic H!P MVs, adding its own Super Robot charme. When it comes to the song... I'm not too fond of it being 3 different rhythms lol. The shouty beginning/bridges, the Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa like verses and the rather fun and bouncy chorus.

Konna is wonderful, with shoutouts to previous songs and perfectly describing Beyooooonds' uniqueness.

Gekikara... I do like it, but I feel it could have been even better. The eurodance throwback was fun, but it could have been done better - better backtrack, sharper mixing, the like. The MV was fun, whack, but I feel the girls weren't into it as much as with the other two.

Still a good single, even though I fear the only really great (!) A-side is Konna. The others are good but not hitting the same way.
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.