What are you playing?

Your favorite spot for news, entertainment, video games, TV, movies, books, your mom, etc.

Moderator: Tsuki

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: What are you playing?

Post by WonderBuono »

My best friend convinced me to try Mystic Messenger again (gave up after a couple days when I first tried it years ago) and I just finished Yoosung’s route today during my lunch break. It was probably a sad sight, me in my car alone eating fries and screaming at the cute anime boy on my phone. ???? but it was fun.

Not sure if I want to play a new route in Three Houses now or actually commit to finishing Kingdom Hearts 3.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

YOU WANT TO PLAY A NEW ROUTE IN THREE HOUSES
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Oh boy, Mystic Messenger. Back then when I ruined my sleep schedule for a mobile game.

Currently I'm rotating between
- Animal Crossing (found new interest with the fall season and can't wait for Christmas!)
- Hades, game of the year
- Mario Picross (from the SNES stuff on the Switch).
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I was able to get a PS5, so I've played Astrobot's Playroom, which is charming as hell and shows off the insane stuff the new controller does, Spider-Man: Miles, which is a great addition to the last one, Demon's Souls, which is a nice remake of the original, and Assassin's Creed Valhalla, which doesn't feel like a PS5 game compared to the others, but the load times are great at least.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Ooh I’m really intrigued by the new Spider-Man game. I loved Into the Spiderverse so I’d love to see more of Miles.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I pretty much live in Final Fantasy 14 now.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I guess you're in a different datacenter, but same lol. Or rather I've been holding back since I couldn't play all december long. January is for Endwalker.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I'm in Primal/Ultros
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah I'm on Light/Zodiark, makes sense since we're on different continents lol.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I’ve played a lot of Genshin impact over the past year. I mainly go through phases where I play it a lot and then don’t play it for a few months. I’ve been wanting to get into FF14 but I don’t really have a means to play it yet.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Finished the latest expansion to FFXIV last weekend. What a trip. Though the ending was pretty tame compared to the lvl 83 and 87 quests.