[2022.09.28] BEYOOOOONDS - BEYOOOOO2NDS

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

[2022.09.28] BEYOOOOONDS - BEYOOOOO2NDS

Post by Solarblade »

On the day of the group's 3rd anniversary, there was an announcement made for their 2nd studio album!

https://natalie.mu/music/news/488632

This album is a two-disc set, "BEYO disc" and "UNIT disc". The BEYO disc will include 3 newly written songs and the singles "Gekikara LOVE / Now Now Ningen / Konna Hazu ja Nakatta!" and "Eiyuu ~Waratte! Chopin Senpai~ / Hamkatsu Mokushiroku". It will also have 13 new songs, including three that were performed on at their Spring concert tour, plus "interlude skits" related to the new songs, for a total of 18 tracks.

The UNIT disc, consisting of songs by CHICA#TETSU, Ame no Mori Kawa Umi, and SeasoningS, will include 6 songs, three of which were released last year and three new songs that bring out the individuality of each unit.

The first press edition will include a Blu-ray disc, which will contain the new song "Koshi Tanta Turn" Music video, which was performed on the tour, dance practice movies for each unit song, and the making-of footage from the jacket shoot.

In addition, on September 28th, at the same time as the album, BEYOOOOONDS will release the Blu-ray / DVD "BEYOOOOONDS1St CONCERT TOUR Dontokoi! BE HAPPY! at BUDOOOOOKAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://www.helloproject.com/news/14922/

Creds to amped for the info.

===Tracklist===

1. Koshi Tanta Turn (虎視タンタ・ターン) (Lyrics by Kodama Ameko, composition by Hyadain, arranged by DANCEMAN)
2. Eiyuu ~Waratte! Chopin Sensei~
3. Interlude Sungeki "No Beyonder! No Life" (Interlude寸劇「ノービヨンダ!ノーライフ」)
4. Hey! Beyonder (Hey! ビヨンダ) (Lyrics and composed by Hoshibe Shou, arranged by Shoichiro Hirata)
5. Interlude Sungeki "No Beyonder! No Life" Kouhen (Interlude寸劇「ノービヨンダ!ノーライフ」後編)
6. Now Now Ningen
7. Namida no Castanet (涙のカスタネット) (Lyrics and composed by Hoshibe Shou, arranged by Itagaki Yusuke)
8. Gekikara LOVE
9. Hamkatsu Mokushiroku
10. Interlude Sungeki "Kokoro to Rika no Dream Match" (Interlude寸劇「こころとりかのドリームマッチ」)
11. Never Never know ~Kome-ha to Pan-ha no Love Wars~ (Never Never know~コメ派とパン派のラブウォーズ~) (Lyrics and composed by Yamazaki Aoi, Hiroki (Lilly, Sayonara.), arranged by Yamazaki Aoi)
12. Interlude Sungeki "Kokoro to Rika no Dream Match" Kouhen (Interlude寸劇「こころとりかのドリームマッチ」後編)
13. Vitamin ME
14. Furefure Everyday
15. Interlude Sungeki "Meisou Iinkai" (Interlude寸劇「迷走委員会」)
16. GOGO Daijin (GOGO大臣) (Lyrics by Nozawa Toru, composed by Hoshibe Shou, arranged by Nao Tanaka)
17. Konna Hazujanakatta!
18. Only Lonely (オンリーロンリー) (All done by Hoshibe Shou)

CD 2

1. Machiawase wa JR Umeda-eki de (待ち合わせはJR梅田駅で) / CHICA#TETSU (Lyrics by Kodama Ameko, composed/arranged by Hoshibe Shou)
2. Junkan (循環) / Ame no Mori Kawa Umi (Lyrics and composed by Hoshibe Shou, arranged by Okubo Kaoru)
3. Get Back! Vinyl Kasa no Dai Bouken (Get Back!ビニール傘の大冒険) / SeasoningS (Lyrics and composed by Hoshibe Shou, arranged by Kato Yusuke)
4. Ninenmae no Yokohama Eki Nishiguchi / CHICA#TETSU
5. Yabai Koi no Yaiba / Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
6. Watashi to Odorinasai! / SeasoningS
Last edited by Solarblade on Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2022.09.28] BEYOOOOONDS - BEYOOOOO2NDS

Post by Shoujo Q »

Yes! New Beyooooonds music! I love it!

Especially the unit CD!
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Nice! I was hoping the next Biyo release would be their 2nd album, so this has me pumped. OTOH, this has all of the ingredients of a disjointed release -- multiple discs, multiple skits, and unit songs sequestered to their own disc -- but eleven new songs and a DANCE☆MAN arrangement is exciting, and the wait isn't too long. Hopefully this will kick off another round of releases across the company.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

YESSSSSS, I am SO excited about this!! :lol:

I already love Koshi Tanta Turn.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Covers are out!
You know, if this was MM I'd be annoyed. But clutterism/dadaism works really well for Biyo.

Also a short of Biyo performing A Tanta Turn AND a preview of its MV towards the end:

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Images not showing up for me.

Regular:

LE:

That regular edition cover is phenomenal.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Tracklist is officialized, no 19th track though.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

First day #1 with 18,858 copies sold!

1st day comparison:

16th ~That's J-POP~ - 24,000 (41,993 total)
BEYOOOOOND1st - 19,744 (32,284 total)
BEYOOOOO2NDS - 18,858
terzo - 12,955 (20,970 total)
2nd STEP - 11,954 (16,582 total)
Rinnetenshou ~ANGERME Past, Present & Future~ - 10,462 (first week; 15,155 total)
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Not a bad 1st day.

I didn’t buy a copy yet since I’m strapped for cash for a bit.

I’m not a fan of interludes but it works for Beyooooonds and in a funny way, reminds me of Morning Musume’s 3rd album. Though there’s a lot more meat on this album. So I like it a lot more for better quality songs. “Personal Opinion”
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I can't remember ever being so disappointed with an album whose songs I mostly love to pieces. Still trying to gather my thoughts for a full review, but the "interludes" kill whatever vibe this album might have had, as does the inclusion of the full "Now Now Ningen" single and Kagome songs. Segregating the three incredible new unit songs to a separate disc does them all a disservice, treating them as throw-ins instead of legitimate Biyo album tracks. I swore I was gonna stop doing album track re-ordering in reviews, but I'm gonna do it here, because I can't help myself lol. This is so bad, and it could've been so good.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I haven't listened to it yet, but hearing that the unit songs are not even on the main disc is a big disappointment.

Sales news: first week with 25,320 copies sold. Still better than Juice, Tsubaki and Anju.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I'm wondering what happened with the Koshi Tanta Turn PV....I know the dance shot is available, but nothing of the actual unless you buy the album?

EDIT: Oh, I guess the dance edit is the PV.....

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rB4y1 ... .all.click

Anyways here's the Koshi Tanta Turn (Toru no Ana Tokkun Dance Edit.) PV.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

UF has never been good about giving actually GOOD PVs for album releases.