Ishida Ayumi to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project Fall 2024

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

DonJuan
ANGERME

Ishida Ayumi to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project Fall 2024

Post by DonJuan »

http://www.helloproject.com/morningmusume/news/17477/

From what I've seen they haven't mentioned future plans, but I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed under m-line or went into stage play acting (like Riko).

- - -

As expected, once the dam breaks, water will flow. As the oldest member of H!P and after 13 years in the group it was to be expected that Ayumi would leave some time soon. Considering they actually made Ikuta leader also kind of cemented the fact that Ayumi would leave before her. While Ayumi was pretty much the one I enjoyed watching the most out of the oldies in MM I also think there's not much more that she can reach or how she can grow.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Ishida Ayumi to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project Fall 2024

Post by Shoujo Q »

I’m curious to know if Oda will stay to become the leader or it will pass to Nonaka, Ikuta will probably graduate next year if Ishida is taking the fall spot.

I suspect that Ayumi will continue dancing and maybe stick around to instruct if she doesn’t have anything else lined up.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Re: Ishida Ayumi to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project Fall 2024

Post by JPope »

Ayumi is a decent singer, so I could see her going to M-line. The other thing is that she's definitely going to break Yuko's oldest member at graduation mark, which makes me a little sad even though it's kind of a dumb "record" lol. Obviously, I'm happy to see another of the 9-10kis move on, but I wish her well in her post-idol life, whatever she chooses to do.

Also, M-line Dance Team incoming? They could field a pretty good group with Ayu, Karin and Manakan already, and if they bring Chii-chan back it would be better than any four-member group you could pull from the current H!P Dance Team.