Stereopony NEW ALBUM a hydrangea blooms

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Melon
ANGERME

Stereopony NEW ALBUM a hydrangea blooms

Post by Melon »

Out in trackerland, Stereopony's first album has been released. Err.. my japanese is pretty shit, so if the romanizations are wrong, I fully realize I'm retarded and am glad you took time to correct them.

ImageImage

01. 青春に、その涙が必要だ!(Seishun ni, sono namida ga hitsuyou da!) - Starts off reminding me of Takui with the "Koi Shitai". It's an alright song to lead an album. I like the chorus and the repeating word parts the most.

02. I do it - this single took awhile to grow on me. I like it.

03. 木漏れ日のジャーニー (komorebi no journey) - It's so hard not to just put "I like it" on the comments. I don't really have any outstanding comments to say, it's a fairly standard song for this group, makes me think of lighthearted RPGs.

04. 泪のムコウ (namida no mukou) - single, and the one that hooked me on them. As it stands, I'm sick of this song.

05. 乙女心 HEY HEY HEY (otome gokoro hey hey hey) - Probably be a blast to be at a concert, yelling "HEY HEY HEY!" As a an album song though (not live), it doesn't have the sort of energy I'd want.

06. 泣かないで (nakanaide) - What is up with the tears? Tears are okay, but they cry more than I do, and I'm an unabashed crybaby! It's a slow song. I'm surprised they used an acoustic guitar. It has a mellow feel, and I don't have any strong feelings for or against it.

07. effective line - Now, this is what I like! Coming off the slow song makes it all that sweeter. I love this song, too bad it's so short.

08. スウィート・ブルー (suite blue) - Another good song, probably because I like the style of these songs more.

09. 都会ノ森 (tokai no mori) - Aaaaand they slow it down again. I like this song more than Nakanaide. It reminds me of anime ending themes for some reason.

10. 幸せの丘で暮らしたい (shiawase no oka de kurashitai) - Another (mostly) acoustic song, I'm surprised. I'll be skipping this song on repeat listens, if I don't remember to delete it.

11. マイミステイク (my mistake) - This reminds me of those harder poprock songs that Ayumi Hamasaki would sing, only better.

12. ヒトヒラのハナビラ (hitohira no hanabira) - I like this song but I am sick of it too.

13. 青空 Very good days!! (aozora Very good days!!) - A good song to close an album.

Overall - The entire album has songs I like, which is odd because I usually like the first or second half more than the other. I also like how they try different styles to keep the album fresh throughout repeat listens.