Hello!Spam :: 15 years of Chou Happy Spam!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 15 years of Chou Happy Spam!

Post by Madara »

[quote="cadmonkey"]
I keep thinking that they made Mizuki and Haruna co-sub leaders to set up some sort of succession contest to see who will become the new leader once Sayu leaves.  But what kind of contest could they have?  Maybe some gimmick to sell more singles, like a Haruna-version and Mizuki-version of a single, and whoever sells more would become the new leader.
[/quote]

Yeah, but they have to take to the streets, "Ai no Tane"-style, and sell them by hand! :rofl:

Or they could have one of those "Hello Morning" contests where they'd have to balance stuff or run up slopes while dodging objects or shoot needles out of blow guns to pop balloons (remember when Rika did that?).

Which raises the question: who are the best athletes among the new girls? We used to know this stuff when we saw them competing in actual track events at the sports festival every year, remember?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<a href="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY1MDA2OTA4.html">The Berryz concert in Bangkok is up on Youku.</a>
<p class="bbc_center">Image
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

All could be solved by a Haromoni reboot. Anyone remember the spring body age assessment episode? I'm curious as to who else played along while watching?
Last edited by star on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

[quote="Madara"]Which raises the question: who are the best athletes among the new girls? We used to know this stuff when we saw them competing in actual track events at the sports festival every year, remember?[/quote]

I think Erina is near the top of the list.  During one of the DVD magazines after easily beating Aichan in arm wrestling, she revealed that they used to do it in school and she even beat some of the boys.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Eripon is pretty badass, but I'm 99.9% sure Maimi would still dominate the rest of HP in a sports festival.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Eripon is pretty badass, but I'm 99.9% sure Maimi would still dominate the rest of HP in a sports festival.
[/quote]

I was watching Gatas B practicing and Maimi was kicking butt.  I was so jealous.

I want the sports festival back. 
Enmiz
モーニング娘。

Post by Enmiz »

I randomly decided to search for Hello!Project on Pinterest. Some person said H!P was a modeling agency, someone else said Dawa was in the "Pbery" duo and joined S/mileage, and Berryz was a new(er) group made to complement C-ute. 

That's what I get for looking for idols in the world of scrapbooking and cloth diapers.

Edit:

Also, Kanyon has started talking about skinny legs and skinny pretty much everything in her blog again. She's already small. I guess that is part of the idol pressure. :/
Last edited by Enmiz on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">-MIZUKKINGDOM-
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She probably never stopped talking about it. I think it's that her blog just got picked up again.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Oh gosh yeah I did Kanon earlier too back when blog project first started (rob took her over from me). She has ALWAYS been weight obsessed.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="154177" data-time="1370332448">
Oh gosh yeah I did Kanon earlier too back when blog project first started (rob took her over from me). She has ALWAYS been weight obsessed.</blockquote>

That makes me sad. Didn't Gaki talk to the whole 9th gen about respecting their bodies and basically not be obsessed with weight and such?
Last edited by YuuakuRisa on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

They're talking about Fukuda Kanon, the S/mileage member.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="154188" data-time="1370348260">
They're talking about Fukuda Kanon, the S/mileage member.</blockquote>

Oops and why would she think she needed to lose weight? I don't understand why ANY H!P girl would think she needed to.
Last edited by YuuakuRisa on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Henkka" data-cid="153821" data-time="1370050402">Oh, and sorry for just suddenly dropping in like this. While I would like to take part in these sorts of discussions more, I'm not really the forumer type in that I'm kinda wishy-washy. I don't have strong opinions about many things. I'm better off just translating things; we'll let those speak who actually have something to say. :smile:</blockquote>I always wonder what's behind all those accounts that I approve but they never post anything. So that's mystery solved for at least one of them. :lol:

Welcome to the BBS Henkka! No need to apologise for anything. And hey, everyone has something to say and posting on MM-BBS is the best exercise to strengthen your opinions. :pirate:

Well, regardless if you decide to post more or not (I secretly hope you will now that you made the first step) let me belatedly join the chorus of thanks for the Wota in Translation because you're doing a great job with it and it's very amusing to read.
Last edited by aine on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

Out of curiosity and obviously based on looks alone, I made my husband rank MM., BK, and C-ute. I showed him the girls group promo photo for <a href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zLBrz0ginxU/U ... torming</a>, <a href="http://mobekiblog.files.wordpress.com/2 ... =515">this photo of BK</a> then <a href="http://images.wikia.com/helloproject/im ... pg">Golden Chinatown</a>, and <a href="http://images.wikia.com/helloproject/im ... .png">kimi wa jitensha</a> (because they look weird in the Crazy kanzen na otona promo, we both thought). This is his ranking:

1. Mizuki - "she just looks like she wants it"

2. Reina - "it was the skull shirt"

3. Sayumi - "she's cute in the face" (I then showed him the picture of her in the bunnysuit from Sayuminglandoll)

4. Erina/Haruna

Then "eh". :lol:  I approve, although I was a bit sad that he wasn't enamored with AYUMIN'S PRETTY EYES?!?!

Hahaha I freaking loved that he liked Mizuki and the reasoning for it. It was so amusing to me.

BK: "they all need some sun, except [Chinami] but she's not that cute" :lmfao:

1. In the all-black dress photo, he said Miyabi would be cute, but she has a "weird face thing going on", but in GT picture he said when she's straightforward she looks better.

2. Saki, but only in GT.  I think it was because of the red hair.
He said Yurina is too mousy and Maasa (in the photo specifically, since she didn't have bangs) reminds him of his sister.
I got sad when he didn't like Risako so I showed him pictures from her <a href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Sugaya_Risako">H!P Wikia page</a> and he liked the one from the 9kai promo.  Again red hair.  He has a thing for redheads.  I asked him what he thought of Momoko.  I think he said she just looked strange or something :hahaha:

In C-ute, he just felt way too strange because they all "look way too young".  Nevertheless, he ranked them
1. Mai
2. Maimi
3. Airi
I am OK with this.
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Did you tell him that he ended up picking the youngest C-ute member and put her first?

Also, you guys Kanon is having a birthday event and Eripon and Masaki are her guests. Someone tell me there isn't going to be a green theme. I need the reassurance.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Oh god why. Anyone but those two.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I was hoping it'd be Haruna or something if it there had to be a 10th gen member, though. Ayumi would be cool too but then it'd just be the exact same lineup as Ayumi's event.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

lol MIDORIMEM.

I told him now. I didn't know that about Mai, lol. I need to have him pick from Platinum era.
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Do they let the girls pick their own guests? Because I feel like she would have picked Riho and Sakura.
Well at least we don't have to worry about her being upstaged at her own event.
ImageImage
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Molly"]
Do they let the girls pick their own guests? Because I feel like she would have picked Riho and Sakura.
Well at least we don't have to worry about her being upstaged at her own event.
[/quote]

My guess is they pick the songs, but not their guests. I can see her picking Eripon, though. They're fairly close.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="Anderei"]
Did you tell him that he ended up picking the youngest C-ute member and put her first?

Also, you guys Kanon is having a birthday event and Eripon and Masaki are her guests. Someone tell me there isn't going to be a green theme. I need the reassurance.
[/quote]

This is about to be the most awesome event EVER! Some of my most favorite members performing by themselves. :wota:  :bounce:

Made by Haru!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="YuuakuRisa"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="154188" data-time="1370348260">
They're talking about Fukuda Kanon, the S/mileage member.
</blockquote>

Oops and why would she think she needed to lose weight? I don't understand why ANY H!P girl would think she needed to.

[/quote]
I think Kanyon is always just like "I want to lose weight~~~~" but then pigs out on cookies and is like "There's always tomorrow!" haha

Cause she still has that chubby roundness to her, not in a bad way, that's just her body type, and she's not one of thinnest girls in H!P nor does she ever look dangerous thin like Risa.

Cause Risa has had round Risa moments and dangerously thin Risa moments. And when I say round I don't mean fat.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

[quote="Molly"]
[/quote]

They're my two favorites, so it looks like we've got a fight on our hands here... :dammit:

Although I do worry that Masaki might overshadow Kanon at her own event.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Oh I love Erina herself, but I don't know why they're putting two of the worst singers in with Kanon. Unless they're trying to emphasize how good she is.
ImageImage
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

[quote="cadmonkey"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="154321" data-time="1370406477">
<div>
[/quote]

They're my two favorites, so it looks like we've got a fight on our hands here... :dammit:

Although I do worry that Masaki might overshadow Kanon at her own event.

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, because Masaki is an attention whore.

Also, I agree with everything Molly said because that's what I said when I first heard about it. :lol:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Sakura made the news! <a href="http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130 ... b-ent">For something really stupid.</a>

So stupid I'm not even really sure how to explain it, <a href="http://criticizeeverythingharopuro.tumb ... at-did">so let this tumblr explain it for me.</a> Basically, 2ch thinks Sakura went out to meet some guy over the weekend after those Budokan mic rips came out. They're mad at Kanon too and sorta maybe Haruka, but Sakura is the only one mentioned in the article.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Seriously?  If it was them she was meeting they would be a-okay with it.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Met them? I thought it was just that she said she recognized certain people in the audience.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She did and that's what she was talking to Haruka about, but apparently when she said on her blog later that she was excited to see her friends on the weekend, the wota interpreted it as her being excited to see those dudes.

IT'S DUMB.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

<a href="http://wolves-morningmusume.blogspot.jp ... html">More of why Maa-chan is the bestest ever.</a>