Morning Musume '16 Shinseiki Auditions

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Elpis
ANGERME

Re: Morning Musume '16 Shinseiki Auditions

Post by Elpis »

Since they had an announcement for the results they'll definitely be adding someone. They wouldn't have all the publicity if they'd chosen no one and would just reveal it quietly in some other way.

I'm hoping for Ruru, Kaede, Kurumi, or Ayano. Although who are some of the least talented KSS members at the moment? I don't think one would be added but 12ki and Tsubaki Factory's formation sort of made anything possible.
Formerly Mizura
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

What are you guys gonna do if Ruru isn't added to the group even in the generation she has the biggest chances on getting in?
But honestly I think it's so clear Ruru HAS to be in there that I'm not even going to be surprised when they announce her  :wacko:
Image Hey
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Hoping for Ruru and Takase. I hoped for a fresh face because aside from Ruru no Kenshuusei is a really good singer, but well at least Yumei is out.

Now, if Ruru doesn't make it...

Edit: Just realized, they threw away another open audition. I mean choosing Kenshuusei is way too easy, they didn't need an audition for that. Should have went the ANGERME route like 3rd and 5th gen, surprise here's some decent members.
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

KAEDY PLEASE I NEED HER TO DEBUT
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="202456" data-time="1479883879">
Well, that's one wonderful way to neutralize MM as the H!P flagship group (and a great way to cement the KSS as an intern pool).

Apologies for being in a bad mood, but I will get upset if Momohime gets in. We have the precocious Maria starting as visual center, I don't need another starlet in this group.</blockquote>

Momohime is the most obvious addition to the next gen of Country Girls that they'd be foolish to waste her on MM.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Kudo Yume for 13ki!
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Anderei"]
foolish
[/quote]

We are dealing with UFP.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Kenshuusei had audition parallel to these Musume auditions. It'll be interesting to see who will be taken out and what will be added back in since you now have another somewhat failed 13th generation audition. I see a massive influx of trainees and maybe a new group on the horizon with Tsubaki now becoming major and C-ute leaving.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Well, in general, here's 2016's KSS Jitsuryoku Shindan Test thing on HaroSute, where you get to see some clips of them performing, if you want to get an idea of the pool of girls that member or members could be pulled from.

Of course, some of them have left since this came out, and this doesn't have the newest round of girls, or the Hokkaido ones, but like 85% or so of the KSS are in this video.

In order...

Akiyama Mao (now in Tsubaki)
Takase Kurumi
Low-budget 2012 MasakiOno Kotomi
Inoue Hikaru
Kodama Sakiko, winning the award for best fashion (Actually, she would be a cute addition now that I think of it)
Noguchi Kurumi
Kaga Kaede
Maeda Kokoro
Kasahara Momona (now in ANGERME)
Onoda Saori (now in Tsubaki)
Yonemura Kirara
Danbara Ruru
Horie Kizuki
Nakano Rion (left)
Yokogawa Yumei (left)
Shimano Momoko (left)
Hashimoto Nagisa (left)
Ono Mizuho (now in Tsubaki)
Kanatsu Mizuki
Ichioka Reina
Kiyono Momohime
Last edited by arcobaleno on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="202471" data-time="1479909599">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="202467" data-time="1479907485">
foolish
</blockquote>

We are dealing with UFP.</blockquote>

True.

Edit: also arco, I think you should have mentioned that Momoka and Momohime tied for first place for the public vote and Takase came in second. Takase also won the judge's singing award, Akiyama won the dancing award, and Inoue won the special award. 
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

They need to stop saying "Morning Musume Audition / ANGERME Audition" and just call them what they are; "Audition For The KSS Where You May Debut But More Likely Will Waste Away Your Prime Idol Years."

But besides that, we need KSS like Kaede, Kurumi, Ichioka, Inoue, Ruru. We need some GOOD additions, because MM sorely needs that now, and in the future when everyone but the 12ki is gone.

Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I want Ruru and Kaede but I know that's not going to happen.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Thea, Angerme's audition did result in a non-KKS winner. 3rd gen and Momona weren't auditions.
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

I'm hoping for Ichioka, Hikaru and possibly Noguchi (out of pure favoritism). Since they decided on Maria as center, they might bring in heavier girls, so Ruru, or Kaeda might finally get their shot. Looks didn't stop Sakura, afterall.
Then again, I don't want to see MM destroy another ASH girl.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Personally, my wish for Ruru and the top fan favorites is that, with C-ute's departure, they DO form another group, with a selection from those favorites, particularly Ruru, and debut them that way.

I totally agree with Thea on needing good additions, but I really want to save the best for something better, if possible, while the decent ones can take a crack at MM. But if any of the best do get in MM, I won't really complain... at least MM will finally have some GOOD raw and fresh girls.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Anderei"]
Thea, Angerme's audition did result in a non-KKS winner. 3rd gen and Momona weren't auditions.
[/quote]

I knew Kamiko did, but for some reason I thought Momona was an audition. My bad.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Ok looked at a few kss and Yamazaki Yuhane sounds really promising. I want her in now too.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Honestly, this makes me angry. They already held the 13th gen audition once with no winners and then they hold it again only to pick from their own girls anyway? Way to make sure that nobody will bother to try for 14th gen because it's clearly a waste of time. Frankly, this feels like a waste of time for the girls who auditioned as well as for all of us fans who have been waiting for almost a year for new members just to have this be another KKS dump.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="202483" data-time="1479922800">
Personally, my wish for Ruru and the top fan favorites is that, with C-ute's departure, they DO form another group, with a selection from those favorites, particularly Ruru, and debut them that way.</blockquote>
Tsubaki is the new C-ute though.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="202483" data-time="1479922800">
Personally, my wish for Ruru and the top fan favorites is that, with C-ute's departure, they DO form another group, with a selection from those favorites, particularly Ruru, and debut them that way.
</blockquote>

[/quote]

Aren't both of the factories supposed to be imbued with the Spirit of Berryz, though? I cannot ever recall hearing C-ute mentioned in the formation of Tsubaki. Tsubaki has even done their own version of one of Berryz's plays and has covered Berryz songs together with Kobushi.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="202503" data-time="1479933182">
<div>

</blockquote>

[/quote]

Aren't both of the factories supposed to be imbued with the Spirit of Berryz, though? I cannot ever recall hearing C-ute mentioned in the formation of Tsubaki. Tsubaki has even done their own version of one of Berryz's plays and has covered Berryz songs together with Kobushi.

</div>
</blockquote>

From what I understand, it's that Tsubaki was created to add a spirit of competition in between the two groups, a bit like °C-ute and Berryz were in the start.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I have to agree, Tsubaki was always "Berryz #2 Part 2" (Kobushi being part 1). Of course, it was a terrible idea for both of them, but Tsubkai was never toted as related to C-ute. Afterall, Factory.

Edit: Thanks, Aqua! That makes more sense.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

Meh I know people disagree with it, but J=J will always be C-ute pt. 2 for me. Tsubaki symbolizes feminine Berryz imo.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

You know, I don't really disagree, thinking on it. They have the more artist image (sans Karin, but she handles herself very, very, very well), the "cooler" songs, the "mature" songs, etc. They do fit.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'd be hyped for Ruru, Momohime and Yume maybe. Momohime is a cute girl, who seems to dance good and be ok at singing for now (so room to improve but not from an Ogata level lol). To me Momohime has a somewhat cool aura that is quite different from Maria (who seems cute whatever she does ; I like her but even in Sou Janai I don't feel a cool aura ; not cute nor cool but neutral, serious) and that doesn't scream CG, even though she may fit there as well (she may be very cute but she's more cool than cute on stage,on serious songs).
But I'm rarely sold before the first single so I won't be hyped before a moment haha.
Campy <3 !
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

[quote="Kodoku no Uta"]
Meh I know people disagree with it, but J=J will always be C-ute pt. 2 for me. Tsubaki symbolizes feminine Berryz imo.
[/quote]

This is exactly how I view J=J as well LOL.
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I don't really care about them having the entire generation be made up of KKS/eggs of whatever instead of throwing in a few fresh new girls. At one point the KKS' have been new fresh girls. They have just been polished a bit to be more suited for debut. As long as they put in good member. Also I'm for Momohime and Kaga being put in. I feel like they're not going to put Ruru in and going to give her her own group.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

I totally agree with Thea on needing good additions, but I really want to save the best for something better, if possible, while the decent ones can take a crack at MM. But if any of the best do get in MM, I won't really complain... at least MM will finally have some GOOD raw and fresh girls.
[/quote]

That's exactly what I would want, but who knows if they're going to create another group right away. And poor girls like Ichioka, Kaga and Ruru have been waiting years now, who knows how much longer they'll last on their own accord. They might hear they didn't make MM and think "well then I'm done" before they even get to the point of a new group. It's a dangerous balancing act.

I don't mind the idea of a whole KSS gen in and of itself, but it does feel like a sham to all the girls who auditioned--especially any international girls.

But hey, having just had an international audition may have truly just brought the pieces of a T&C-esque group to be formed. Or Coconuts Musume. (This is all wishful thinking, I doubt this will actually happen.)
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I'd be up for a decent international group as long as they spoke enough Japanese to get them by and knew how the culture was. Coconuts actually wasn't really all that bad past their horrible Japanese and culture shock, they had some decent talent, especially noticeable on their English covers.... buuut, life in Japan was just hard for them. Mad respect for Lehua, though.

(Yes, I am a closet Coconuts fan. #Justice4Coconuts)

It'd all be very interesting, but as much as H!P does foster talent in different regards, I feel like the idol is so ingrained that hoping H!P does that is just futile.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't think we're getting a new group until Tsubaki are a few singles in, and possibly not for awhile after that. CG and both Factories are still very much new groups.