Idoling!

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

kei_86
Kenshuusei

Re: Idoling!

Post by kei_86 »

according to the guy trike mentioned, he did say that it was through email. I did a quick scan at the official site and found this

https://wwws.fujitv.co.jp/safe/idoling/kanran/form.html

Now I wonder, is this for free? If it is, then its gotta be the most generous Idol-act ever. I'm not sure about Onegai-fan sama (by the time I got hooked to Idoling, the segment is already long lost) but in fan-sama request (a somewhat similar concept just that its reading a sentence that the fans requested) you don't even have to be in the fan club to send in your request. whenever they are doing those segment, the request form will be available at the official website.

Click on my signature to sign in for the petition to get Idoling!!! to be international
Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

Post by Special Needs Tricycle »

New Idoling!!! single. You bitches.

"Me ni wa Aoba Yamahototogisu Hatsukoi"

Fucking annoying ass name. Releasing on June 9th. First single with the 4th gen babies though! Covers!

Regular

Limited Edition A

Limited Edition B

Performance video

Delicious classical idol goodness! DODOO DODOO DODOO DODOO DOO
sada
Kenshuusei

Post by sada »

The song is lacking after the wonderfulness that is SOW.
Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

SOW didn't have Ruka or Yuuna, though.
Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

Hototogisu PV is out and it's FUCKING AMAZING YOU GUYS. It has like, a semi-Brady Bunch theme! Did The Brady Bunch air in Japan? Even if it didn't, this PV is damn good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLDFgD2uP4w

Go watch it. Go watch it. GO WATCH IT!!! EVERY1 IS SO CUTE!!!
EmEl
ANGERME

Post by EmEl »

This is a really good PV and a good way to get many members of a large group onto screen at once. Unfortunately (fortunately?) most of the girls are actually cute so it's hard to decide which section of the screen I want to look at any given time. I still don't know who anyone is anyway.

Oh there was a song too. "Doo doo doo do"
Last edited by EmEl on Sat May 08, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What's the first thing you do when you return home after a concert?

LinLin: "I stop thinking and stare into nothingness."
Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

[quote name='Em-El' post='79657' date='May 8 2010, 10:10 PM']This is a really good PV and a good way to get many members of a large group onto screen at once. Unfortunately (fortunately?) most of the girls are actually cute so it's hard to decide which section of the screen I want to look at any given time. I still don't know who anyone is anyway.

Oh there was a song too. "Doo doo doo do"[/quote]

Yeah, Idoling!!! has no front girls, so it's hard to showcase all of the girls decently in one PV. Especially when there's 20 of them and there's no senbatsu system like AKB. I like that though. I only really like watching PVs if they're sensory overload and have you watching them 10 times to find new things, like JKM. Annnnd this fills it.

Watch their show! PVs aren't a good way to pick a favorite in Idoling!!!
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

You guys subbed something and didn't tell me ?

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=...p;torrent=28061

Downloading now !
Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

Yeah, I was going to post about that but I forgot. XD It's a small clip, but it's pretty funny!

We're back to subbing episodes now. We'll be doing newer episodes along with old episodes now.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

That short clip also made me download the DVD. :>
Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

I actually haven't downloaded the DVD, though I've heard good things. XD No space! I usually just download their TV episodes and concerts and ignore everything else because they do TOO MUCH SHIT. I can barely keep up with their TV show.

Let me know how it is, though. I'll download it if it's any good!
kei_86
Kenshuusei

Post by kei_86 »

the DVD? Meaning the season 3 DVD box? Season 3 is awesome is just that towards the end the futari kiri-ng ends half way with Yazawa. Kinda kills to see the next girls' futari kiri-ng! in season 4. The hexagon simulation too.

Click on my signature to sign in for the petition to get Idoling!!! to be international
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote name='Special Needs Tricycle' post='80933' date='Jun 15 2010, 01:16 PM']I actually haven't downloaded the DVD, though I've heard good things. XD No space! I usually just download their TV episodes and concerts and ignore everything else because they do TOO MUCH SHIT. I can barely keep up with their TV show.

Let me know how it is, though. I'll download it if it's any good![/quote]

It finally finished downloading today. (12GB via torrent takes disgustingly long...)

And holee sheet is that much material.

3 DVDs, 4 hours of them doing stuff (posing, talking and DoA:Extreme Volleyball-ish games hah) !

imho the video quality isn't too great though... interlaced and at times weird lighting. =/

VLC's yadif (x2) deinterlace made it smooth, but of course it decreased the quality of things that are still (it gets unsharp).

EDIT:

I've watched far from everything. Only maybe half an hour overall.

2.EDIT:

Oh, the moderator dude is doing a good job keeping the bitches in their places !

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1126/vlcsna...70600h45m28.png
Last edited by Ap2000 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kei_86
Kenshuusei

Post by kei_86 »

new subbed release (#161 & #162)

+http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2010/ ... 0-162.html

now we're unto the newer gens episode next. Look forward for more in the future!

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Thanks for the info, downloading it now !

Even two episodes ! Delicious.
kei_86
Kenshuusei

Post by kei_86 »

We are needing your help, if you had enjoyed watching Idoling!!! please join this.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/overseasidolingfans

FujiTV has taken steps against sharing but yet keeping itself region locked. Now we need your help. Thank you

and yes, Acchimuitepie has been closed indefinitely http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2010/09/...definitely.html
Last edited by kei_86 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

kei_86
Kenshuusei

Post by kei_86 »

sry for double posting but I thought that this is okay as a bump (let me know if its not I'll refrain from doing this again m(_ _)m )

acchimuite pie is updated with another subtitled episode~ its the 1st subbed episode from the 4th gen era. And just in case, Idoling!!!'s latest PV EVE is also already out.

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

So the blog is not closed anymore ?

Good to hear that there are more subs coming ! You did great so far.