What are you playing?

Your favorite spot for news, entertainment, video games, TV, movies, books, your mom, etc.

Moderator: Tsuki

Elpis
ANGERME

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Elpis »

I want to get the new animal crossing but I have some really horrifying joycon drift issues happening with my console and I should probably just send it in before I get the game but I just haven’t gotten around to it
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I never play with the Joycons. Started playing with the Pro controller and never looked back.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I have the joycon drift issue too but I Just keep soldiering on.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Thanks to crafting I am now afraid to sell anything and will be in the smallest house forever.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Anderei"]
Thanks to crafting I am now afraid to sell anything and will be in the smallest house forever.
[/quote]

SAME 
Kaori • Risako 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I added my extra room and just started building a bridge for new people to move in. May pay off that loan today... Oh and I got the ladder so now I can explore the rest of my island!
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="220138" data-time="1584972680"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="220122" data-time="1584755214">
Thanks to crafting I am now afraid to sell anything and will be in the smallest house forever.</blockquote>

SAME </blockquote>

Well, turns out it’s way easier to make money in this game so I actually do have the first house upgrade.

But y’all I have NO cute villagers. Everyone is so ugly lmao.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I need to find a way to get my one guy islander to leave so I can have my furry harem...

Friend code is SW 5586-8586-7195 is anyone wants it.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="220149" data-time="1585008652">
I need to find a way to get my one guy islander to leave so I can have my furry harem...

Friend code is SW 5586-8586-7195 is anyone wants it.</blockquote>

Apparently once Isabel shows up you can complain to her about villagers and they’ll eventually ask you if they should leave.

Which is sad lol. I don’t think I can do that.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="220143" data-time="1584986463"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="220138" data-time="1584972680"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="220122" data-time="1584755214">
Thanks to crafting I am now afraid to sell anything and will be in the smallest house forever.</blockquote>
SAME </blockquote>
Well, turns out it’s way easier to make money in this game so I actually do have the first house upgrade.</blockquote>

This just doesn’t seem right. You’re supposed to be miserable in your tiny house while you wonder how long it will take you to pay off your debt. I feel like a boomer like “people have it too easy these days” and “when I was a kid...”

Seriously though AC seems to be the only non-corona thing people are talking about and bonding over right now and I wish I had it. I want to be included. ???? My sister and I are thinking of splitting the download price but I’m still probably going to hold off until April at least. Suppose I could whip out the GameCube version in the meantime and pick weeds...
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="220151" data-time="1585044835"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="220143" data-time="1584986463"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="220138" data-time="1584972680"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="220122" data-time="1584755214">
Thanks to crafting I am now afraid to sell anything and will be in the smallest house forever.</blockquote>SAME </blockquote>Well, turns out it’s way easier to make money in this game so I actually do have the first house upgrade.</blockquote>
This just doesn’t seem right. You’re supposed to be miserable in your tiny house while you wonder how long it will take you to pay off your debt. I feel like a boomer like “people have it too easy these days” and “when I was a kid...”

Seriously though AC seems to be the only non-corona thing people are talking about and bonding over right now and I wish I had it. I want to be included. ???? My sister and I are thinking of splitting the download price but I’m still probably going to hold off until April at least. Suppose I could whip out the GameCube version in the meantime and pick weeds...</blockquote>

I LOVE the GameCube version. I miss those villagers, they were funny.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I am having the hardest time getting iron nuggets so I can finish my store.  I went to two mystery islands yesterday and they were exactly the same so I saved my other nook ticket for today hoping I'll get a different one this time.  Still technically working so gotta wait until after five to play.
Kaori • Risako 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Yeah, I struggled with iron before building the store. After, I find it all over the place.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I NEED TWO MORE PIECES
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Getting rid of the furniture sets was SUPER lame. Collecting all that was always one of my favorite parts.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

There are still furniture sets to my knowledge. It's not all done through crafting. I'm collecting everything from the Cute set.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

My joy con drift reached a fucking head this weekend and I snapped and ordered a new pair.  Basically just gonna check in for the basics and not put real time in until the new ones get here.

It's starting to make fire emblem a pain in the ass too.  So far it's made things annoying sometimes but it has started switching cursors during battles and I've had to use divine pulse a lot more to correct stupid mistakes that were a result of the wrong enemy being selected when I hit A.
Kaori • Risako 

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

So I did finally cave and buy AC. Not sure how I feel about all the material gathering and I’m tired of my tools constantly breaking and having to choose between saving my materials for the store or building new tools. Ack.

But it really is good, I think I’m just trying to do too much too fast and getting impatient!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah the breaking tools is driving me insane.  I finally had some extra time and just crafted some extra to keep in storage but honestly like there's several reasons Breath of the Wild is my least favorite Zelda game and the breaking weapons is one of them but I guess at least here it doesn't happen while you're fighting monsters.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I actually got bored of AC and went back to Breath of the Wild and Rune Factory lol. Gonna pick up the remastered Persona next payday.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

The thing about Animal Crossing is that it is super slow. It's great if you plan on playing half an hour every day, but it's definitely not something to spend days on.
And yeah, that tool breaking mechanism is bad. I wonder why they had to add it. Just to make more use of the crafting aspect?
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Oh yeah I got P5 Royal but I'm in the final palace of the original so I just played the beginning.  This last palace is going to make me throw my controller against the wall.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah that last palace blows.

The original made me so mad. I only needed one more day to max out all the confidants. Screw you Mishima.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Fucking Morgana making you go to bed all the time.

The annoying thing with the last palace is that I'm plenty strong but I keep getting fear cast on everyone which totally FUCKS me.  Makoto has a resist fear accessory and energy shower but it doesn't work every time and the others have SP accessories on because I NEED them to and it's driving me insane.
Kaori • Risako 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I seem to recall stopping the first one in the UFO palace. I'll start up Royale after I get through Nioh 2. Finished Resident Evil 3 over the weekend.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Keep forgetting to share this background from Magia Record... their version of DDR is "Dog Drug Reinforcement"?
IMG_1887 copy.jpg

Edit to avoid double post: I realized I still don’t feel included even after buying AC because everyone is ahead of me and doing cooler stuff RIP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by WonderBuono on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I have been super slow on my island too, one of these days I'll open my gates but I am working up to making a share zone first.
Kaori • Risako 

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I forgot, I finally beat P5.  Now I get to go all in on Royal, this time knowing what the fuck I'm doing and what's in store.  <3
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="220299" data-time="1587044732">
I forgot, I finally beat P5. Now I get to go all in on Royal, this time knowing what the fuck I'm doing and what's in store. <3</blockquote>

I got it the other day and Morgana is still gonna make you go to bed.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah I know but apparently he does it less?

I started it the day it came out but basically just went as far as when you go back into Kamoshida's palace with Ryuji before his persona awakens before making myself stop until I beat the original.
Kaori • Risako