Momoiro Clover

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Momoiro Clover

Post by Anderei »

Those are really good prices. I wonder what VIP includes.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

Whoa I have been out of the loop for so long, I had no idea they would be coming overseas... man I am tempted to go.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

VIP includes some "talk" with never before seen footage, a laminate, an unsigned poster, and then I guess all VIPs will take a group photo with the girls.  We're assuming they'll be on the stage and everyone else standing on the floor. Oh, and priority entry which after MM in NYC proved to be totally worth it.

BTW...either VIP sold out RIDICULOUSLY fast or they didn't include it in the amex presale...
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ugh that's what I want. I hope it's available on Friday.

Edit: I saw the presale is tomorrow. Is there something special for that?
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

It's the venue presale and I have no idea what that means.  Looks like VIP IS available for this one though.  TnB is currently sitting on the waiting room and it is now 10 minutes after it was supposed to open and it keeps saying "opening soon".  At least for the NYC show, were you looking at that one or LA???
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

NYC. Also that's normal with AXS, they're garbage. Not long ago, I waited 30 minutes, got into the purchasing part almost right when tickets went on sale, and the first three levels of tickets weren't available. So I tried again, waited another 20 minutes and nearly all but the stuff at the very back was sold out. Different venue, but same people. I was especially mad because people who tried 15 minutes after tickets went on sale got VIP tickets that I was told were sold out more than 10 minutes before.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Basically main reason to buy Babymetal VIP package was to get into the venue first and get to the barrier. And even then it was mainly worth it if you were willing to camp in the line for at least half a day. Everything else that came with it (lanyards, sometimes t-shirts) was absolutely secondary. I don't know what the Momoclo deal is, if the pre-talk show includes something like a guaranteed handshake or whatnot then that sweetens it by a lot. Also in case of BM you would buy the VIP package separately on a different site.

Also The Wiltern is the shittiest venue for a rock(-ish) concert I've been to, their floor is split into 4 ascending levels separated by barriers and a flight of 3-4 steps. If you change the seating plan on Livenation to "Reserved" you'll see what I'm talking about. I don't know how much moshing, pits and other stuff there is at Momoclo concerts but this completely killed the audience at Babymetal last week. On the other hand, if everyone is happy to just stand in their place and wave their arms at most then it should be fine.

Last thing is for Babymetal Livenation fucked up and at first sold the whole floor as one GA area. Only later in the day they added separate GA Pit tickets which meant that all early buyers (me included) got fucked over badly. On the day of the concert it turned out that their "pit" was actually the first 2 levels of the floor which meant that I was stuck some 20 metres away from the stage with my non-pit ticket. A day earlier at the SF concert I was less than 2 metres from the stage with the same kind of ticket at the same price.

But YMMV, I've never been to a Momoclo show so I don't know if they don't have some other quirks of their own.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

After looking at the cost of flying I don't think I can afford to go anyway. I'm too afraid to go alone and it would be almost 900 dollars to bring my mom with me. I've never traveled alone and the idea of being in NYC on my own is scary lol. Especially since I don't live somewhere where public transport is common.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="199033" data-time="1469122949">
After looking at the cost of flying I don't think I can afford to go anyway. I'm too afraid to go alone and it would be almost 900 dollars to bring my mom with me. I've never traveled alone and the idea of being in NYC on my own is scary lol. Especially since I don't live somewhere where public transport is common.</blockquote>

You'd still be in your own country and you could be meet up with some other people here so you wouldn't be alone during all your trip. To me, traveling alone is good to help you being more self-confident and autonomous. Within your own country, you're not taking risks and travelling from your city to NY may be a good starting point. :)
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

ANDEREI NO PLEASE COME!  At this point if we can't score VIP I might be going alone.  Or I'll drag my dad which will be interesting.

BTW for the presale shit it turned out there was a presale code that could get you VIP that wasn't posted anywhere official?  I'm pretty pissed.  Crossing my fingers I'll be able to get VIP today...
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm still thinking about it but I've already decided I probably won't go through the effort if I can't get VIP tickets.

AXS' website says to get presale codes you have to sign up for their newsletter.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Anderei I dunno if you saw my PM but my dad says it's totes cool if you stay with us for the concert!
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Oh I did see it but I forgot to respond lol. Thank you so much!!! I'm still thinking about going alone so I can do some touristy stuff but I'll let you know when I decide. And it won't be like a week before the concert, promise.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

haha ok, just know that the option is there!  And at the very least we can meet up with you before the show.
Kaori • Risako 

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I'll be getting a regular ticket to the concert. I'm retired now, so I'd be up for giving guided tours or whatever. We definitely should have some kind of meet-up. My New York regulars will probably be doing karaoke that weekend, so it might be nice to join our group for that.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Their next single is called The Golden History!

Large covers incoming:
Limited A
Spoiler: [+]
Limited B
Spoiler: [+]

These have got me really excited. Maybe we'll get something akin to their earlier stuff.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

No release day yet?  I like these covers though!
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It comes out next month on the 7th!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Radio rip of The Golden History.

I love the chorus.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Honestly it's kind of generic sounding to me.  Not seishunfu bad but I don't mind waiting to put it in my order with the Juice=Juice single now.

/edit BTW if anyone wants VIP for NYC that didn't get it let me know.  TnB realized she probably shouldn't go because it's right after her Japan trip so she's selling her ticket.
Last edited by yuzuriha on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

First day sales were 25,532. And second day was 12,648. I think they're probably gonna hit about 50k for the week.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

GUYS CONCERT IS FAST APPROACHING WHO IS EXCITED
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Not me. My mom has done some stuff that's put me in a bad financial situation and I don't feel comfortable spending the money I'd need to in order to go. :(

I wish I could sell the ticket for what I paid for it but I wouldn't really know how to go about doing that or if I'd even get any takers this close to the concert.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

awww I was so excited to meet you.  I know you don't facebook but TnB sold hers like last week in the one facebook group.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, maybe some other time. My credit has been tanked so I'm not really making any big purchases right now.

Do you think if I made an account that there'd be any chance I could get it sold? It's in just a few days.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

You could try reddit also, the Momoclo sub seems pretty small but if the community is anything like the Babymetal one then you may have a good chance of selling it, or maybe even scoring a rideshare to the concert.

Otherwise, try Stubhub or other such site to recover at least some of the value. Note that if the concert is not sold out on official ticket outlets then your chances of selling are much lower.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah I mean I dunno, TnB got bites right away but the only iffy part is that the community she closed it in is closed so it might take a couple days to get approved.  Aine might have the better ideas here.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm trying StubHub, I priced it a little lower so hopefully it'll sell. Now I'm anxious I didn't put the barcode in properly, though.  :confused:

Edit: it's already been sold! Damn.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'm glad you were able to make at least some of your money back!
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, I've only lost about 40 bucks which is better than 170. Be sure to let everyone know how the concert is, yuzu!
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.