Mr. Boogie vs Mr. Monkey

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Sabaku Ika
モーニング娘。

Mr. Boogie vs Mr. Monkey

Post by Sabaku Ika »

For reference: f(x) - Mr. Boogie, HANGRY&ANGRY - Mr. Monkey

I don't fully understand either song, but I get the impression that Mr. Boogie is being complimented, while Mr. Monkey is being insulted. I'm probably wrong about that. I was going to look up the lyrics for both, but now I don't feel like it.

So anyway, what do you think about these two imaginary people? If you choose other, you must post the name of your choice, which must be a Mr. ____ and a song title.
Last edited by Sabaku Ika on Sun May 16, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://tsoape.wordpress.com">The Slowest of All Possible Elevators</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://psnprofiles.com/staplefrog">[img ... lefrog.png[/img]</a>

Ap2000
つんく♂

Re: Mr. Boogie vs Mr. Monkey

Post by Ap2000 »

I'm not sure why you want to compare these two, but I don't like either.

Mr Monkey is a better song, but f(x) has the better singing.
Sabaku Ika
モーニング娘。

Post by Sabaku Ika »

[quote name='Ap2000' post='79854' date='May 16 2010, 04:19 PM']I'm not sure why you want to compare these two,[/quote]

No real reason, except titles that begin the same way. The idea popped into my head, so I made a poll.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://tsoape.wordpress.com">The Slowest of All Possible Elevators</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://psnprofiles.com/staplefrog">[img ... lefrog.png[/img]</a>

Joel
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Joel »

Oops! accidentally voted for Mr. Monkey and not Mr. Boogie. XD I like Mr. Boogie because it IS by f(x) (of whom I love) and that's more my taste of music.

Set done by Gypchan!
LoveSora27
Kenshuusei

Post by LoveSora27 »

Mr. Boogie for me =) ^^
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

[quote name='Sabaku Ika' post='79852' date='May 16 2010, 02:52 PM']So anyway, what do you think about these two imaginary people? If you choose other, you must post the name of your choice, which must be a Mr. ____ and a song title.[/quote]

MR. MOONLIGHT JOINS THE FRAY!

Oh snap, here comes MR. JONES!

MR. TRAVELING MAN stops by to take a gander!

MR. BRIGHTSIDE starts a pseudo-conversation with MR. CHILDREN, who is upset they are not qualified because they are not a song, but a band! All is well, because they would've completely dominated the competition!

MR. PRESIDENT argues about who has the better version of the song while MR. BROWNSTONE is afraid of the portopotties and watches in dismay as MR. CROWLEY takes the last stall!

In the end, it is MR. MOONLIGHT who takes the title of BEST MR. SONG EVER! OTHER LISTED, OTHER PICKED!
Last edited by Melon on Mon May 17, 2010 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Um, I vote for Mr. Mug
EmEl
ANGERME

Post by EmEl »

I was gonna ask if Mr. Mister counted, but I suppose not. Man, they're so 80s.

[quote name='Petit Melon' post='79874' date='May 17 2010, 08:53 AM']MR. BRIGHTSIDE starts a pseudo-conversation with MR. CHILDREN, who is upset they are not qualified because they are not a song, but a band![/quote]
Last edited by EmEl on Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

What's the first thing you do when you return home after a concert?

LinLin: "I stop thinking and stare into nothingness."