Break It/Get Myself Back - Namie Amuro

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

neshcom
ANGERME

Break It/Get Myself Back - Namie Amuro

Post by neshcom »

Namie Amuro's new single "Break It/Get Myself Back" will go on sale the 28th of this month. It will have two versions each with two covers. "Break It" has been the new image song for Coca Cola Zero for some time now.

"Break It" is a rock-dance song (possibly produced by Nao'ymt). The PV follows Namie and her dancers as they dance around the different floors of an Bed Bath and Beyond store in 3201. I really like it more than the shite-quality radio rips that have been floating around. She could be a little fiercer in the PV though; right now, it only seems like she wants to Dent It.

"Get Myself Back" is a down-tempo RnB song (think a slower MY LOVE) that is likely produced by T. Kura. The music video is in the BLUE BIRD vein; it's features Namie in a flowing dress on a beach and in other beach/tropical foresty locations as well as some early evening shots. She is really pretty in all of her outfits, but I don't like her long hair pulled over to her left (2:13). That's just a little bit ghetto [tinytext](+10^3948 points if you read that in NeNe's voice)[/tinytext].

NNN has found the music videos for these two songs (beware, auto-play YouTube video YABOO :< )

CD Only covers:

Image Image

CD+DVD covers:

Image Image
Last edited by neshcom on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
neshcom
ANGERME

Re: Break It/Get Myself Back - Namie Amuro

Post by neshcom »

A slightly higher quality PV for Break It can be found here (YouTube). The video is unlisted, so it may stay up for a while.