avex's biggest acts come together to sing a song

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

neshcom
ANGERME

avex's biggest acts come together to sing a song

Post by neshcom »

Avex's annual outdoor music festival a-nation will have its first official theme song this year, sung by 11 of the label's top acts. The song, titled "THX A LOT," was written by producer Tetsuya Komuro (51).

Held every year since 2002, a-nation is a nationwide outdoor concert tour featuring Avex artists. This year, the participants include Ayumi Hamasaki, TRF, hitomi, Every Little Thing, Do As Infinity, Kumi Koda, Ai Otsuka, Ami Suzuki, AAA, GIRL NEXT DOOR, and ICONIQ. (A complete list can be found on the a-nation website.) Those 11 artists will unite under the name "a-nation's party" to sing the "THX A LOT" theme song.

Although "THX A LOT" will be heard at each of the six concerts (starting with Ehime on August 7), the song will be performed live by all of the artists only at the Tokyo concerts on August 28-29. It will be available as a chaku-uta download starting on August 7, and it is planned for inclusion on Komuro's solo album this fall.
(source

Also, globe's coming back. They'll be releasing something on September 29.
Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

Re: avex's biggest acts come together to sing a song

Post by Special Needs Tricycle »

I really can't help but read the song title in a really sarcastic, pissy tone in my head.
neshcom
ANGERME

Re: avex's biggest acts come together to sing a song

Post by neshcom »

So, a high quality version has been leaked! and the song is confusing and boring. There's no high at all. Ayumi Hamasaki gets ALL THE LINES. Also, congrats to Koda Kumi for being a bitch for both of her lines (1:33 and 3:50) :crapcrapcrapyourhands: I'm really wondering where Suzuki Ami's lines are (is that here at 3:02 before ELT lady?) and if Maki got a line. Also, the one break in the song is edited so strangely. It's practically just a cut and with GND girl's vocals, it's a jarring moment.

Also, in a-nation news, it looks like Koda Kumi's been starting off at least some of the tour dates. We know that is a fate worse than death.