Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by MejraThea »

OtakebiBoy, I noticed in Maria's last blog she mentioned a food she ate:

かわチップス(のりしお味)も食べたよ!

It should be rind/skin chips (Nori salt flavored) not river chips (Norishio flavored). The kawa here, though in hiragana, is actually 皮 kawa. E.g. pork rinds.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by rokun »

[quote="shii510"]
@rokun

Thanks! I tried the search functionality and I didn't find it ^^;; 

Edit: Added the emojis for the 12/24 post :) What is your schedule like when it comes to translating posts? Just so I can try to organize my time better for prepping
[/quote]

I don't really have a set schedule, lol. Although I'll probably translate mostly during weekdays (not so much on weekends/holidays), if that helps. I figure Maachan rarely posts so keeping to a schedule isn't really too big a deal... If you just keep an eye on the blog to see if she posts, I'll keep an eye on here to translate when I'm able.
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

[quote="rokun"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="shii510" data-cid="194382" data-time="1452867593">
<div>
@rokun

Edit: Added the emojis for the 12/24 post :) What is your schedule like when it comes to translating posts? Just so I can try to organize my time better for prepping
[/quote]

I don't really have a set schedule, lol. Although I'll probably translate mostly during weekdays (not so much on weekends/holidays), if that helps. I figure Maachan rarely posts so keeping to a schedule isn't really too big a deal... If you just keep an eye on the blog to see if she posts, I'll keep an eye on here to translate when I'm able.

</div>
</blockquote>

Alright. I'm a bit behind from the current post, so there is a bit of a backlog to catch up in terms of prepping. Dang homework >.<

rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

^ No problem! As you see I'm a bit slow getting them done anyway, so it's all good lol. I should get the ones prepped so far translated today...
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Thea"]
Since Reinlite quit her as of June last year, I'm going to take up Takuechi Akari on a trial period. I miss translating a blog every day, so I'll be doing hers for a while and see if it sets in.
[/quote]

Trial period is over, and it isn't going to work out. I might do a random one occasionally, but not be her regular translator.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Hi, guys! Sorry for going MIA. I've managed to catch up on a lot of Zukki's backlog, so I'm going to try to dig through Haruka's posts to get back into the swing of things. 

Would any preppers be willing to prep these two posts about Zukki's graduation for me?

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12126208387.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12126191050.html
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I did them for you!
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Thea"]
I did them for you!
[/quote]
Thank you! :)
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

[quote="shii510"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="194470" data-time="1453223766">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="shii510" data-cid="194382" data-time="1452867593">
<div>
@rokun

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Alright. I'm a bit behind from the current post, so there is a bit of a backlog to catch up in terms of prepping. Dang homework >.<

</div>
</blockquote>

It seems Maachan might be keeping to her promise and actually posting more... lol. I have some trouble accessing ameba so don't know exactly how much she's blogged since the last prepped/translated one from 1/24, but if she has a lot you might want to skip up closer to the present date since I know they can take forever to prep... I'll leave it up to you though! I'll keep translating (every few days at least) whatever you're able to prep.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Hi, ya'll,
could someone pretty please prep these posts about Houston? They're all pretty short.

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12132803741.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12132972925.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12133329000.html

Thank you, I really appreciate it!
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

[quote="rokun"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="shii510" data-cid="194527" data-time="1453477663">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="194470" data-time="1453223766">
<div>

<div>
@rokun

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

It seems Maachan might be keeping to her promise and actually posting more... lol. I have some trouble accessing ameba so don't know exactly how much she's blogged since the last prepped/translated one from 1/24, but if she has a lot you might want to skip up closer to the present date since I know they can take forever to prep... I'll leave it up to you though! I'll keep translating (every few days at least) whatever you're able to prep.

</div>
</blockquote>

Sure. Last week was death for me. Assignments and midterms stacked together. Honestly, it doesn't take as long to prep assuming all of the emojis used are in wordpress already. I hope to catch up this week.

@taylor
If a prepper doesn't do those three posts soon, I guess I'll do it sometime today.

Edit: The 3 prepped posts are done ^^

Last edited by shii510 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="shii510"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="195322" data-time="1456257652">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="shii510" data-cid="194527" data-time="1453477663">
<div>

<div>

<div>
@rokun

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Sure. Last week was death for me. Assignments and midterms stacked together. Honestly, it doesn't take as long to prep assuming all of the emojis used are in wordpress already. I hope to catch up this week.

@taylor
If a prepper doesn't do those three posts soon, I guess I'll do it sometime today.

Edit: The 3 prepped posts are done ^^

</div>
</blockquote>
Thank you! :)
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@rokun
It wasn't as much as I thought that I was behind on prepping, but I'm caught up now. Phew...
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

If someone could prep these for me, I'd really appreciate it ^^ I don't have a permanent prepper for Zukki and Duu right now, so I'm trying to focus on getting their most noteworthy posts about Houston, etc, translated. :smile: No need to do them all at once if you don't have time. Thank you!!

Zukki
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12134971532.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12134483876.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12136790413.html

Duu
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12134477071.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12134964282.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12136597149.html
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="taylor"]
If someone could prep these for me, I'd really appreciate it ^^ I don't have a permanent prepper for Zukki and Duu right now, so I'm trying to focus on getting their most noteworthy posts about Houston, etc, translated. :smile: No need to do them all at once if you don't have time. Thank you!!

Zukki
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12134971532.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12134483876.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-12136790413.html

Duu
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12134477071.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12134964282.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12136597149.html
[/quote]

If you still need some help, let me know. :joyful:

Campy <3 !
Nana127
Kenshuusei

Post by Nana127 »

Hello! I'm interested in translating some blogs. How do I go about becoming a translator?

I've been spacing out in between work at the office lately, but I'd really rather be productive in some way. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nana127" data-cid="195632" data-time="1457829978">Hello! I'm interested in translating some blogs. How do I go about becoming a translator?</blockquote>
I'll PM you about it shortly. :smile:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Just to let you all know, Nana127 has just been approved as a new translator! Congratulations! :party:

I'll let her do the introductions and figure out with you guys which blog(s) she will cover and if she'll need a prepper.

Also I promise that I haven't forgotten about the little big overhaul I've been meaning to do to this thread and to b!p in general for a while. I have a pretty good idea how to go ahead with it so stay tuned please. :thumbsup:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Nana127
Kenshuusei

Post by Nana127 »

Hey everyone!  ^_^

Personally, I'd like to translate for Suzuki Airi and Murota Mizuki because they're my favorite members. But are they already taken? I can't tell how up-to-date that spreadsheet is.

For whatever blog I end up translating though, I will most likely need a prepper. I'll be doing most of my translating during my free time at work and my desk is right next to the printer and where all my co-workers pass by to get through the office. They all stare at my screen enough already; the last thing I want is for them to be staring at my screen while I try to fiddle with emoticons and pictures  :hahaha:
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

I've been doing the occasional Airi blog post, but I'm more than happy to give her up to someone who's willing to dedicate their time to covering her.
Last I checked, Lurkette, the previous translator for Murotan, mentioned that she didn't have time to commit to blog post translations any more. If you're raring to get started, there are some prepped Murota drafts from around August last year.

Welcome aboard.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

And another FYI, I will most likely be back next week to take on Sakura and Sayuki unless something drastic happens at work.  I don't even remember who my preppers are anymore but for now let's say starting Monday I'll be back on track unless I say otherwise.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nana127" data-cid="195697" data-time="1458129436">I can't tell how up-to-date that spreadsheet is.</blockquote>It's very out-of-date and I'm very guilty of it. :hahaha: So for now you just need to ask here.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Nana127
Kenshuusei

Post by Nana127 »

^ Haha, that's fine. We all know life happens.

[quote="Skoban"]
I've been doing the occasional Airi blog post, but I'm more than happy to give her up to someone who's willing to dedicate their time to covering her.
Last I checked, Lurkette, the previous translator for Murotan, mentioned that she didn't have time to commit to blog post translations any more. If you're raring to get started, there are some prepped Murota drafts from around August last year.

Welcome aboard.
[/quote]

Awesome! I'll take Airi off your hands then. Thanks Skoban ^_^

Looks like I can translate Airi and Murotan then. Are there any preppers already assigned to prep their posts or is there anyone willing to prep? 

I plan to translate daily on the weekdays. I'm usually busy on the weekends so I might not translate on those days, but I'll catch up with whatever piles up throughout the week.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Welcome, Nana! Although this isn't technically that thread lol.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Yay aine's back :D maybe we can get colors for Kobushi and such now too!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

hey guys I'm officially back. I just finished a Sayuki post I had half done since July oops.  Anyway for now I'll try and just go back and do the prepped drafts I never translated, but I'd rather do more recent entries, so if xepher and hotaru want to start prepping from today (if there were any Sakura or Sayuki posts I haven't even checked) or someone else wants to pick up since I don't know how active they are that'd be great.  Thanks! <3
Kaori • Risako 

Nana127
Kenshuusei

Post by Nana127 »

Could we make a category for the newest Angerme girl, Kamiko? I'm considering translating her posts from time to time since she also only posts once every few days and they're usually pretty short.

On a different note, looks like I don't need a prepper after all haha. 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I translated her first post way back, so as soon as the category goes up that's there!
xepher416
Kenshuusei

Post by xepher416 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="195940" data-time="1458660725">
hey guys I'm officially back. I just finished a Sayuki post I had half done since July oops. Anyway for now I'll try and just go back and do the prepped drafts I never translated, but I'd rather do more recent entries, so if xepher and hotaru want to start prepping from today (if there were any Sakura or Sayuki posts I haven't even checked) or someone else wants to pick up since I don't know how active they are that'd be great. Thanks! <3</blockquote>

On it Yuzu, welcome back.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thanks Xepher!

/edit, didn't want to double post.

I realized I posted about coming back and then disappeared because I forgot about my three day weekend but I am really back now!  Even if I seem to get behind again my dad is going to wine school again starting next weekend so I should be able to catch up Mondays.
Last edited by yuzuriha on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako